Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is superior  (Read 2285 times)
nguyenmai903

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:56:51 AM

Bitcoin is truly the king of the electronic money it surpasses. The problem is of course nothing more
LeadHenry

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:58:52 AM

Bitcoin is a true revolution. "Bitcoin will continue to be different because unlike coin concentration - it's decided by the market and can not be changed. This makes Bitcoin a gadget without any tokens that can be replaced."
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:08:00 AM

Bitcoin is superior because it was the pioneering coin, the first type of cryptocurrency. It has also gained much more popularity and acceptance by people compared to other Altcoins.
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:19:34 AM

Of course Bitcoin is still leading the market. Investors are anxious to sell all of their coin to Bitcoin and then move from Bitcoin to the US dollar, leading to a doldrum of the market.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:28:13 AM

Lately I have realized couple of newbies complain about vulnerability of the market because of the dips
But truth is we seem to have forgotten that

Whereas Bitcoin is the first and largest decentralised digital currency used as a store of value and a means of payment, Ethereum is the largest decentralised application network.

That explains why bitcoin dominance seem unbreachable
maybe the interest of investors with the coin is very large and maybe the coin is a pioneer of other crypto currencies
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:28:31 AM

Bitcoin is crypto currency first created, many people are more trusting of the bitcoin more than new altcoin that its ability that unproven. While bitcoin have already proved its usefulness and many are already getting benefits from bitcoin.
CafeCoinICO

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

Hey OluwaTosin10,

Bitcoin has over 50% of the market now so it is undeniably the king, but I think the future will be brighter for Altcoins. Bitcoin right now is clearly the leader for adoption but as more coins enter the market and people develop a better understanding of cryptocurrency I wager that newer more innovative Altcoins will thrive in the post-bitcoin era.

Best,
CafeCoin
https://cafe-coin.com/
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:50:12 AM

why does Bitcoin dominate market prices because Bitcoin is the basis of crypto so that Ethereum or other altcoins are difficult to rival or other reasons you can read on the forum. this is only my view why Bitcoin is difficult to resist as you see it in this thread.

DavidEdward

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:55:41 AM

The first cryptocurrency is certainly Bitcoin. When you mention crypto, everyone will think of Bitcoin and not an altcoin. Show that Bitcoin is really the most popular right now. So that everyone is investing in Bitcoin.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:03:33 AM

why does Bitcoin dominate market prices because Bitcoin is the basis of crypto so that Ethereum or other altcoins are difficult to rival or other reasons you can read on the forum. this is only my view why Bitcoin is difficult to resist as you see it in this thread.
Because of BTC's structure, lack of pre-mining and the fact it was the first into this space, BTC is by far the most decentralized major cryptocurrency. Nodes are running all over the world and this has created a highly secure network that has never been hacked. Bitcoin really is the cutting edge of crypto technology, believe it or not.
strtype

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:07:18 AM

Bitcoin was launched nearly a decade ago, which gives the coin an upper hand at the coins being launched now, it will always be like this.
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:03:04 AM

If I now not surprise if bitcoin may be advanced. due to the fact the bitcoin. Bitcoin is a symbol of the delivery of crypto. even the to start with regarded best bitcoin handiest. Then start to appear altcoin so much.
cryptotailored

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

It's true that Bitcoin is the king of coins. In terms of age, Bitcoin is much older than other coins. Bitcoin is the first and largest decentralized digital currency used as a store of value and means of payment. Even the price of coins in the market is largely influenced by the price of Bitcoin. The number of Bitcoin users is huge, and increases every day. that caused Bitcoin to become king of the coins.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

Lately I have realized couple of newbies complain about vulnerability of the market because of the dips
But truth is we seem to have forgotten that

Whereas Bitcoin is the first and largest decentralised digital currency used as a store of value and a means of payment, Ethereum is the largest decentralised application network.

That explains why bitcoin dominance seem unbreachable

Yes, bitcoin indeed the superior of all cryptocurrency existing. However, I still thinking about how was it affect the other crypto, but I came up with one conclusion, and is that because bitcoin is crypto also. They are all connected by means of exchange, converting, and so on. Looking upon the graph you might also conclude what I have thinking all through out. Once bitcoin marketprice drop, the other crypto was also droppping on its price.
VanessaHall15

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:28:18 AM

Bitcoin did a job without any coin to do. Bitcoin applies advanced technology, changing the way people deal. The value of Bitcoin also helps a great deal in their position.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

It's true that Bitcoin is the king of coins. In terms of age, Bitcoin is much older than other coins. Bitcoin is the first and largest decentralized digital currency used as a store of value and means of payment. Even the price of coins in the market is largely influenced by the price of Bitcoin. The number of Bitcoin users is huge, and increases every day. that caused Bitcoin to become king of the coins.
if in my opinion, bro, why is bitcoin superior, because there are more investors who are involved in it and also in the world of treding, too many people who still hope that the future price of bitcoin can penetrate as it has ever achieved, it is what makes many who still depend or hope with the increase the price of bitcoin

Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

Bitcoint is superior, it's clear, there's no doubt about this, the bitcoint king of cryptocurrency which is the first digital currency to be launched, is very promising if you can invest in bitcoint
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:42:31 AM

There will come a time when people prefer to have digital money (bitcoin) rather than paper money, but it is likely that the price of bitcoin is already 1 billion / bitcoin because bitcoin supply is only 21 million coins in the world.

Interesting fact, in the history of the world giants collapsed because of losing innovation and technological progress. Imagine a world in which we live. You can buy anything privately. There is no bank. There is no administration fee. Not afraid of inflation that makes the value of the currency increasingly eroded.

This is what digital currency, bitcoin promises
cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:52:50 AM

Bitcoin is superior with the following reasons.
(1) It has stayed for decades and that is why it is known as the king of every other cryptocurrency.
(2) It is also superior because it attracts investors to it due to it's trust and stability.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:58:00 AM

Why the bitcoin is superior? First is about the first cryptocurrency created in the world. therefore, whatever the condition, this is still the king and the father of cryptocurrency. many blockchain technology is created because of this coin.therefore, it is being trusted in all countries and people considerations.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: