Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you now afraid to save bitcoin until December 2018  (Read 4818 times)
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

If look than more investments companies calculate profits and make reports before new year, the rise in prices by December is quite likely, the question is how big it will be.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

I'm here for long-term investment and I believe that bitcoin have a bright future and that's why I still saving my Bitcoin. I never feel afraid to save bitcoin.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:42:58 PM

For someone who understands what bitcoin is and why it is needed, everything looks much easier than for someone who does not understand it. For me, bitcoin is a perfect deflationary asset. The longer I hold it, the more expensive it becomes. Provided that the time of my waiting is at least 2-3-5 years.
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:15:35 PM

I'm not scared at all to keep bitcoin until December because in December there's always an explosion in the market and if you do not believe me take a look at last year's chart when bitcoin reached 20 thousand dollars it's crazy the last trimestrer of the Year It is always the most volatile  Shocked Shocked Shocked
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

If you are a bitcoin holder and believe in it, then do not be afraid to see the price drop! Bitcoin is not like others investments, you can say an asset or savings to it! Bitcoin price drop is not for a long time, though this year it is taking 9 months! but still, there has a chance to rise bitcoin price in this year. I am not afraid, rather I am very much excited to see bitcoin in its real value. That's why I am holding bitcoin for the December, not only this but also many December!
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

I saw a lot of news in the media about the price of bitcoin.
and they predict bitcoin can go to the month again in December 2018
and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

do you believe the price of bitcoin will rise?
or believe the price of bitcoin will drop!

Definitely in my case am not afraid to hold bitcoin, is better I hold bitcoin other than other coin in the atmosphere of CRYPTO. Bitcoin has a great potential of growing to unexpected point. It's just due to sentimental analysis that makes investors not to buy and save bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

I am currently HOLD some Bitcoin in my wallet and honestly, I am very worried about these two choices, I must to sell or Hold, but my heart and also some friends say to HOLD until the end of 2018 because they say the market will Bull again. I really hope Bull market and I can get a pretty high profit at the end of this year..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:07:49 AM

If analysts are to be believed, then a sharp rise in prices is expected for the new year - judging by last year’s promises, the forecast has been made by 200%
Holding is better in this bearish situation. You should remain calm till the price rise again. Nobody is making money for the last several months because of no growth in the price, but I think that this bearish situation will not last for long and good days will start soon. We should not be panic and be patient about our holding. We can trade in positive trend of the market.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:47:17 AM

If you're prediction on bitcoin will rise until december you can go on it. And save your bitcoins until december to know the posibilities.

Being a hodler, I plan to save Bitcoin for a longer time. I also do not recommend the people who trade to get rid of BTC and some cool cryptos before December 2018.
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

Wether it's skyrocket or not on late this year, that doesn't matter. I'm here for long-term because the value of bitcoin will increase every year, so who knows in the coming years it rise far from the ATH.
Bitcoin business must be certain. Without confidence, there are only doubts and fears. Doubts about taking action or fear of losing so you don't dare to invest. I am not afraid of bitcoin investments, especially the long term. If prices continue to fall, just calm down. Wait, there will be a swing until the price rises as desired.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

Wether it's skyrocket or not on late this year, that doesn't matter. I'm here for long-term because the value of bitcoin will increase every year, so who knows in the coming years it rise far from the ATH.

Exactly, if you're really here for the long haul then you don't have to be afraid of saving bitcoin today up to the end of the year. Besides, bitcoin is down for its all-time-high so the opportunity to accumulate more bitcoins is open for everyone. So its a perfect opportunity because we won't see bitcoin going to bottom again. And just imagine if bitcoin hits like $20k-$40k in the next couple of years so don't let this opportunity slip away.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

For now? I'm doubting because the market is getting worse but I dont loss my hope I know before the end of november 2018 the market will increase .
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:03:33 PM

I'm not afraid to save bitcoin until the end of the year because I'm sure the price of bitcoin will definitely go up. that's why I still hold bitcoin until the price goes to the moon again. even though in the end the year the increase in insignificant bitcoin I will continue to hold until next year and until the price increases very dramatically. Because i dont want to be a panic seller.
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

Maybe now is a good time to buy bitcoin. But I'm still worried because the crypto market is so bleak now. Not only does the appearance of many coin make the future of bitcoin even more bleak. My economy is not strong enough to gamble on bitcoin, so I will choose the safer option.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

We should keep Bitcoin for December this year is very accurate. By the end of the year Bitcoin tends to appreciate probably due to the influence of many factors such as the Christmas effect and perhaps our community's expectations for Bitcoin's price increase. I will buy Bitcoin and keep it until December of this year.

oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

I am believing strongly that bitcoin will rise any ,moment from now because it has been bouncing of $6K for many times without breaking the support level there. There is nothing again for bitcoin to do than to go up and rally as it use to do during this time for the past 3 years. We are expecting the last quarter rally for the year 2018. If any trader has money to invest incryptocurrency this is the correct time to enter and ride the trend to the end and make massive profits.
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:52:31 PM

I am not afraid. Why, despite fear of holding back, bitcoin always leads market movements so you have to be sure that bitcoin will definitely move up just waiting for time. It could be that next year Bitcoin set a new record

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

I am not afraid. Why, despite fear of holding back, bitcoin always leads market movements so you have to be sure that bitcoin will definitely move up just waiting for time. It could be that next year Bitcoin set a new record
Me also I am not afraid of Bitcoin International, because we have enough information, so if you are afraid there is no intention to fear, but it has no purpose without any role of cryptocurrency. still i can believe that bitcoin come back again it average value very soon.
Delmore

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

We should keep Bitcoin for December this year is very accurate. By the end of the year Bitcoin tends to appreciate probably due to the influence of many factors such as the Christmas effect and perhaps our community's expectations for Bitcoin's price increase. I will buy Bitcoin and keep it until December of this year.
No I do not afraid to hold my coins till December 2018 because I think that is nothing to worry about it. The price is quite good and will increase gradually. It is the best chance for new investors to put their money in bitcoin and earn big money in the future. I will hold my bitcoin till the price reach atleast $20000 again, no matter how much time it will take.
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

Me also I am not afraid of Bitcoin International, because we have enough information, so if you are afraid there is no intention to fear, but it has no purpose without any role of cryptocurrency. still i can believe that bitcoin come back again it average value very soon.
And we dont have any option for now, we just need to wait until it recover and we get our investment basck. It will be good not to worry since theres nothing we cant do now.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: