June 16, 2024, 06:53:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009214 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:14:06 PM

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:31:00 PM

Introducing the first merchant to accept ZeitCoin!

Imagine a merchant. A merchant that allowed you to buy anything you like, with amazing ease, unmatchable speed, and unparalleled service. This was once a thought in the minds of many, now put into reality. At Shop Crypto, we provide this otherworldly service; all payments will be accepted in cryptocurrency, and in the same time providing you with the finest of goods.

Discussion thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558750.msg6089180#new

Help fund the bounty:

Md2Jmk9fbKg846CFBEyMYhMvsPg3aP9YRe

The bounty will be used towards the creation of 3-D versions of ZeitCoin (purchasing Mastercam X7 CNC software and renting out professional CNC machining), as well as the upgrading of the store itself.

Come visit the store:

www.shop-crypto.webs.com

Thanks for reading.

Kindest regards,

Gladimor

CEO of Shop Crypto
The First Full-Market Merchant

Mining since 2014
Raghiot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:47:43 PM

minimum stackage?

MINT = MkcZw2Shxb81yQQnxL6r6vCrm7GsaBxgnu
TuxNut

Activity: 182

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:48:38 PM

Massive image

+1
Easy to forget sometimes. Just wish I had more confidence in many aspects of my life that didn't involve simply stating my opinion to those whose response could crush me Sad

Nice TuxNut ... me too .. i just got my first 2 staked also oops 3 as i was writing this ... no shit ... nice

Feels damn good right Wink

Why don't we do a poll on this have the community vote?

Instead of an argument I think tuxnut had the right idea let the community decide.

I think one of the mods on the official forum can create this and we can see what the community has to say

Done:

Straw poll about a ZEIT Multipool

Also posted on the 'official forum' here for arguments for/against.

Right, those who are NOT in favour of a Zeit multipool need to get voting.
If you do support the idea of a Zeit Multipool.... There's nothing to see here, move along!
No! I said move along, stop voting.
Dang it Wink

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
Matni

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:07:52 PM

If you do support the idea of a Zeit Multipool.... There's nothing to see here, move along!
Dang it Wink

It's funny Tux, I keep seeing reasons NOT to use a multipool, but no one has offered a real reason to actually use one.

Until I see a valid reason I just assume it's a combination of greed and laziness.

[Edit] For full disclosure, I voted NO on the straw poll

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 11:11:40 PM

Dang it Wink

It's funny Tux, I keep seeing reasons NOT to use a multipool, but no one has offered a real reason to actually use one.

Until I see a valid reason I just assume it's a combination of greed and laziness.

I do have to lay in a small factor that I think is necessary. We as a community all know that the crypto craziness going on right now is absurd and only the strong will survive. I am not saying that this is a reason to do the blackcoin pool structure I am just saying that we all need to realize that once this wild west has sherrifs the strongest coins and communities will only make it out alive.

Might be something to consider however I still feel it has applications to ensure that we keep our community strong and have this coin accepted everywhere we can.

Just a thought long term as I do see this industry being regulated and we need to be prepared for something like that.

Full disclosure I voted doesn't matter to me in the poll lol

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Matni

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:19:18 PM

Dang it Wink

I do have to lay in a small factor that I think is necessary. We as a community all know that the crypto craziness going on right now is absurd and only the strong will survive. I am not saying that this is a reason to do the blackcoin pool structure I am just saying that we all need to realize that once this wild west has sherrifs the strongest coins and communities will only make it out alive.

Might be something to consider however I still feel it has applications to ensure that we keep our community strong and have this coin accepted everywhere we can.

Just a thought long term as I do see this industry being regulated and we need to be prepared for something like that.

Full disclosure I voted doesn't matter to me in the poll lol

I think we'll see self regulation before any imposed regulation which is probably the best way to start it.

I might be in the minority with regards my views on multipools like BC, but I think they are doing long term damage to smaller coins and I just can't agree with it. The way mulitpools appear, mine the shit out of your coin, then go dump it for whatever price they can get for it (thus lowering the value) then leave is like a bully or a tornado.

Am I mining other coins to sell for Zeit? Yes I am, but I'm just a lowly 2.8mh/s (9.1mh/s on X11) so I can't really do a lot of damage and I also don't mine for a short time before screwing you over, I like to pick a coin and mine for a week or so (Blitz > Hiro > Give)

I am however open minded about things, so if someone wants to explain the benefits as they see them, please have a go.

karmazaki

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:19:47 PM

what should I do when I get this messege from Cryptorush?
"

Due to the issues with Zeitcoin as per our public statement, you can no longer withdraw ZeitCoins. Please refer to the Zeitcoin public statement which aims to help users who were affected to get back their coins by emailing zeitloss@zeit-coin.com or clicking here.
"

the link is broken and I sent an email, did it happen to other one before? Huh
thx
TuxNut

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:36:00 PM

See, for me, the first line will work against the second line.

Pretty much every coin is trying to be 'accepted everywhere', because "that's what currencies need", however, this isn't ABOUT being a typical currency, we're meant to be working to abolish money. If we're to stand out, we need to be US, not everyone else.

If we focus on just the organisations who are working towards the same goals as this 'movement', then they'll be more likely to pick up our coin, use and promote it and we'll then be able to better promote them and, in turn, those who believe in the same goals will start to acquire the coin as it'll have a use for what they believe in. Likewise, if we have the tx fees go to a pool to support sustainability projects, the USE of the coin will benefit the kinds of things such people believe in AND such projects benefit from the use by people who just treat it as anyother coin without even knowing they're helping to improve society.

Can stop anyone using the currency, greedy banks, greedy corporations and CEOs can all use it if they have the need/desire to do so, but we have the ability to not advertise the fact and thus avoid promoting them. If we just promote the GOOD charities, non-profit organisations, sustainability projects and the like, the bigger the currency becomes, the more attention these projects will get.

If we just try to be like every coin we'll fail miserably because the core members don't think like the capitalists and self interests, we'll be beaten at every turn, every decision will be compromised by our philosophies. The more we try to think like them, to compete on the same field, the more we'll lose our ideals, the more we'll attract 'that kind of person' into our ranks while driving out those who believe in the end objective and the coin will become a joke or so corrupt, it's got about as much "movement" about it as a million year old mountain.

I have been 'troubled' by what you've chosen to promote on Twitter and the OP several times, that you're caught up in the 'to the moon', get a big market cap to gain attention thinking that the right people will be attracted in.
We need to be trying to attract the right people FIRST and let the market cap take care of itself. There are millions of people in this world who roughly share our objectives, there's a HUGE market cap for charitable causes, there's no need to chase after EVERYTHING, there is a need to focused and ensure that at the heart of the coin, the ideals are the driving force FIRST AND FOREMOST!

I have far more to say on this matter, but it'll get REALLY long and I'll end up going off on multiple tangents as I often do (sorry about that). I think these things should be discussed much further on the Zeit forum where we can keep the discussion in one thread without the other distractions that occur here. Better still would be to have a select group of people with differing ideas about how to proceed be in either IRC or a Mumble convo. My vote goes to BeholdTheTrueWake for my side of the discussion, he's very much gained my respect and has more patience and self-control than I do.

Matni

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:44:58 PM

If anyone would like to have a small chuckle at mine and some others expense... Check out the dump Blitz just went though...

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-BLTZ

TuxNut

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:45:41 PM

I might be in the minority with regards my views on multipools like BC, but I think they are doing long term damage to smaller coins and I just can't agree with it. The way mulitpools appear, mine the shit out of your coin, then go dump it for whatever price they can get for it (thus lowering the value) then leave is like a bully or a tornado.

Am I mining other coins to sell for Zeit? Yes I am, but I'm just a lowly 2.8mh/s (9.1mh/s on X11) so I can't really do a lot of damage and I also don't mine for a short time before screwing you over, I like to pick a coin and mine for a week or so (Blitz > Hiro > Give)

I am however open minded about things, so if someone wants to explain the benefits as they see them, please have a go.

Just because I like being a broken record, makes me feel all classic and retro....

These are my sentiments and actions to a tee (but I have more hash power than you... ner ner na ner ner :p (even if you're significantly more efficient on X11 than I am))

what should I do when I get this messege from Cryptorush?
"

Due to the issues with Zeitcoin as per our public statement, you can no longer withdraw ZeitCoins. Please refer to the Zeitcoin public statement which aims to help users who were affected to get back their coins by emailing zeitloss@zeit-coin.com or clicking here.
"

the link is broken and I sent an email, did it happen to other one before? Huh
thx

You're certainly not alone.

We tried raising funds as a community to help folks like yourself out, however there were just too many of you to help.
The last I read, CryptoRush were taken over by another guy and a new dev team were brought in, they'd stated that they'll pay everyone back who lost coins there. You'll just have to remain patient.
With regards to their statement, it turned out to be mostly lies, while they did have a wallet implementation that screwed up a lot of coin on their exchange, someone who's believed to have been a staff member there, leaked that they'd been selling their users coins on their exchange to try to gather enough BTC to hide the fact they were utterly insolvent. This is not the first exchange to do this and I doubt it'll be the last, so take it as a lesson to be wary of exchanges and not to leave coins on their (seriously dude, this all happened several weeks ago, you really don't wanna be leaving money on an exchange for so long, this is a new industry and there are many thieving/incompetent people about who're just looking to make themselves rich really quick at others expense).

MY OPINION... I may be proven incorrect:
Exchanges I currently trust enough to use / recommend are MintPal, Poloniex and Bittrex. Cryptsy should be okay for a while too.
Avoid CoinEx

EDIT:
I take it back, Bittrex was just mean to Matni, stay away from them too

If anyone would like to have a small chuckle at mine and some others expense... Check out the dump Blitz just went though...

/KIDDING!

ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 11:48:18 PM

See, for me, the first line will work against the second line.

Pretty much every coin is trying to be 'accepted everywhere', because "that's what currencies need", however, this isn't ABOUT being a typical currency, we're meant to be working to abolish money. If we're to stand out, we need to be US, not everyone else.

If we focus on just the organisations who are working towards the same goals as this 'movement', then they'll be more likely to pick up our coin, use and promote it and we'll then be able to better promote them and, in turn, those who believe in the same goals will start to acquire the coin as it'll have a use for what they believe in. Likewise, if we have the tx fees go to a pool to support sustainability projects, the USE of the coin will benefit the kinds of things such people believe in AND such projects benefit from the use by people who just treat it as anyother coin without even knowing they're helping to improve society.

Can stop anyone using the currency, greedy banks, greedy corporations and CEOs can all use it if they have the need/desire to do so, but we have the ability to not advertise the fact and thus avoid promoting them. If we just promote the GOOD charities, non-profit organisations, sustainability projects and the like, the bigger the currency becomes, the more attention these projects will get.

If we just try to be like every coin we'll fail miserably because the core members don't think like the capitalists and self interests, we'll be beaten at every turn, every decision will be compromised by our philosophies. The more we try to think like them, to compete on the same field, the more we'll lose our ideals, the more we'll attract 'that kind of person' into our ranks while driving out those who believe in the end objective and the coin will become a joke or so corrupt, it's got about as much "movement" about it as a million year old mountain.

I have been 'troubled' by what you've chosen to promote on Twitter and the OP several times, that you're caught up in the 'to the moon', get a big market cap to gain attention thinking that the right people will be attracted in.
We need to be trying to attract the right people FIRST and let the market cap take care of itself. There are millions of people in this world who roughly share our objectives, there's a HUGE market cap for charitable causes, there's no need to chase after EVERYTHING, there is a need to focused and ensure that at the heart of the coin, the ideals are the driving force FIRST AND FOREMOST!

I have far more to say on this matter, but it'll get REALLY long and I'll end up going off on multiple tangents as I often do (sorry about that). I think these things should be discussed much further on the Zeit forum where we can keep the discussion in one thread without the other distractions that occur here. Better still would be to have a select group of people with differing ideas about how to proceed be in either IRC or a Mumble convo. My vote goes to BeholdTheTrueWake for my side of the discussion, he's very much gained my respect and has more patience and self-control than I do.

I agree with what you are saying but you must see this from an open minded perspective these are the cores belief system and I am one of them. However being a closed minded sect will result in the same halted future that TZM will have which is the fact that we are trying to abolish the need for a fiat currency and to keep this a decentralized currency not become a group that shuns people for having different ideals. We need to accept peoples views and have open discussions about educating people on what we believe in, not ostracizing them because they don't feel exactly as we do.

I was very taken back with the way the global communicators not only handled the ZEIT coin adaptation by lying saying we had no contact and then making a decision with a few individuals and not saying hey this is out there if you want to take part you are free to do so.

We cannot become a governing body that makes decisions for the masses as that is absolutely what I am against. This is about freedom to share your ideals and beliefs without being criticized, even if they don't meet up with ours.

I always share anything positive about the coin on twitter even if it is to the moon type comments because it is positive nothing more.

We need to accept this fact and work within those guidelines and if we are accepting of all and encourage an open platform to educate everyone we will have much more success i believe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Matni

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:06:22 AM

EDIT:

/KIDDING!

It wasn't Bittrex's fault, someone just dumped a whole shit load on there. Every buy order down to 12 satoshi was filled and this was a coin that was 24 hour stable around 330 satoshi... that was coin I wanted to sell for Zeit...

2.8 million coins (2.8% of ALL the coins) dumped in 15 minutes

TuxNut

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:08:22 AM

EDIT:

/KIDDING!

It wasn't Bittrex's fault, someone just dumped a whole shit load on there. Every buy order down to 12 satoshi was filled and this was a coin that was 24 hour stable around 330 satoshi... that was coin I wanted to sell for Zeit...

2.8 million coins (2.8% of ALL the coins) dumped in 15 minutes

Hence the "/KIDDING"
I put it in caps to be sure it was seen.
My sarcasm really is lost on this internet, I'm going to have invent a new one that allows for the greatest whit (Sarcasm) to be better appreciated!

Bluemustang

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:09:06 AM

Sticking to ideals about not using a multipool for zeit wont get us anywhere and is pointless if in doing so the coin dies.  We really need to get some movement.

We need a multipool if at least just for awhile to get us some momentum.
TuxNut

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:20:01 AM

I agree with what you are saying but you must see this from an open minded perspective these are the cores belief system and I am one of them. However being a closed minded sect will result in the same halted future that TZM will have which is the fact that we are trying to abolish the need for a fiat currency and to keep this a decentralized currency not become a group that shuns people for having different ideals. We need to accept peoples views and have open discussions about educating people on what we believe in, not ostracizing them because they don't feel exactly as we do.

I was very taken back with the way the global communicators not only handled the ZEIT coin adaptation by lying saying we had no contact and then making a decision with a few individuals and not saying hey this is out there if you want to take part you are free to do so.

We cannot become a governing body that makes decisions for the masses as that is absolutely what I am against. This is about freedom to share your ideals and beliefs without being criticized, even if they don't meet up with ours.

I always share anything positive about the coin on twitter even if it is to the moon type comments because it is positive nothing more.

We need to accept this fact and work within those guidelines and if we are accepting of all and encourage an open platform to educate everyone we will have much more success i believe.

I'm not saying we shun them, I'm saying we don't promote them, don't you see that having a 'movement' support and promote greed and selfishness which is MEANT to be about combatting such things is stupid?

This coin IS centralized, YOU have all the control, YOU chose what to promote and what not to. YOU chose not to give the log in information for twitter, here, Reddit etc.. out to others to continue the promotion of the coin while you were taking care of affairs AFK. We were left stranded defending you for why [this] wasn't on the OP [that] was in accurate [the other] went unanswered and then you come back in and make statements without catching up on the events and discussions that have taken place. There's a mod team made up of some excellent members of this community who have read every post here, responded to most of the comments that warranted it (time and time and time again the same points which should be covered in the OP), who you could have consulted with. So please, don't preach about centralisation and dictatorships.
Where was the openness about Cyptsy listing Zeit? I for one wanted to know if you had anything to do with it, but there's still not been a post about what happened there, just a celebratory post about it being there even though that was a terrible thing to happen to the coin at the time.

Ah sod it, whatever!

Sticking to ideals about not using a multipool for zeit wont get us anywhere and is pointless if in doing so the coin dies.  We really need to get some movement.

We need a multipool if at least just for awhile to get us some momentum.
By movement I assume you mean a price rise?
There wasn't going to be a price rise while there were millions of coins being mined by multipools who then just dumped them, which is the very thing you're advocating we do to other coins!

ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 12:35:14 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 01:29:38 AM by ZEITCOIN

Ok wait lets get this out there as everyone should now I have a dying relative that I offered to be with her for her dying says sorry if that means i can't update things regularly but this coin isn't as important as making sure she is comfortable and happy for her last days on earth. I apologize but you should know by now my situation. So that comment was wrong and u deserve it.

I have given complete control of the new forum to active community members and have been talking with them to pass the sub reddit to an active community member as well. I do still have someone managing the twitter account however if you are unsatisfied with it let me know.

I can't openly post the username and passwords for the main thread and all other social platforms as it is ridiculous to do so and no one has even stepped up to offer help by contacting me through email which i would have openly discussed with them handing over the reins.

I do not have any control of this coin other than posting the information about what I do to help promote this coin. This has nothing to do with any of you in this community could contact any merchant organization or anything in relation to this coin to get them to accept it. This is decentralized because I do not control the supply of this currency that is what that stands for.

I want to be clear I was and had nothing to do with ZEIT listing cryptsy nor did I want it. It was way too early considering we just got listed on Mintpal and needed sometime to grow as a coin before hitting the major exchange. The reason I never posted anything about cryptsy is because what was I to say an exchange that did not consult me added us it happens all the time I have no control over it nor could i do anything about it except promote it when i found out.

As I stated I am around this weekend because I had another family member come take care of my dying one so I will be updating everything and making sure its back on track.

No offence TuxNut but if you did less complaining and offered more assistance to me directly then you would have more basis to make these allegations yet i have never received an offer for help from anyone directly except Ray and Winevirus and if you have noticed they took control of aspects of ZEIT with no fight from me i welcomed it.

I am not trying to fight I am just being real here IF you would like to continue this conversation we can keep it off the board and if you would like to contribute somewhere I am open to giving you the power to do so.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
MiNFoX

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:24:29 AM

What is the newest version of zeitcoin wallet ? 0.1.0.2 ? Write it on the first page please, It will be very helpful.
Thank you
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 01:43:21 AM

What is the newest version of zeitcoin wallet ? 0.1.0.2 ? Write it on the first page please, It will be very helpful.
Thank you

Changed along with other things i.e. updates on what has happened lately if i am missing anything please let me know

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
YourMine.org

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 02:14:55 AM

You realise the block reward has now dropped to 1/Zeit so mining is now kind of redundant...

and yet the #rate is still 0.84 GH/s  People still like to mine :-)

Yeah I know, read my post above for some comical miner maths... But is it worth you keeping the pool open? If you're making transaction fee's on hardly any transactions, is it financially viable for you to continue?

That's a good question, but we have always given support to coins we feel are worth the effort, if people still want to mine i am happy to keep the pool open for them, if users drop to zero then sure, as for being viable not a single coin has given a cent towards pool cost's as we have not dumped a single coin on the market, in part due to the value and partly due to giving support to what we believe are long term, like noble, zeit, zed, in fact we have given coins back towards helping these coins develop.

I've used your pool before for Noble and with your attitude towards alt-coins, I'll probably be back at some point.

Question, will you be introducing X11 pools? I want to mine GIVE when it launches on or around the 10th and want a good solid pool to mine it.

Sorry no plans at present to do so, our main focus at present has been on setting up to be able to handle ddos attacks during pool launches without having the system slow down which is when we generally get attacked, that we hope we have now solved, also a new pool design & making some unique features for minors more than new coin releases, the new design is not far away, some of the new features will follow after. That being said we are still following all new coins & may add it if we feel the long term potential is there.
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: