Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The decline of cryptocurrency market has stopped?  (Read 831 times)
Candepoccus85

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

Although the market looks to be falling hard, many experts have said that bitcoin might go upto $50,000 by the end of the year. But the altcoins show no sign of recovery anytime soon. Many alts are still developing their projects and yet to show their true potential outcome. I have high hopes for bitcoin but it will take some time like a year or two for alts to get back up again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

Not right now, the market is still falling deep, the price of coins are extremely low, maybe only a few more days, the ETH price will fall below $ 200

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Coushon

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:56:44 PM

I don't think there is a chance for the market to become stable again this year but it can definitely bounce back in next year like it did in 2017. Currently the market is going through serious unrest due to both BTC and ALTs market crashing and it shows little to no sign of going bullish this year.
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

Good analysis there, I just hope your prediction come to reality. We have seen enough of this downtrend in the cryptocurrency market. This might be the worst bear market in the history of cryptocurrency markets so far.
Let The Green Start!!
Faemon

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

The momentum is temporary I think. The cryptocurrency market is always unstable and there will always be forms and dumps. This dump will not last long and soon the price of coins will start rising again.
Supple Giants

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:37:56 PM

As much as I want what you said to become true but I hate to say it that, it hasn't completely stopped yet. Right now, the price is quite stable, that's true but it will take a lot more time, may be 2-3 weeks to finally come to a conclusion regarding the decline of crypto market. Right now, I am just trying to invest while the price is low.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:54:27 AM

Yesterday there was a complete collapse and everyone thought that it was the beginning of the end. But today everything again returned to green indicators as nothing happened. It is clear that this is not a bullish market and everything can change at any moment, but for the time being it pleases.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:54:33 AM

As much as I want what you said to become true but I hate to say it that, it hasn't completely stopped yet. Right now, the price is quite stable, that's true but it will take a lot more time, may be 2-3 weeks to finally come to a conclusion regarding the decline of crypto market. Right now, I am just trying to invest while the price is low.

I agree with you, but there is still no guarantee that after 2-3 weeks the price will not be subject to a dump again

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:59:36 AM

Most likely yesterday's market conditions and it was the very bottom that we have been trying to find for a long time. Bitcoin has very little support at 5500 and below to go unlikely.
linna08

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:25:32 AM

I don't think it has stopped yet. Maybe it will take some time to come to a conclusion. The current market is not a bullish market. Everything may change at any time. Let us wait patiently.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:28:03 AM

Yesterday we saw some pretty heavy losses in percentage terms with most of the altcoins down around 15 - 20% on the back of everything else I hope that was the final drop for this year and the market now reverses. I am still not convinced we are out of the woods as yet so whilst I added to some positions yesterday I have kept some funds back in case a better opportunity presents itself.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Tallay

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:49 AM

The market will grow, and we are expecting the growth towards the end of this year. No matter what, it is advised to all the people that not to lose hope because it is our demand which keeps the market alive.
adamtruong

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

I'm not sure about this. Because the price increase is only temporary, this can not be said for a dark future. This recovery may be false, taking a deeper discount
cllo78

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:23:51 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market will continue to decline. When I drop it, I can't predict it. I think that the cryptocurrency market will not rise at the end of this year, but I think that as long as we wait patiently, encryption will bring us huge returns.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:31:03 AM

In my opinion this year will be same like the last one. Most of the time, prices will be red and only at the end of the year prices will start to grow by getting new records.
Tiger Baseball

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:38:01 AM

The market is still in a less stable condition and is still ongoing for the foreseeable future, the market's decline is not too deep, only a few and rising are only a few so the decline in the crypto market is not over.
The market will continue to grow and grow well.
ggod5

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:40:04 AM

My personal opinion is that the encryption market has not stopped falling. Personally, the cryptocurrency will continue to fall. Let us continue to wait. Don't rush to invest and wait patiently.
Schevascheva

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:43:03 AM

Market pickup is such a thing is not predictable, it can fall at a time when you do not even expect and grow at the same time, but I think that yes, the market stopped falling for today, but he does not give rise either, he simply froze , so we are waiting for the next steps from the market and I hope it will give growth good and profitable for us all
MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:04:22 AM

I think this year's market cannot be compared with last year. Last year's cryptocurrency market was very crazy. We can see how much the market has risen last year, but this year the market has been at a low point and it still has no signs of recovery.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:28:18 AM

I don't think we are done yet.  I think this will be looked back upon as the great purge and the day the institutions came in and took over.  I think they are trying to eliminate the guys who were here from the start. 

I agree. I think that one factor that will remain in this market is the erratic movements that cryptocurrencies will exhibit, most especially Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is the coin with the highest value, it would also have a big controlling factor in the movement of other coins and the market itself. However, I don't think that we have seen the last of the decline of the market because, upon following it for quite some time now, it always moves up or down depending on the trends that its assets are following.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: