Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In this bearish market, What do you think is the way out??  (Read 1543 times)
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

In my sense be a patience and hold you coin in this bearish market and its a very good time to buy ETH because the price of ETH is very good to buy and when it will increase then it will give much gain.

Remix00525

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:13:54 PM

There have been a gradual fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies although few still try to show a little green on the way, what do you think cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts should do now to revive the market?

There is no need to revive the market because the crypto market is not yet dead. I admit though that the life of crypto is hanging by the threads and I think it is due to the fraud everywhere.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

There have been a gradual fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies although few still try to show a little green on the way, what do you think cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts should do now to revive the market?

Support level should be there, everyone needs to think long term. The problem now swing/day trader would only care about their profit whenever they trade, they don't really care about the future price of btc.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

It is at such moments that real traders earn the most money. The main thing is to choose the correct currency for trading, also for investment.

jyotsna060278

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

Only trading remains the best option through which we gain some money or benefit from this current bearing market, and holding investment rather than to sell it.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:26:26 PM

Depends on your financial situation, your cost price and your objective. Not everyone fits in the same lock.
If you find a better place to increase your money than crypto, you can withdraw with a loss but it's still better to hold crypto than depositing in a bank for virtually free  of interest.
Invest wise. Invest what you can lose.

prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

I think the best way in the bear market is to move away from the market by selling.
swftlu

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:32:01 PM

I think the most important thing is to stay calm and not panic. For investors, the coins bought in the bear market may be better. We must patiently persist in, I believe that the market will always warm up, waiting quietly for the bull market. arrival
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

If you don't have enough coins buy, if you have a lot, hodl. no panicking, enthusiasm and positivity is the way out.

Well, the best way out is for the market to stabilize and become bullish. But I believe that for the rest of the year, the market of crypto will pretty much be the same.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

The best move to go in getting way out of losing money in the bear market is making a good pattern.
a wise decision that will make you even better at better.
buy more token at its deepest price.
then hold for a while or even longer.
let it out once you achieve the pice you want.
never panic bro....
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

We have witness this kind of market in the past and we see how cryptocurrencies recover from those instances. In due time corrections will occur. You can still make profit from these situation just make a deep analysis on charts and iclude the current development and news of your chosen crypto.
Also, don't be emotional when you enter crypto trading and investment.

I'm not emotional at all.  In fact I still make profit from small trading... I tethered most of my funds some weeks ago when I did my monthly survey of the market condition
Good to hear that from you. Being emotional tends to make some decisions go in a wrong way resulting to some lost in investments. Seems that you have a good analysis with this situation. Keep it up and continue to earn and learn. .
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

And how what we do? even though everyone agrees with your opinion to revive the market, I mean making the cryptocurrency market recover there will be people and even large communities that will make the price decline again. Every person will have his own target, a trader will be more influential in this matter. They will determine selling and buying depending on market conditions. Unless there is great good news about cryptocurrency, it will make the price reco
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

Maybe some people are just waiting for it to drop more and when it's in really low price they're going to buy a lot of it and of course when a person buys a lot of tokens the price will increase and when the people see the price goes up they will buy and those users who bought at low price will increase.

Well if you're stocked and you want to get out there's only 2 way.

1. Accept that you lost and cut your loses by selling your coins for a few bucks.
2. Do the most effective way to recover... HODL.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

I think holding is the best option in this current situation but if you have some knowledge about the market and trading experience then money can be made in this current market situation as well but if you aren't experienced then just keep holding until market improves.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

Similar questions have been asked at this forum since February 2018. Advise on the crypto market is dangerous. No one knows exactly when and how all this will end. You can wait and win, or you can lose
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

In a falling market, you can also trade. Even falling crypto sometimes grows. So you don’t get income, but you can increase the number of coins. When they grow in price, you will get increased income. Afraid or not know how to trade, just wait. If you can't wait, then sell. Crypto market is not your market. It's simple.
cryptoblood5585 (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:47:27 AM

We wish this could have been so easier ! I mean if we really wanted to have the market manipulation then this could have been done by making mass investment into the crypto. Nothing like that however is going to happen because not every investor is the same kind, no one will come to an agreement where they are making the investment together. We cant do this together because the investors are spread all over the world and to make market go green in single shot everyone needs to be purchasing the crypto and not selling them. Currently the sell ratio is higher than the buy one and thats why we are in bearish one. Lets wait and see the natural spikes coming soon.

Your views are quite true... So let's just wait to see what's going to happen
cryptoblood5585 (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:49:27 AM

Similar questions have been asked at this forum since February 2018. Advise on the crypto market is dangerous. No one knows exactly when and how all this will end. You can wait and win, or you can lose

it's always a DYOR..win or lose, everything lies in your hands
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:00:02 AM

Like the old saying goes you haven't lost anything until you sell! Everything is changing to green on the coins i invested in and follow after a couple of days of total red on the market front so i think it would be a stupid idea to get out now that's for sure.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:24:09 AM

The way out is selling your altcoins into bitcoin to reduce the loss. But you can just forget about your altcoins and come back next year.
A little green cant revive the market until there are something big happening. To revive the market, cryptocurrency will need to increase the market cap.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: