Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:45:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychology when entering the Cryptocurrency market.  (Read 2123 times)
vucuong16101997 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 12:52:29 PM by vucuong16101997
Merited by Getmon (1)

TAKE RISKS

First of all, you have to "take risks". Repeat again, accept risk!
When you spend your money investing Crypto or any array, the potential exists, but also contains many risks. Securities are also risky, driving off the road every day is also risky. In general, it is impossible to predict what will come, our eyes can not see, think of things in the future. If you start, you accept the risks and in mind always get to know these things, you can start the journey, understand what is doing, why, why lose?
                                                                "Use the money you can control to invest"
                                                                "What's up with the reason, accept and move on?"
 At that point, you will focus on the goal and make a profit.

DO NOT BE AFRAID

Second, uncertainty and always suspected spread around the world of investment. Large Crypto owners are called "whales" trying to manipulate the market in their own way. They use social networks, large news sites to spread distorted information that draws attention from the community. Finally, the benefits still belong to them, this is not too high, but for the Cryptocurrency market is too new, the community is too young. So ignorance is inevitable, just speculation and followers of the accusers.

Failure to listen to others say this coin will increase, this coin will fall. You need to have a plan for yourself, do not listen to rumors out there. All you have will be a great experience and keep trying!

REGRETS

When you see a strong growth from a coin and always have the thought that "Why did not I buy it before, have been reminded and then forget ..." That is called Fear Of Missing Out or FOMO. This syndrome occurs in a lot of people, but ignore it, do not follow it. Patience will help you to take long in this market Cryptocurrency.

WANT TO RICH SPEED

I suggest you rethink, do not have any job rich quick, if there are some cases but not you. Someone, sowing information for you when joining will be profitable ... Forget now. If you are a beginner, consider keeping a hold of money and not losing it. Then continue to experiment and do not like the last time ... You probably do not believe, but this is part of the investment, the most important thing is that you learn from it. Learn from the mistakes you make and try to make it better the next time. Failure will be difficult to overcome, for the same of the same, but realize these early will help you get ahead and get income in this harsh market.

P/S: Please contribute your comments in order to build this article !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

I always fear when the market falls

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

it's like getting thrown hard, it hurts and makes us sad, but I feel the crypto market makes some people depressed, confused, and bored.

this is a normal psychological response, and we have to wait until the market becomes normal again.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:04:18 AM

If there's one thing that crypto teaches you, it's not to be naive.

With that being said, I'll spill a speculation about how the market will develop based on personal observations:

The boom from Dec 2017 will probably be replicated. On a smaller or larger scale. But it won't be soon - maybe Q2 of 2019.

Keep investing only what you can afford to lose, be patient and you will be rewarded.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ansdb

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

if everyone understand and use these 4 rules he could do better in this market and trade/investing with no fear of losing his money
EVOS

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:57:37 AM

I always fear when the market falls

I have a suggestion for you, you feel scared, surely for a reason, for that you have to overcome the problem. if you invest in a coin, you should use unused money for your daily needs or basic needs. use the remaining money from needs, so you won't feel anxious and scared.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:01:09 PM

TAKE RISKS

When you spend your money investing Crypto or any array, the potential exists, but also contains many risks. Securities are also risky, driving off the road every day is also risky. In general, it is impossible to predict what will come, our eyes can not see, think of things in the future. If you start, you accept the risks and in mind always get to know these things, you can start the journey, understand what is doing, why, why lose?
"What's up with the reason, accept and move on?" At that point, you will focus on the goal and make a profit.

DO NOT BE AFRAID

Second, uncertainty and always suspected spread around the world of investment. Large Crypto owners are called "whales" trying to manipulate the market in their own way. They use social networks, large news sites to spread distorted information that draws attention from the community. Finally, the benefits still belong to them, this is not too high, but for the Cryptocurrency market is too new, the community is too young. So ignorance is inevitable, just speculation and followers of the accusers.

Failure to listen to others say this coin will increase, this coin will fall. You need to have a plan for yourself, do not listen to rumors out there. All you have will be a great experience and keep trying!

REGRETS

When you see a strong growth from a coin and always have the thought that "Why did not I buy it before, have been reminded and then forget ..." That is called Fear Of Missing Out or FOMO. This syndrome occurs in a lot of people, but ignore it, do not follow it. Patience will help you to take long in this market Cryptocurrency.

WANT TO RICH SPEED

I suggest you rethink, do not have any job rich quick, if there are some cases but not you. Someone, sowing information for you when joining will be profitable ... Forget now. If you are a beginner, consider keeping a hold of money and not losing it. Then continue to experiment and do not like the last time ... You probably do not believe, but this is part of the investment, the most important thing is that you learn from it. Learn from the mistakes you make and try to make it better the next time. Failure will be difficult to overcome, for the same of the same, but realize these early will help you get ahead and get income in this harsh market.

It is true that you have to take risk if you are to enter bitcoin. You will be needing to ready your mind, for some sort of psychological training in order to face the response of any decision you will do. We are all aware how every move that we send will result to an impact that we never determine but atleast can manage to get ready our mind.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

I think it is very important to get ino the right state of mind before getting into cryptocurrency, as it can take a huge amount of your hard earned money if you are not careful. Investing in it is such a risk, I agree with you on that, however, I do want to add something and that is to be patient and not quit your daytime job if you have one. The crypto world is unpredictable so it is important that you keep your job.
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

If you want to be in the market of cryptocurrencies then you should be stress-resistant, patient and should be ready for big risks.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:56:12 AM

For entering into the cryptocurrency market the first thing that you should keep in mind that this is the crypto market and high volatile so here the high rewards accepted with high return so be prepare for the up and downs here then you will get a good profit.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

For entering into the cryptocurrency market the first thing that you should keep in mind that this is the crypto market and high volatile so here the high rewards accepted with high return so be prepare for the up and downs here then you will get a good profit.
But not everyone understands this  Cry

The get rich quick mindset will always be there when they hear about BTC and when they found out about the price dropping while they invest when the price was at its ATH, they will post bitcoin as scam on their facebook. They'd have to delete their previous post appreciating bitcoin to the highest level like they are living in leisure after investing in BTC.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
vucuong16101997 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:57:59 PM

The get rich quick mindset will always be there when they hear about BTC and when they found out about the price dropping while they invest when the price was at its ATH, they will post bitcoin as scam on their facebook. They'd have to delete their previous post appreciating bitcoin to the highest level like they are living in leisure after investing in BTC.
The bad guys took advantage of this.They hit our greed  Cry
Panetymerni

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

Don't expect great returns fast when you enter the crypto-market for the first time. It doesn't happen.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

you should invest not more than $300-400 if you new on Cryptocurrency market. Otherwise your psychology will brake because in this summer all crypto money loose like %50-60 percent off.. Actually this is now the right time to invest i think. Wait for september-october..
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

TAKE RISKS

"What's up with the reason, accept and move on?" At that point, you will focus on the goal and make a profit.

DO NOT BE AFRAID

REGRETS

WANT TO RICH SPEED

Yes, this is very sad when greedy people just want to profit not with the risks faced, of course fear will affect most people in it does not directly speak but the attitude when selling together and then the price falls so big it is a fear for most people- people here, I hope not to do things that are not supposed to be done, like being too ambitious to make a profit quickly and the most dangerous is to think rich quick in the near future, I am sure it will be difficult to effect on the mind after a lot of money has entered Bear market conditions, analysis is needed in investing.
vucuong16101997 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:03:33 AM

Actually this is now the right time to invest i think. Wait for september-october..
Me too, I hope in Q2 2019 crypto will grow strongly.
vucuong16101997 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

Yes, this is very sad when greedy people just want to profit not with the risks faced, of course fear will affect most people in it does not directly speak but the attitude when selling together and then the price falls so big it is a fear for most people- people here, I hope not to do things that are not supposed to be done, like being too ambitious to make a profit quickly and the most dangerous is to think rich quick in the near future, I am sure it will be difficult to effect on the mind after a lot of money has entered Bear market conditions, analysis is needed in investing.
Maybe the failure of investing will be the biggest lesson for them
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:12:32 AM

There is nothing to regret about crypto currency ,only that I fear when I am seeing red everywhere and most expecially when there is fallnjn the price.
Horace_Damico

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:14:59 AM

Yeah but don't just charge carelessly into the market without any considerations for the downside risks. Sure, don't be afraid to take risks is important advice here but also be aware of your risks. How much can you risk? How much can you lose? It's about careful control of your position sizing that matters most. Don't put too much in or you could be hurting real bad when things aren't working out and you've got to pay for rent. Take it slowly, and one step at a time to reach success.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:22 AM

Investing in crypto is a risk so everyone knows that they can make gains or losses. Anyone who joined in late 2017 knows about losses! Hopefully they will learn about market cycles and that this down market will turn around

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: