Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is superior  (Read 2275 times)
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

Competition is not sitting still. It's time for bitcoin to solve the scaling and speed issues. It certainly still has a lot of room for improvement, but with initiatives such as the Lighting Network, among others, it shows that there is a will to improve the currency.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herostorm

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:10:40 AM

Probably they are the main coin in the market, and the earliest coin was born, so the BTC has inscribed in the psychology of investors they think BTC is the main currency to them in dollars.
Abeycity9917

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

Because of btc structure, lack of pre_mining and the fact is it was the first into these spaceBtc, Btc is by far the  major decentralized crytocurrency. This has created highly secured network that has never been hacked 
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

I think bitcoin currency is the oldest currency. lot of people invest & gain good profit. bitcoin had a brand name in crypto currency. so l proud of bitcoin & say it's the king of all coins.
cryptoblezin

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

To me personally, Bitcoin holds everything to be a superior in the Crypto space. It remains the father of all other altcoins as it's the first Crypto ever liveth. Hence, Bitcoin is the king to other altcoins. That its price go along way in affecting other altcoins price.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:14:39 AM

because if there is no bitcoin, then there will be no other crypto currencies, if bitcoin does not have a very high price then any other altcoins will not be valuable. because bitcoin is a pioneer of all crypto currencies
soooulliv77

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:17:19 AM

Now it does not matter whether someone can move bitcoin from his throne, the main thing that the whole market began to recover.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:21:23 AM

Since btc is the oldest coin in the encrypted market, they are the coin that arouses the cryptographic field and spreads all over. Today btc is widely used in the payment of goods and services. So many countries have accepted BTC as the currency of the country so they are famous for their high prices nowadays.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

It is true that crypto space is so volatile, I use to hear about the word 'crypto is volatile' I really never understand it before but the current market situation have really teach me the volatility of cryptos. Next time I will make a better decision.
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

of course, bitcoin is the beginning of the emergence of digital coins, so it is no stranger to bitcoin dominate because he is the king.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

Lately I have realized couple of newbies complain about vulnerability of the market because of the dips
But truth is we seem to have forgotten that

Whereas Bitcoin is the first and largest decentralised digital currency used as a store of value and a means of payment, Ethereum is the largest decentralised application network.

That explains why bitcoin dominance seem unbreachable

Because bitcoin is the pioneer,the first created coin from blockchain technology and the most competitive to invest,bitcoin is the most stable coin among all cryptocurrency thats why domination can't take from this,how could you imagine this market when bitcoin goes down ?do you think this will be still healthy?no and will never
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

There will come a time when people prefer to have digital money (bitcoin) rather than paper money, but it is likely that the price of bitcoin is already 1 billion / bitcoin because bitcoin supply is only 21 million coins in the world.

Interesting fact, in the history of the world giants collapsed because of losing innovation and technological progress. Imagine a world in which we live. You can buy anything privately. There is no bank. There is no administration fee. Not afraid of inflation that makes the value of the currency increasingly eroded.

This is what digital currency, bitcoin promises
Indeed, Bitcoin is the best way to fight inflation. Nothing can have such attributes, we all believe in the future of BTC. So no matter how the current price fluctuates, it will not affect me. My goal is 5 to 10 years later

Godparticles

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:54:31 AM

Because Bitcoin is the founder of this industry, its influence in this industry is very large, and many cryptocurrencies are attached to Bitcoin. So Bitcoin will be better than other cryptocurrencies.
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

Well,
"bitcoin dominance seem unbreachable"
but not only that
"Bitcoin is the first and largest decentralised digital currency used as a store of value and a means of payment"
I think the first cryptocurrency what is known by everyone. Bitcoin is the first success of the industry 4.0 revolution, that open a new world of industry and information technology.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
losiva

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

Lately I have realized couple of newbies complain about vulnerability of the market because of the dips

Whereas Bitcoin is the first and largest decentralised digital currency used as a store of value and a means of payment, Ethereum is the largest decentralised application network.

It's a normally thing for newbies to complain when the market is down because they are not used to it, when i was a newbie i use to complain too, but when i understood the market, I stop complaining, so with time they will learn by experience
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

because in the future, only bitcoin will survive and other coins will be lost. therefore bitcoin is superior
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:45:20 PM

I think due to it's so many advantages compare to other cryptocurrency makes bitcoin superior because bitcoin is the most popular and with the highest market capacity among all and it is also having a highest number of investors world wide.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

I think that is simple. Bitcoin started it all and the only popular coin that stood the test of time. And since then it has never been surpassed even with so many promising coins that may be able to break bitcoins achievements.
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

I think that is simple. Bitcoin started it all and the only popular coin that stood the test of time. And since then it has never been surpassed even with so many promising coins that may be able to break bitcoins achievements.

yes you are right, bitcoin did not only start it all, bitcoin surpassed expectations, survived the bearish market.
proved its stability and remained the best.

the achievements alone keeps it soaring on.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

Yes i agree with that as Bitcoin set the pace for other cryptocurrency coins to come into existence. Bitcoin is the backbone and the foundation of digital decentralized currency started with bitcoin. So that is part of the reason why it is so dominance and superior in the marketplace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: