Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you now afraid to save bitcoin until December 2018  (Read 4818 times)
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:49:14 PM

I saw a lot of news in the media about the price of bitcoin.
and they predict bitcoin can go to the month again in December 2018
and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

do you believe the price of bitcoin will rise?
or believe the price of bitcoin will drop!

No lm not,there's a big hope now that it will run over to a higher price for this coming months.l believe that that saving  now will give us hope for the future we hope for.

It is December and still, we do not see any signs of the bull run. However, we still have a hope for the better. Who knows - maybe when Chrismas comes, the cryptocurrencies will jump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lotermity91

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

I am sure its will rise again, not much, but i think will be enough, i already sold some of mine, but i keep more for next.
This december or next year december im still sure the bitcoin will rise again like in 2018, just remember the past two "four-years cycle" of bitcoin.
I think it will raise no doubt about that but all the speculations about the rise of the coins till December have gone wrong and now we know that the recovery is possible only when we have a harmony among the market forces.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

I've heard that the Chineese bitcoin holders got nervous due to political climat and started dumping. $2500 has been expected by the end of this week. But then another surge is likely to take place. Not a financial advice though. Wink
iSamson

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

The current price of bitcoin is artificially formed so that most small investors can get rid of it
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

For the past two days, the price of bitcoin has been dropping sharply and it is expected that it would go down even more in the coming days, so i am a bit confused, can't decide what to do.
No matter how much the price of Bitcoin will drop you have to keep faith on Bitcoin and have not to sell in this down market. If you will sell then you will lose your money and along with that you will also help the price to dump more which will hurt other holders of Bitcoin.

The guy can sell Bitcoin if he is 1000% sure that he cannot work with the cryptocurrencies more. He must be ready to lose and be strong enough to start another business. As for me, I will hold BTC.
DrMJG-LiveEdutv

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Buy LEDU Coin

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 10:26:00 PM

and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

But sorry for the expectation of the people price will come a bubble in the month of December, butcoin is unpredictable cryptocurrency with high volatile fluctuations system I'll believe there's nobody can predict about bitcoin future price and alao bitcoin price aren't came form speculation.

it is very obvious that nobody can predict the price, bitcoin price is not kind of speculation? you were a wrong mate.
everything in cryptocurrency right now is pure speculation, the price is determined by the demand and the shills from the community, right now nobody is using it as their main currency in their real life.

I fully agree with you. Cryptos for now are used for speculation.

astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:37:46 PM

if you know fiat well then you will definitely choose crypto as a better thing than crypto is immune to frequently emerging economic problems such as inflation, economic crises and much more due to decentralized crypto where they live from market supply and demand. no need to be afraid to save other potential bitcoin and crypto for the future
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

Many people now is afraid of course because the situation of market now but still as you can to some people  they still want hodl their bitcoin even the situation now is worse. Let's be calm and wait the great time for bitcoin the best we can do is buy more as long its affordable.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:08:03 AM

Many people now is afraid of course because the situation of market now but still as you can to some people  they still want hodl their bitcoin even the situation now is worse. Let's be calm and wait the great time for bitcoin the best we can do is buy more as long its affordable.
some people scared with current condition , but no thing they could to do.except they accept losses if they sell their assets.but if we look bitcoin price history we should not affraid.
anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:05:15 AM

some people scared with current condition , but no thing they could to do.except they accept losses if they sell their assets.but if we look bitcoin price history we should not affraid.
I am one of the people who is afraid to save bitcoin until the end of December. well, you can say it has made up 80% of the assets that were owned by October-November. Well, it's a tough month, but I still keep some assets that have the potential to sell when the market has recovered.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:41:00 AM

I am one of the people who is afraid to save bitcoin until the end of December. well, you can say it has made up 80% of the assets that were owned by October-November. Well, it's a tough month, but I still keep some assets that have the potential to sell when the market has recovered.
Maybe we shouldn't be afraid now because the rally has already started and it's consistent.

Although it's impossible to break the ATH by this month alone but if the bull run will continue, we will have a good entrance in the coming year.
Investing has risk and BTC will rise or fall, so we should not be afraid and take the risk.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:12:32 AM

We need to accept the current situation of the market due to because we are investors into Bitcoin, at the same time, as an investor we need to wait patiently instead of bothering about the current situation. Bitcoin will recover its price in due time when the market finds the stability.
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

Fluctuations are a norm in the cryptocurrency and Bitcoin market. While the market is down right now, it can go up any time during the first quarter of next year. This is a very good time to invest in Bitcoin because the price is currently very low.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

We need to accept the current situation of the market due to because we are investors into Bitcoin, at the same time, as an investor we need to wait patiently instead of bothering about the current situation. Bitcoin will recover its price in due time when the market finds the stability.
cryptocurrency market played our mental and psychology with its volatility.so dont be panic to face this current condition, except we didnt have any preparation about risk management and trading skill.but after looking current bitcoin movement , i am sure next year it will recovered.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

Maybe yes because we dont know if what will happen in 2019 so that we should Be Take care and we should Be a safety first because bitcoin is not a toy it is impotant work than others.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

Instead of being afraid ,we must be more excited because of the falling value meaing this is our chance to increase our holdings since the  vaue from $20,000 is now down to below $4,000

CANT You see thisn opportunity?rather than being afraid,goodluck to all of us for the following year of investings
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

December seems bullish for bitcoin so far so I dont think I'm gonna sell my stuff in near future , I keep my holded coins and dont sell as long as market is bullish , I think bitcoin makes its holders happy at the end of 2018!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

December seems bullish for bitcoin so far so I dont think I'm gonna sell my stuff in near future , I keep my holded coins and dont sell as long as market is bullish , I think bitcoin makes its holders happy at the end of 2018!
Don't hope too much as I always says because the prices go little bullish then dump later on for many times in this year so don't conclude anything real faster.But this end of December may bring psychological changes on the investors mind than other days so making this bump as bull run is highly possible.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

My current assets that dominate are bitcoin and in my opinion this is a good thing for us to be able to invest. prices that are still relatively low certainly have good potential

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:45:13 PM

I'm not even expecting something much from this year again. The year has already ended. Just hoping for the best in the coming year and working so hard to have something worth it. There is no need to fear. Anf lets not just waste our coin.
Patience and persistence is the key as we await the bullrun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: