May 08, 2024, 09:34:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
thsminer

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:23:00 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 12:40:49 PM by thsminer

If we can get openssl updated to block heartbleed bug and coin control features added to the Zeitcoin wallet I'll toss 5 BTC at that bid wall. Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=561464.0

Is the ZEITCOIN wallet also vulnerable to that? How can we fix it?

yes.

bribe the zeitcoin devs to update openssl version as many other coin devs have already done.

I think this issue is more important than fighting for keeping the price at a certain level right now. Please others chime in, and let's find out who and how to fix this vulnerability.

If coin value = 0 then who cares if there's a heartbleed exploit in the wallet? Everybody wants a stable price and a secure wallet. Not sure why the zeitcoin devs haven't addressed this issue yet, or if they have how I missed it, but the wallet version I'm running now has vulnerable openssl code.
告诉你一个新的消息,也许你们看不懂中文。有个来自中国的矿工,手上持有大概17亿的zeitcoin ,但是他的电力是不需要花钱的,用的国家的电无需缴费。
他可能会在这2天内 瞬间把mintpal和 cryptsy所有的买单全部砸掉。。。。价格会归零。

tell you a new message, perhaps you cannot read Chinese. One from the China miners, holding about 1700000000 of zeitcoin, but his power does not need the money, with the national electricity without pay.
He may be in the 2 days for the mintpal and cryptsy all pay all cost.... The price will be zero.

Translation is a bit cryptic but I ran other translators on the text and it states that a guy holding 1.7 Bil Zeit is dumping them the coming two days to pay his bill's. I highly doubt it but we'll see
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chopes

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:28:27 PM

China banned btc...again. They do that every day it seems.

Aussie banks are also kicking btc while it's down.

All the bad news
Tomorrow we can even worse?
 Sad

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BRFYUNMouJUvKjJAa1Nxpcj1N96ox3ibJZ
daneyli

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:33:33 PM

那位中国矿工手里没有17亿zeit,大家不要害怕,这是一个假消息!! Roll Eyes
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:33:43 PM

All the bad news
 Sad

We all knew if cryptos were successful the banks would attack it. It seems they've given up on trying to ignore btc in the hopes that it would just goes away. To the banksters and their stooge politicians I say...bring it!
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:40:09 PM

All the bad news
 Sad

We all knew if cryptos were successful the banks would attack it. It seems they've given up on trying to ignore btc in the hopes that it would just goes away. To the banksters and their stooge politicians I say...bring it!

China has said it won't ban bitcoin.

http://www.coindesk.com/chinas-central-bank-governor-pboc-wont-ban-bitcoin/
solarion

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:58:16 PM

All the bad news
 Sad

These guys won't be showing their cards to anyone, they're crooks, not dummies. They've been dispensing conflicting nonsensical statements about btc since last Dec. Their actions have talked bitcoin down by over $100 just in the last week and caused several Chinese btc exchanges to announce closures. In short, you cannot believe anything they say.

This was posted just yesterday:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-10/china-s-bitcoin-exchanges-say-banks-will-close-their-accounts.html

Chinese Bitcoin exchanges said domestic banks closed their accounts after the nation’s central bank barred financial institutions from handling transactions in the virtual currency to curb risk.

BtcTrade said on its website yesterday that an Agricultural Bank of China Ltd. (601288) sub-branch in Hangzhou will close its account by April 15 if it continues to use it for Bitcoin-related settlement services. Huobi.com said Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. will close its account by April 18 and Btc100.org said it received a notice from an unidentified lender to cancel its account.

The account closings come after the People’s Bank of China in December banned financial institutions and payment companies from buying and selling Bitcoin or dealing in linked products. The ban reflects concern about the risk the digital currency may pose to China’s capital controls and financial stability after trading surged, according to exchange operator BTC China.

The PBOC ordered lenders and payment companies to close the trading accounts of more than 10 domestic Bitcoin exchange platforms, Caixin reported on March 27, citing a notice from the central bank. Accounts must be shut by April 15, preventing investors in the digital currency from transferring funds to the exchanges, according to the report.
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:42:28 PM

PERSONAL ANNOUNCEMENT

For the reasons below, I will not be posting to, or even monitoring this thread - nor any other on this forum - for the foreseeable future.

Please be re-assured that other members of the community WILL continue to provide the responses & information 'more casual' Zeit-holders request here.

1) I need to spend all the spare time I have on matters more directly related to the community forum & the development of strategies & tactics for the further growth of our coin.

2) I'm quite honestly totally fed up of spending valuable time writing informative posts here only to have them swamped in FUD & chit-chat before anyone gets a chance to read them.

To be clear:- I am continuing to add to my wallet, I will not be trading/dumping, I am still committed to this coin. I have been asked to contribute 'in a bigger way' to the team & have accepted this honour with joy. Hence I am sacrificing my contributions here in favour of more efficient use of my time.

Thank you to all who have listened to me here, feel free to join us at our own forum.

Farewell, and best wishes.

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:51:06 PM

yeah, that's good new, then we can have a move.
solarion

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:56:51 PM

Sorry to hear that Lion. I think your posts here are some of the most informative and interesting in the thread. People can easily read your post history to get up to speed on Zeitcoin happenings. Good luck! I know you'll continue to make the zeitcoin forums awesome.  

PERSONAL ANNOUNCEMENT

For the reasons below, I will not be posting to, or even monitoring this thread - nor any other on this forum - for the foreseeable future.

Please be re-assured that other members of the community WILL continue to provide the responses & information 'more casual' Zeit-holders request here.

1) I need to spend all the spare time I have on matters more directly related to the community forum & the development of strategies & tactics for the further growth of our coin.

2) I'm quite honestly totally fed up of spending valuable time writing informative posts here only to have them swamped in FUD & chit-chat before anyone gets a chance to read them.

To be clear:- I am continuing to add to my wallet, I will not be trading/dumping, I am still committed to this coin. I have been asked to contribute 'in a bigger way' to the team & have accepted this honour with joy. Hence I am sacrificing my contributions here in favour of more efficient use of my time.

Thank you to all who have listened to me here, feel free to join us at our own forum.

Dale Allen

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:42:04 PM

PERSONAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Good man. Go change the world Shocked)
MrKalipso

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:18:09 AM

How about creating a trading platform where you can share any objects and things for zeitcoin? We already have a large enough community to start trading with each other!This greatly attract people's attention!    I unfortunately do not possess the skills to create such platforms, but will take any advice and help!
We can do something like an auction. For example I have just the thing which I do not need, I can throw it out and do not remember it, but what if I get it to auction and sell to whom it really needed, but for completely independent currency-zeitcoin.  Wink discussion in of forum http://forum.zeit-coin.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=115
ouchmefoot

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:42:06 AM

PERSONAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Well, fair enough Lion. I still think this thread is important though. New ZEIT adopters will see this thread first so support is still important. You will be missed here but see you on the ZEIT forums.

PostCoin:PYrnF6rLzvERtS73rRc76fpP4QCKP2WJS4
allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 03:15:58 AM

ZeitCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
Goattrading

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:44:31 AM

PERSONAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I forgive you as long as its to the continued development of ZeitCoin and Zeit related activities.... Hopefully you hung out long enough for a few of us to post to you  Grin

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:37:26 AM

Hey guys,

for those of you who are interested in a multipool that pays out in zeit, I contacted one of the main Hashcows people in the forum and asked them to take a look at adding Zeit as a payout option. Here's the thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293872.0

While some of you may have mixed feelings about the idea, I'm pretty sure there are others who wouldn't mind at least having it as an OPTION. Hashcows is a fairly reputable and trustworthy multipool with good community support, so if you think pointing your mining rig at a multipool that pays out in Zeit is something you are INTERESTED in then please post your interest in that thread.

Again, some of you may disagree with the idea philosophically, but there are plenty of people who mine other coins and dump them for zeit (because we don't want to go through the trouble of paying cash for BTC) anyways and a multipool is the most efficient way to do this.

So again, please post your interest on the Hashcows thread and show the pool admins that there is legitimate interest in multipool support for Zeit!!
gimmezeit

Activity: 93

Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:44:37 AM

Hey guys,

for those of you who are interested in a multipool that pays out in zeit, I contacted one of the main Hashcows people in the forum and asked them to take a look at adding Zeit as a payout option. Here's the thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293872.0

While some of you may have mixed feelings about the idea, I'm pretty sure there are others who wouldn't mind at least having it as an OPTION. Hashcows is a fairly reputable and trustworthy multipool with good community support, so if you think pointing your mining rig at a multipool that pays out in Zeit is something you are INTERESTED in then please post your interest in that thread.

Again, some of you may disagree with the idea philosophically, but there are plenty of people who mine other coins and dump them for zeit (because we don't want to go through the trouble of paying cash for BTC) anyways and a multipool is the most efficient way to do this.

So again, please post your interest on the Hashcows thread and show the pool admins that there is legitimate interest in multipool support for Zeit!!

Thanks. Good idea. That may also be a viable option.

Even if it looks like it. >> I'm NOT THE DEV <<
-
This was useful? Glad to be of help! Smiley Share some ZEIT? MduTKn3TKpzU9NoAHTBchzAtscFN8HFjXz
bumblebee33

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:02:10 AM

Regarding the forum - Is it on purpose that you cannot see any topics if you are not a registered member? There are people that want to see first on what they sign up to. Imagine someone wants to invest in ZEITCOIN - but he can't see any information because you need to sign up first??? What is it top secret to outsiders?Huh
gimmezeit

Activity: 93

Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:14:01 AM

Regarding the forum - Is it on purpose that you cannot see any topics if you are not a registered member? There are people that want to see first on what they sign up to. Imagine someone wants to invest in ZEITCOIN - but he can't see any information because you need to sign up first??? What is it top secret to outsiders?Huh

Since there are discussions on the forum that we don't really want to find on google the forum will remain "closed" in certain areas. However i fully agree that we should show more of the content to anybody taking a look in order to find out if he wants to subscribe at all. Thanks for bringing that up. Wink

We will see what we can do to arrange for visible content to anybody.

Even if it looks like it. >> I'm NOT THE DEV <<
-
This was useful? Glad to be of help! Smiley Share some ZEIT? MduTKn3TKpzU9NoAHTBchzAtscFN8HFjXz
PDcologne

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 08:15:48 AM

not sure if it was a mistake, or something is brewing but 28btc buys went through in Mintpal - pushing upto 4 sats...

AWESOME

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
BTC -  1MsgzuVnshJGLpUcjja6U8UsjCTjk8QzyK
BC   - B5xG6yYStDn92MT16RXHsL4bPdZd1DChJq
LTC  -  LfarCLG5sap2o31sAujxV1iorkwk4V8Ggk
Dale Allen

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:22:27 AM

not sure if it was a mistake, or something is brewing but 28btc buys went through in Mintpal - pushing upto 4 sats...

AWESOME
Wow that was a big buy. I guess someone heard about the secret zeitcoin news. How the hell did that leak. Gonna start buying myself. It takes too long to transfer bitcoins!!! Shit!
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: