April 27, 2024, 12:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009204 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:48:13 AM

I apologize what I meant by our own movement is not working against TZM but working withing their ideals by using this currency to move humanity forward.

A movement is simply a bunch of like minded individuals all working towards the same goal

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:54:07 AM

A quick google search came up with this list of organizations and charities that accept Bitcoin. Perhaps some of them might consider accepting Zeitcoin as well. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Donation-accepting_organizations_and_projects

angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:58:37 AM

would it be safe to say that zeit coin is faction within the true goal/idea of TZM, seeing as how our end goal is very similar and there are active TZM members within zeit coin?
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:59:09 AM

A quick google search came up with this list of organizations and charities that accept Bitcoin. Perhaps some of them might consider accepting Zeitcoin as well. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Donation-accepting_organizations_and_projects

That is a great start thank you we will be looking into this in the next while if anyone would like to join us and officially represent us with these charities we are a community we urge you to do so.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
angryacorn

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:00:02 AM

this one http://againsthunger.org/ this one is good.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:01:00 AM

would it be safe to say that zeit coin is faction within the true goal/idea of TZM, seeing as how our end goal is very similar and there are active TZM members within zeit coin?

I definitely think so also how can they dismiss this without direct communications? I do not understand did you read their response...

Ridiculous

I don't even have words

The Zeitgeist Movement Global
Want to use CryptoCurrency? Go to Bitcoin. Have fun. In abstraction, it has its role. Howver, TZM has a very different focus and we need to make sure that focus is clear. There is no reason to support a Zeitgeist CrytoC. It is a waste of time, especially since there are numerous other CCs out there already. The only reason it says "Zeit" is to exploit the movement's following. Period

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
trigeek

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:01:24 AM

What pool are ya pol on? I was on dedicated but that one issnt working atm. And scryptominers has 2% fee..

hashstrike

Just a reminder too, we (hashstrike) will be 0% fees for the next 24 hours.  Come back in, we're running better than ever!

http://zeit.hashstrike.com

Yeah it's running good for me now and it looks like all my coins mined last night showed up as well!  Grin

Zeitcoin: MZXkHXB66H64FukMiTJuMCDLoRK2RHvztx

Not mine. Lucky you.

cryptorg, PM me your pool username or email me at hashstrike at gmail dot com and I'll look into it for you.

# HashStrike $ Mining Pools -- Ruby -- Karma -- Mint -- Leaf -- Zeit -- Syn
** Low Fees ** Awesome support ** Super stable **

Anonymousg64

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:03:15 AM

the end goal will make the currency side of this coin mostly obsolete, like a single use rocket

picture a moneyless type 1 civilization, that is TZM's end goal
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:04:16 AM

I definitely think so also how can they dismiss this without direct communications? I do not understand did you read their response...

Ridiculous

I don't even have words

Want to use CryptoCurrency? Go to Bitcoin. Have fun. In abstraction, it has its role. Howver, TZM has a very different focus and we need to make sure that focus is clear. There is no reason to support a Zeitgeist CrytoC. It is a waste of time, especially since there are numerous other CCs out there already. The only reason it says "Zeit" is to exploit the movement's following. Period

they must have received allot of emails regarding it, maybe allot suggesting they dont affiliate with it.

seeing as to how many have childish notions of evil money
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:04:25 AM

The response I received from the global communicator from Toronto

Very interesting

Oh believe me, I know. I'm not too happy about how dramatic this has been made to look. I made it very clear to Peter that no one has lied - that we were in fact in discussion about you guys attending ZDay with a booth. TZM Global is saying they were never asked - so I responded that I had forwarded all the info you sent me to the core team in Toronto (of which I am a member). From there, one of my fellow core members said he forwarded it on to the global team for approval. When I asked to be looped into that email thread, he told me legally he had no obligation to do so (legally!!). And thats the last I heard about it until now. And now the global members are saying they weren't informed….

This will be the last of my participation with TZM Toronto - organizing this has been a total eye opener for me. I'm really sorry that they took your approaching us as a threat. I really think your intensions are honest and have nothing to do with fraud.

If you want you can volunteer with us and that will get you into ZDay for free and easier access to having open discussions with people about your concept.

TZM using legally wtf is this movement becoming

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
angryacorn

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:04:44 AM

Ridiculous

I don't even have words

Ima be honest, always am, that person is a first class Pr*ck! haha its just to fishy to me! makes me almost not want to be associated with them at all and might be better. have the same goal but actually achieve something instead of just making a movie! if this coin takes off we will be miles ahead of them in terms of ultimate goal.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:05:55 AM

Read the email response the member I was talking to said to me can you believe thats their stance

Oh believe me, I know. I'm not too happy about how dramatic this has been made to look. I made it very clear to Peter that no one has lied - that we were in fact in discussion about you guys attending ZDay with a booth. TZM Global is saying they were never asked - so I responded that I had forwarded all the info you sent me to the core team in Toronto (of which I am a member). From there, one of my fellow core members said he forwarded it on to the global team for approval. When I asked to be looped into that email thread, he told me legally he had no obligation to do so (legally!!). And thats the last I heard about it until now. And now the global members are saying they weren't informed….

This will be the last of my participation with TZM Toronto - organizing this has been a total eye opener for me. I'm really sorry that they took your approaching us as a threat. I really think your intensions are honest and have nothing to do with fraud.

If you want you can volunteer with us and that will get you into ZDay for free and easier access to having open discussions with people about your concept.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:08:58 AM

Ridiculous

I don't even have words

Ima be honest, always am, that person is a first class Pr*ck! haha its just to fishy to me! makes me almost not want to be associated with them at all and might be better. have the same goal but actually achieve something instead of just making a movie! if this coin takes off we will be miles ahead of them in terms of ultimate goal.

the movement is quite effective at activism, i wouldn't just throw that out because of some protective mindsets.

allot of work and time has gone into establishing such a broad network of supporters and coordination structures.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:10:18 AM

There seems to be a closed-mind syndrome at the global level. Just proves the point that power corrupts.

angryacorn

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:13:52 AM

K here is my view and what I think needs to be done, We dont try to affiliate ourselves with them because frankly i dont want to be, what we do is we openly invite any members of TZM to join us and the forum we may have soon. We open and invitation to anyone who would like to understand what this crypto world is about and why zeit isnt the same as the other cryptos, we then see what views they have on where they would like to see zeit go in terms of charity etc and projects. Im not accepting this "verdict" and think that this is a positive thing because you do not want to be associated with such in fighting and miscommunication. Dev will you go to the TZM day, see if you can still find away to open a debate or have a means of discussing the possibilities with members there, dont ask them invite them to join us, if they are keen to find out more then get their details and when we have a better platform to communicate on we invite them to join our discussions. They might not accept us but we will accept them Smiley  
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:16:20 AM

Definitely I believe you are on the perfect path That is our intentions I feel we will get alot of heat there however that is what is about.

We will be making an official forum and would be a great place to invite global members to join us and become part of our moving humanity forward initiatives.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
homey108

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:16:25 AM

I never did receive the remaining balance from hashstrike being down yesterday. I knew this would be the case when I saw that one lump payment that was miserably low.

Personally I don't think we should care too much about what some wierdo's from the "official" zeitgeist movement think. If they had any clue they would promote and welcome the coin as a source of income for furthering their agenda. The kind of stuff suggested in the films I saw would take a huge amount of coinage and political power (more $$$$).

There is absolutely no reason why they need to be only authority on zietgiest. Seems to me that cooperation and community involvement is important for something like this. If they don't have these qualities and are stuck in rigid inflexible mindsets then they are the ones doing harm towards the goals of the movement.
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:23:31 AM

Are we a charity coin or are we a Zeitgeist Movement coin?

being in line with what TZM purpose is or what TZM advocates is very different.

i think we should go with enabling TZM members, not branching off into a separate community, eventually we will reach the coins goal even if we dont take the official path.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:26:02 AM

Are we a charity coin or are we a Zeitgeist Movement coin?

being in line with what TZM purpose is or what TZM advocates is very different.

We can be both cant we we can discuss where to donate our resources to to help move humanity forward can be many things including new technologies but also feeding the poor is there really a defining line where we should stop or should we actively promote the bettering of humanity by donations considering we are a currency we can take the same approach yet utilize our core basis which is our crypto currency

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
angryacorn

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:26:06 AM

There is no such thing as bad publicity. I expect that you will take heat for sure, but again invite them to join us in a debate, just say to them great we need your opinion on our forum so that our members may better understand where you are coming from! stroke egos do what you need todo but just get them here so they can see one of the best communities that exists on the crypto world.

Also in terms of the value of zeit, the way the coin is structured will make sure that it increases in value for sure, the only thing that TZM would have done was catapult it forward but then may a draw your attention to AUR and whats happening that side. Also what im realising now, from what one member said, many TZM members dont do much hense the low activity on their fb page, so if TMZ did take a better stance i feel we would have gone through a honey moon period but then shit would have hit the fan (excuse the french), however if we as a community make contacts and connections this would be way more beneficial. Its like choosing to work for someone or work for yourself, yes working for someone has its benefits but at the end of the day someone else always gets the credit and u earning someone else more money but its safer. working for yourself is high risk but the rewards are greater and no one in the crypto scene is here because they wanted to play things safe, your money was better off being spent else where if thats the case haha ZEIT FOR THE WIN  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: