Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:48:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Explain  (Read 2281 times)
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

The panic that happen now is normal but you can see that it is so exaggerated sometimes...this exaggeration can cause a big losses for some investors but the panic is still a logic thing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy
This tends to happen to most newbies who are investing here in cryptocurrency just because of profit and not the technology behind it. Most newbies tend to panic when they see a FUD on the internet. They don't know how the market works. They are selling at a loss instead of holding it.

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.
I agree. Whales are always there to manipulate the market although I don't think this is true. They are dumping bitcoins bit by bit and then when their target price has been reached, they will buy again bit by bit. I think the best way is just buy and hold your bitcoins for the future. Cheesy

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

There are different people here.

It wont be stopped. A lot of people here have applications that will alarm whenever the cyrpto currencies they are holding are moving against what they want.
Monitoring the price is a pain in the ass but you may say some of them are not true believer with the project of one ICO or even bitcoin.

They also do not sell when the price suddenly bumps up. But, they are speculating over and over which became like an addiction. Grin
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

I was that type of person before but we can't predict ones behavior though he's too dedicated with crypto's.

This is a battle of emotion and if an individual let his emotion sink in, he will panic. I've been there before but if you have learned from those mistakes although its still a profit for me selling at low, these crashes won't affect you if you are just an HODLER.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CanineDanny

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

Despite the fact this thing is (or should be) pretty obvious, many of those who joined the cryptocommunity after the last year's Bitcoin ATH had hoped the BTC price to keep growing and them keep getting richer.
Of course, they need this important piece of advice from you and they certainly need to turn the pages of the recent Bitcoin price history. That might help.
UconBit

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

Because many investors in the cryptospace are only in it for fast money. If it starts to dip, they sell to maintain their profits.
Maybe you're right they are just looking for cryptocurrency because they think they can earn big profit easily without studying what is all about and those investors like this are the one who always panic and then sell their cryptocurrencies which is wrong if we are going to analyze it intelligently.

topics and comments are the forum do not represent the majority and you certainly can't make a conclusion based on them. most of these topics are from people who don't even hold any kind of cryptocurrency. they spam the forum for payment and dump it all for fiat immediately in their exchanges where they receive the payment. specially when you go to altcoin boards they are just bounty hunting for free money.

the real investors (the majority) aren't wasting their time on those silly topics.
You're right most of those post came from the paid spammers but not all some investor's are already influenced by those non-sense panic selling thread that is also why I posted a thread like this at least to help some real investor's to be enlightened.

I've noticed this too, and I think it's because everyone thinks that they can collect a bunch of free money around here. I don't see anyone handing it out so don't know why people go through so much effort just to spam all corners of the internet. I guess if you put it out far enough there will be some sucker somewhere who will eventually open his wallet.

It's good to share legitimate information about crypto because that's what we're here for. Unfortunately, it's hard to know enough information sometimes and we just have to sit on our hands and wait.
tonywangg

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

The people panic because they are inexperienced at trading.  They come in because they were promised riches and lambos.  When they get REKT they proper freak out.  Its very understandable when you see we are dealing with amateurs and not pros. 
ComaJoma

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

I dont really get you guy's whenever you encounter situation like this you panic because the price goes down.

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.

I hope this post will enlighten your mind.  Smiley

Many of those guys are obedient traders who do whatever their Master Whale tells them. So, I agree, Enlightenment, that's what they really need now.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:29:50 PM

As you know that psychology has influencing many trader, especially newbie. Panic is a reason for trader to cutlose, stoploss their trades, after that the price bounced back Grin and then regret their decision.
As a trader should everyone know when they entry to market and close from market.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:46:11 PM

People have different thresholds at which they lose confidence in a market or product, be it bitcoin or any other financial investment. At the moment it stands at just under £5k per btc-at the beginning of 2017 it was around 1/5th of that. so for every $1000 you invested 20 months ago you now get $5000 now if anyone can show me a bank that pays that rate of return on a deposit i shall grab it with both hands, as this is most unlikely i shall stick to bitcoin and will keep buying as and when i can while the price is still good.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

We can't know what everyone's circumstances are but I think it's pretty easy to guess that many people have outrageously over stretched themselves and were expecting guaranteed short term returns. Even if they believe, they can't sustain it.

The rest are just pea brains who couldn't be bothered to study crypto history and should well know that it can beat the shit out of you just as easily as it can blow you.
panther427

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:48:17 PM

Bitcoin is a digital and global money system currency.It allows people send or receive money across the internet,even to someone they don't know or don't trust.money can be exchanged without being linked to a real identity.The mathematical field of cryptography is the basis for Bitcoin's security."They are dumping bitcoins bit by bit and then when their target price has been reached, they will buy again bit by bit. I think the best way is just buy and hold your bitcoins for the future. Lips sealed
cdcjk

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

I dont really get you guy's whenever you encounter situation like this you panic because the price goes down.

Those whales are always taking advantage over us, so they are totally manipulating and affecting the prices on that market the way I am feeling myself like a chat figure that is leading with the hand of chess master.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:21:45 PM

People buy with higher price after watching new news. Price goes up. After a few days, when some whales spread bad news (FUD) , people get panicked and start selling even at a loss. While they should accumulate, they sell, instead. Then again whale enter into market and you buy back at higher prices. In general, people do this all the time. And Whale gets richer and poor person becomes poorer.
So do your own research carefully before you buy /sell your coins.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:42:30 PM

We don't blame them why they are panicking to sell their coins because from the start bitcoin value was rising so that some if those investor or newbie trader was buy a bitcoin or altcoin in the high value and as we can see right now bitcoin continuously falling so that is why they are panicking and one of the reason why bitcoin fall becaus eof those greedy in money or those hackers so that support more bitcoin invest for the future rising.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:14:58 PM

So from what does the rate of bitcoin BTC depend 100% does not say? Who is the main dumper in the market? What are the real reasons for the growth and fall of the bitcoin course. The prediction of the movement of prices for crypto-currencies based on technical or fundamental analysis seems pointless. If you do not take into account all the factors that influence the behavior of market participants. And geopolitics is not in the last place. But it is not exactly  Wink
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

Because many investors in the cryptospace are only in it for fast money. If it starts to dip, they sell to maintain their profits.
it is one of the factors that make prices not last long. besides, there are also popes who are preparing to manipulate prices. for small investors, it doesn't have much impact on the crypto market situation, because that's what really happened.
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

It is not everybody that panic sell when bitcoin prices falls. There are investors(smart) that sell to re-buy at cheaper prices. Although a lot of newbie and inexperience trader panic sell to stop loss.
alanfox

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:02:20 PM

Last year BTC rise on it’s peak and it was unexpected. So keep hope from past it will increase again. Keep hope and be patient and in future it will be increasing.
26Elzzza26

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

I completely agree with you, many people start to panic when the price of bitcoin starts to decrease gradually. But we must be able to wait and it is then that success will come to everyone.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: