Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is superior  (Read 2275 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:59:16 AM

If you think about it, every coin and every token is being exchanged with BTC (despite different USD markets that are available in exchanges). Moreover, it's always that point where you characterize Bitcoin as the superior because it was the start of cryptocurrencies. If you think about it, when BTC falls, prices of altcoin falls. So when Bitcoin goes away (theoretically), nothing would exist anymore.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lenini

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:59:45 AM

Thanks to the network effect and decentralization, bitcoin is different from all other pretenders to the throne. All tokens and crypto-currencies, in addition to bitcoin, are centralized. In the case of ICO, this is obvious. The structure that conducts the ICO and creates the token is centralized. She issued a token and is able to change the order and the way it is used.
hermes006

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:05:14 AM

Because bitcoin achieved incredible success when no altcoins existed. Nobody doubts that investing in this coin will give you a good profit.
gapthecap11

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

I think because bitcoin is the first coin that appears and until now bitcoin is still the leader of all the altcoins that followed it and other thing Bitcoin achieved incredible success when no altcoins existed.
knnguyen888

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

Because Bitcoin is the mother of crypto money for the first time. Bitcoin has become the trust of many people to invest in it, because so far bitcoin has no problems.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

Lately I have realized couple of newbies complain about vulnerability of the market because of the dips
But truth is we seem to have forgotten that

Whereas Bitcoin is the first and largest decentralised digital currency used as a store of value and a means of payment, Ethereum is the largest decentralised application network.

That explains why bitcoin dominance seem unbreachable

The problem with newbies into crypto currency is that they enter the space with the hype and hope of becoming rich over night and when that is not fulfilled about some few weeks or month, they will start to complain about, they will invest in a coin and want to the coin to moon over night, cryptos is not really like that, it requires patience
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

Because it is the first ever coin that entered in the crypto market and also most trad-able coin. price fluctuation of BTC almost effects on every altcoin

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

Lately I have realized couple of newbies complain about vulnerability of the market because of the dips

Whereas Bitcoin is the first and largest decentralised digital currency used as a store of value and a means of payment, Ethereum is the largest decentralised application network.

'
A newbie will always be a newbie that is the reason why it is always good for newbies to first of all learn about crypto currency before making any investing because most the newbies invest wrongly and when the market is not in their favor they will start to complain
concons31

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

I do not agree with you.I think Ethereumda will reach Btc price in the future.Icosu is really solid.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

because bitcoin is the oldest and the bitcoin community is very large. This bitcoin has become a ruler in crypto so it's very superior and no one can match it. even many people know bitcoin but don't know about crypto.
ekechie

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:35:18 PM

Because Bitcoin is first coin in this market so It introduced to us about blockchain and these stuffs. Also a lot of people used to bitcoin for some reasons in the world like in China, Venezuela.

yeah sure i agree with you, countries like Japan have also legalized bitcoin to serve as a means of payment and there are some companies in Japan that pay their workers salaries in bitcoin, when you mention crypto currency or digital currency, bitcoin comes to mind, all these makes it superior.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:37:31 PM

Early origination and being like symbol and pioneer of crypto world/niche will always make BTC unique.
WHat I have seen, people are aware of BTC more then crypto world itself.
Especially random no-coiners..
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:52:44 PM

I do not agree with you.I think Ethereumda will reach Btc price in the future.Icosu is really solid.

Do you mean Etherum or is it really etherumda
Either ways you can give more information about it and let’s learn
But if ethereum does click 8000$ worth, then btc would be worth 50,000$ by then
saras008

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:13:45 AM

Bitcoin has become the trust of many people to invest in it, because so far bitcoin has no problem. They really maintain their reputation as a coin with all the features and sophistication. Although the crypto market is currently inhabited by many potential coins, it does not make bitcoin dim.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:00:15 AM

The bitcoin era will soon run out. Now there are many altcoins with sophistication and projects better than bitcoin. Why is Bitcoin still the first?
That's just because people haven't tried other coins, they are like not wanting to try new potential things with too risky reasons.
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:27:25 AM

People trust bitcoin more than any other coin currently available. That's because bitcoin exists as a well-known and proven coin in everything, while altcoin allows you to trade with more dynamics, but so far they cannot be underestimated, because in fact they are able to compete with bitcoin. It's only a matter of time until people have other alternatives.
Arsaen

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:39:15 AM

That's natural, because bitcoin is the king of all coins, and most of the new people joining crypto are the owners of Bitcoin. That's because bitcoin is widely used as payment throughout the world, while other cryptocurrency is considered an imitation of Bitcoin and doesn't have the actual product. That is my assumption, and the reality is like that.
EvaButler512

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:43:03 AM

Follow me the first cryptocurrency is certainly bitcoin. And everyone certainly knows a lot about bitcoin. The use of bitcoin is also available throughout the world. Of course with that makes bitcoin superior to other coins.
toop548

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:49:48 AM

Bitcoin has always been the most valuable cryptocurrency because its history is the longest and it takes the most time. And Bitcoin has a high investment value. More suitable for long-term investment. Because the value of Bitcoin will not be reflected in a short time.
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:51:59 AM

That's because bitcoin is widely used as payment throughout the world, while other cryptocurrency is considered an imitation of Bitcoin and doesn't have the actual product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: