Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you now afraid to save bitcoin until December 2018  (Read 4824 times)
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

why should you be afraid? it is actually the best time for you to save more bitcoins on your wallet. Low prices can be one reason why I consider saving bitcoin until December is not scary.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

Do you believe the media? In December 2017, in the media, it was often said that bitcoin is a valuable asset, that it shows rapid growth, as a result, many people issued loans and bought bitcoins. Now in the media talking about the low price of Bitcoin. Coincidence?
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:09:07 PM

December seems bullish for bitcoin so far so I dont think I'm gonna sell my stuff in near future , I keep my holded coins and dont sell as long as market is bullish , I think bitcoin makes its holders happy at the end of 2018!
I think what is feared by many holders has happened, the price has gone down very deeply and of course is very detrimental to them, even I've heard someone lose up to 70% on their assets during this bearish,

December has not been said to be bearish because I saw prices falling several times yesterday..
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:11:17 PM

December seems bullish for bitcoin so far so I dont think I'm gonna sell my stuff in near future , I keep my holded coins and dont sell as long as market is bullish , I think bitcoin makes its holders happy at the end of 2018!
I think what is feared by many holders has happened, the price has gone down very deeply and of course is very detrimental to them, even I've heard someone lose up to 70% on their assets during this bearish,

December has not been said to be bearish because I saw prices falling several times yesterday..
Let it happened even then I think those who know the nature of bitcoin should not get afraid. I have seen the movement of the market to bottom but the only thing that helped me to go through bad days is my patience and my faith for crypto currency. So to be honest I am not afraid for holding bitcoin. It will soon rise in price once again just be patient and hold your coin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

Let it happened even then I think those who know the nature of bitcoin should not get afraid. I have seen the movement of the market to bottom but the only thing that helped me to go through bad days is my patience and my faith for crypto currency. So to be honest I am not afraid for holding bitcoin. It will soon rise in price once again just be patient and hold your coin.

Funny how this 4k price is now a beacon of hope for a good 2018 run when just weeks ago hitting this point causes panic and fuds lol. I don't think there's reason to celebrate or get be depressed since the movement isn't that big yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

I saw a lot of news in the media about the price of bitcoin.
and they predict bitcoin can go to the month again in December 2018
and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

do you believe the price of bitcoin will rise?
or believe the price of bitcoin will drop!
I think what media said has no guarantee that influencing the price of bitcoin. Be brave and logical. when the price is down, it's a good time to buy even more, but of course if you are ready with all the consequences, because you'll be confused by the saying here and there, especially by those who have bought before, and now they are in loss. So, it's all in your hand.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

After bitcoin price hit $4k, it gives a confidence for me to keep holding it. I wish at 2019 we will see the next bull run again. So, I am not afraid to hold bitcoin for a bit longer.

kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:41:52 AM

After bitcoin price hit $4k, it gives a confidence for me to keep holding it. I wish at 2019 we will see the next bull run again. So, I am not afraid to hold bitcoin for a bit longer.
most investors and cryptocurrency community now very confidence with bitcoin and altcoin price movement.maybe their hope could be realize in 2019, bitcoin price could go back to highest price ever.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:10:53 AM

most investors and cryptocurrency community now very confidence with bitcoin and altcoin price movement.maybe their hope could be realize in 2019, bitcoin price could go back to highest price ever.
we could realize it and make some contribution to market.maybe if retail traders buying bitcoin and altcoin altough only in small amount it could effected to cryptocurrency market.and others benefits was to make investors confidence about cypto future.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Resident Evil

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

When published bad news about cryptocurrencies market, I think it's the time for buying, and conversely, when good news comes, it is time to sell.
But we should believe in the future of Bitcoin and this market, this is just a downtrend time.

Completely agree now all we have to do this is buy during the bear trend and wait Bulls. Wait witout any feelings and emotions. Only in this way, we can earn.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

Those who did not believe that Btc will rise or have sold their coins will now be regretting as 1k price has moved up from its bottom and still price will continue to rise . This mean that they have lost money making opportunity and would regret nothing else
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

When published bad news about cryptocurrencies market, I think it's the time for buying, and conversely, when good news comes, it is time to sell.
But we should believe in the future of Bitcoin and this market, this is just a downtrend time.

Completely agree now all we have to do this is buy during the bear trend and wait Bulls. Wait witout any feelings and emotions. Only in this way, we can earn.
A good signal has been given by the market, hopefully this time the bull run will be soon. Even though I only saw a few small increases on the market, it was far better than having to be red forever.

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

no, I have never been afraid to save bitcoin until now, because I am sure that by holding back and being patient, surely someday if there is a certain increase, I will get a profit and I am sure next year that increase will happen.
Hoganti

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:56:58 AM

I think the majority simply have no choice, now no one will be selling bitcoin, you need to wait for the increase but when it happens no one can predict
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:32:28 PM

I saw a lot of news in the media about the price of bitcoin.
and they predict bitcoin can go to the month again in December 2018
and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

do you believe the price of bitcoin will rise?
or believe the price of bitcoin will drop!

The real matured traders is the one who never get easily believe in any news of crypto currency.
Whatever happened this year of 2018 whether the market was declined for months, I am very sure that each price value of the coins
will bounce again 100%, we just need to be patience more until we get our goal here. Though, Bitcoin will drop at any moment but not for a long time of course. 

emililadjet

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

Ready to boom? In one year from 20000 to 3700 wake up
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

No friend I am not afraid of saving bitcoin until December 2018 because I strongly believe bitcoin price will rise rather than drop. Bitcoin is a coin which can move on anytime as we had seen last year. So I have patience and belief that bitcoin will rise back soon
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:55:39 PM

No friend I am not afraid of saving bitcoin until December 2018 because I strongly believe bitcoin price will rise rather than drop. Bitcoin is a coin which can move on anytime as we had seen last year. So I have patience and belief that bitcoin will rise back soon
Yes people shouldn't worry about bitcoin's low price and saving because its a currency and its price will again high after low price so just believe in this currency and you will never afraid rather you will get huge amount in coming future because its price will high very soon and many opportunity will wait for you in future.
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:29:28 AM

Hold until december 2018 is the worst year for me to earn profit from bitcoin but we should face the risky way to earn money.
massbuldog

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:14:20 AM

Yes people shouldn't worry about bitcoin's low price and saving because its a currency and its price will again high after low price so just believe in this currency and you will never afraid rather you will get huge amount in coming future because its price will high very soon and many opportunity will wait for you in future.
Like a rise from $6000 to $20,000? See this is why people invest here. There is risk no doubt but there is the opportunity of making money as well. And this amount of money cannot be normally made in the traditional market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: