Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:04:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neutrality Coin  (Read 30461 times)
jamesreno

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:11:59 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 01:26:37 AM by jamesreno

Those last few posts were way to long and rambling

James here. Couple of guys posting that I wanted to address. I have been a part of Neutrality Coin as soon as I heard it was developed. I am a huge supporter of net neutrality and see a big opportunity to have this coin absolutely be a game changer. I am someone that does a lot of Internet Marketing. One of the things I am prolific at is creating products. For about the last year I have been obsessed with bitcoin and alternate currencies. I accumulate coins many different ways. Obviously mining and trading and straight out buying. To say that I consider myself to be a big part of this coin is not news.  I am not however the developer. I wish I was. I wish I could take credit for programming the coin or running the pool and other items. I simply am not smart enough to do that. What I am smart enough to recognize is the potential for all cryptocurrencies and specifically this one. I am not new to making products on coins. I obviously am not the reason that Dogecoin took off early on but I can say I introduced thousands of people to it. Do I give my opinion on the website? Do I open my mouth all of the time about how we can make this coin better? Definitely. Do I talk about this coin to as many people as I can? All the time.

I have had all kinds of people tell me that their wallet didn't work with Dogecoin and I helped them reinstall it for example. That doesn't make me the creator of Dogecoin. The difference with this coin was that I was there extremely early. As you know one of the products I sold had a lot to do with this coin. I have had mining contracts before for other coins and you could say that I sold mining contracts for this coin but I consider that to be a small part of it. With the product there were 4 training sessions. Which turned into an unannounced 6 by the way. During those trainings 99 percent of the people were positive and told me how awesome they were. I had special guests on and we talked about things like how to mine and how to trade and other items. It was really good training and I am proud of it. We also talked about how to get people to know about crypto currencies. Specifically this one.  I had many people tell me that they learned about crypto currencies because of me and a lot have been very successful with it. That alone was worth the cost in my opinion. Also I used miners to mine neutrality coin clearly. I was not going to give this training away for free which took me hours upon hours to figure out and I wasn't going to mine coins for free. On top of that I took a major leadership role to promote this coin. And I did. I emailed literally 10's of thousands of people about it. Just like Dogecoin a ton of people installed the wallet and mined. I did other things also. People know I am involved with this coin and tell me if the pool is down for exampe. I tell the developers when I know there is an issue. They also tell me things like when a new Dogecoin wallet comes out.

Should I have taken an active role in the thread? Maybe. I think I will at this point going forward.

Am I happy this coin is not on an exchange right now? Hell no. Just like when I told people a few months ago how great Bitcoin was at $700 and then it went down to $350. People were lived at me for that. I don't hear that so much now the price is creeping up there. Just like now that this coin is off of the exchange people obviously are not happy. I want this coin to be back on the exchange but this time we need a stronger community. Not that the people in this community aren't strong, it is just that not enough were trading it when it was on Bittrex. Bitcoin was worth a penny for how long? I don't know what this coin will be in a year but I will do my best to make it popular because I believe in Net Neutrality and this coin. My goal with being a part of this coin out the gate was to make this a long term coin. Not hype it up like everyone else at the start to have a run of 2 days for a pump and then it isn't worth anything. I want this to be a long term coin. For the last two guys upset at my product I don't recall you emailing me asking for help or telling me you didn't get enough value. Maybe you did but I don't remember that. If you ever have a question reach out to me and I will help you in the crypto game. I am not the ultimate coin guru but I am involved in the coin world every day. I will continue to be a big part of this coin. But the thing is this coin is not about me. It is way bigger than that.

I've tried to get people to post on social media about this coin, get the conversation going about net neutrality in the thread and other things. Is there room to improve? Specifically on my part? Yes tons.

I am open to taking even more of a leadership role with this coin.

Did you specifically tell this group of 50 people not to post in this thread at the start so it would aid in it going unnoticed?  Why?

Did you specifically tell these same people they could not mine it when it launched, while you alone mined it for 6 weeks?  Why?

Of this 12 million plus coins you mined, how many were given to the group as a fair and EQUAL distribution?  

How many do you still hold from this 12 million?

People in this group thought from what they were being told that you and you alone were behind this coin.  If this is not the truth and you are not the man behind this coin, why did they all apparently believe that?

I told people that with a lot of these coins they are pump and dump. My strategy was to be conservative with the coin in terms of marketing at first. Not all hype hype hype look at me and then over as soon as it starts. A 4 year plan rather than a 4 month plan which it seems most coins do.  That way things build up organically. A lot of people became interested and mined as soon as it came out. The pool was available from the get go for anyone to mine. It was never premined. The vast majority of the people that signed up for training were not miners so it was great for them to have a done for them service. As someone posted earlier they mined the coin along with others when it came out. For the people I mined for I wanted it to be a done for them service. I wish there was a premine. A lot less competition from other miners that way. But I don't control that.  

I believe there was about 1.8 million coins that I was able to have mined. I don't know where this 12 million number comes from. I have mined the coin and continue to do so and have a lot of coins now.

I definitely talked about being a part of this coin from the start and being a big part of it. That in terms of being a marketer. I am not the developer however. I have never coded in my life. Have I used the term our coin, we, my. Sure all of the above.
coinmilker

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:32:27 AM

So are you saying you did NOT tell these people they could not mine?

You missed the question about telling them not to post in this thread initially to keep the thread down?

You simply beat around the bush with your words, just answer straight up man, they are really simple questions!

Where do I get the 12 million from, dude come on man.  For a while you were the ONLY person on the planet mining this coin!!  It was through the account that still shows on the pool to this day "Unknown", it is the only unknown account there.  This was YOU and it clearly shows YOU mined a little over 12 million coins!
jamesreno

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:39:46 AM

So are you saying you did NOT tell these people they could not mine?

You missed the question about telling them not to post in this thread initially to keep the thread down?

You simply beat around the bush with your words, just answer straight up man, they are really simple questions!

Where do I get the 12 million from, dude come on man.  For a while you were the ONLY person on the planet mining this coin!!  It was through the account that still shows on the pool to this day "Unknown", it is the only unknown account there.  This was YOU and it clearly shows YOU mined a little over 12 million coins!

When I was mining the coin early on I had someone tell me they were mining it. I said what is up with that? That takes away from the done for you service. Anyone could mine and a lot of people did. I still don't like having competition on any coin but that is how it goes. I can't forbid anyone to mine any coin and I don't have that much power. I think it is pretty obvious when someone pays for someone to mine a coin that obviously they are not doing it themselves. But many people mined out the gate that weren't part of my small group and some in the group did.  In fact a lot of people did is my understanding. 

Like I said earlier in terms of my views on marketing a coin (which may suck) it is in everyone's best interest to be conservative at first. Meaning not just beat your chest and say how awesome the coin is when it is just released on the thread. My view was everyone get trained on crypto currencies and then go hog wild on this coin or any coin you are into.

I wish I was the only one that mined coins. I am not an expert in pools and their stats. I know there are a bunch of people with millions of coins.
NuDev

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:32:45 AM

Hey Guys,

This coin is not about James (although thanks for pushing this coin) in your own way.

Please if you have any non neutrality related questions just take it of the thread.

I am one of the coin developers.
If you have specific questions for the dev just pm me and I will be glad to answer your questions.

I just hate to see this thread getting populated with non neutrality related stuff.

I hope you understand.

Regards
John
coinmilker

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:52:29 AM

Hey Guys,

This coin is not about James (although thanks for pushing this coin) in your own way.

Please if you have any non neutrality related questions just take it of the thread.

If you have specific questions for the dev just pm me and I will be glad to answer your questions.

I just hate to see this thread getting populated with non neutrality related stuff.

I hope you understand.

Regards
John

I am sorry man, I really am but this is absolutely NeutralityCoin related if this coin started as a scam and it is most definitely looking like it did exactly that.

I was sent a link to a recorded webinar earlier where James clearly tells the entire group he did not want ANYBODY mining this coin for 6 weeks, PROOF positive he is in fact lying!!  Shall I post here for all to see, or shall we start being honest and allow the truth to set us free?  This was VERY clearly manipulated and staged, kept quiet while he raped this coin for over 12% of it's network.  Too bad you don't know how to read the pool stats JR, or you would know THAT truth is out there for ALL to see.  Stop fucking lying about it!

Please understand, I am honestly not spending my time here trying to hurt this coin or this community!  I want it to succeed!!  But people deserve to know the truth, people were burned right here in this community and those people have a right to know what really happened!
jamesreno

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:56:50 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 03:37:39 AM by jamesreno

Hey Guys,

I hope you understand.

Regards
John

I am sorry man, I really am but this is absolutely NeutralityCoin related if this coin started as a scam and it is most definitely looking like it did exactly that.

I was sent a link to a recorded webinar earlier where James clearly tells the entire group he did not want ANYBODY mining this coin for 6 weeks, PROOF positive he is in fact lying!!  Shall I post here for all to see, or shall we start being honest and allow the truth to set us free?  This was VERY clearly manipulated and staged, kept quiet while he raped this coin for over 12% of it's network.  Too bad you don't know how to read the pool stats JR, or you would know THAT truth is out there for ALL to see.  Stop fucking lying about it!

Please understand, I am honestly not spending my time here trying to hurt this coin or this community!  I want it to succeed!!  But people deserve to know the truth, people were burned right here in this community and those people have a right to know what really happened!

James Here. I created a 6 week mining contract for this coin as a part of the service I gave. Sure did. Why would I want people that are paying for a mining contract to mine on their own? That doesn't make sense. The fact that I mined this coin for others some time ago didn't stop others from mining the coin. As others have stated they mined the coin from day one and had nothing to do with me and my customers. They saw the coin launched and they mined it. People are mining the coin right now that have never heard of me. In fact most haven't.
coinmilker

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:10:45 AM

"Anyone could mine and a lot of people did."

"I can't forbid anyone to mine any coin and I don't have that much power."

Then

"Why would I want people that are paying for a mining contract to mine on their own?"

Is anyone really anyone, dude you're stepping over your own words in desperation now!  So you are in fact admitting you told these 50 people they could not mine, you can continue stumbling around this FACT but you did do this!  Why on earth would you do this if you were not trying to keep this thing under wraps as tightly as you could.  "To get rid of the competition", you made that clear!  What fucking sense does it make man that these people that bought a mining contract from you would not be allowed to mine on their own, or hire someone else to mine for them.  You just fucking admitted giving one member shit for mining on his own.  YES dude, we all fucking know you posted an announcement thread before you launched, this was just your sneaky ass way of telling yourself what you did was right, or so you can call fair when this came out as you are now!  Do you think we are fucking idiots, your covers are pulled man, the gig is up and it is quite evident you are a fraud and LIAR!!!

So what you are saying is everyone else on the planet was free to mine (if they saw the hidden thread that is), except the people that paid to be in your inner circle?  Yeah right, who the hell is going to believe this crap!  You did everything in your power to prevent ANYONE and EVERYONE from mining this coin, stop alluding that FACT!

Why in the hell would these 50 people have any different rights than "anyone", you are lying out of your fucking ass saying this was fair or that you did not have malintent!!  You were thinking of your own personal financial gain and didn't give a shit about others losing theirs!  I wish I was as big a scum bag as you right now because I would share other shit you pulled with members during this scam, I have had several contact me now with other enlightening information. 

If it is not obvious by now that you are lying out of your ass to those that have been involved with this or that may consider getting involved while you are, I give up!  If anyone would like a link to that video proving he is lying off his ass, feel free to PM me!

You're a fucking scam artist, plain as day!!
zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:13:15 AM

You talked about the problems with altcoins: they are just clones of litecoins and do nothing but change values. Then you said you are different, and not just another clone. Awesome. How. You have a great vision, I like it. But a vision is not enough. So far you have created a clone, and that's all you have done. That's not enough man.
Neutrality (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:56:32 AM

You talked about the problems with altcoins: they are just clones of litecoins and do nothing but change values. Then you said you are different, and not just another clone. Awesome. How. You have a great vision, I like it. But a vision is not enough. So far you have created a clone, and that's all you have done. That's not enough man.

This coin is definitely similar to Litecoin in structure. It is different relating to standing for net neutrality.
FreedomRings

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:31:51 PM

Hey Guys,

I hope you understand.

Regards
John

Thank you for that.

Look guys, no matter what James may or may not have said, he is clearly a marketing guy and selling a marketing product and the marketing product is targeted at a coin - and the only difference I can see between him evidently doing the same with Doge is timing and access.  Since he started with the coin at its beginning and seems to know the devs, you guys are all up in his face about this being his coin, and it is clearly not.  In fact, it is your coin and my coin.  You got yours because you bought into one of his marketing products which had a mining contract built in and you got your 20,000 coins.  I got mine because I found the coin and installed the wallet and pointed my very expensive miner at the pool.  You probably paid less for your coins than I did, and if you got your money back, you certainly did.  You do not know how many of those coins are my coins, you don't know how many of those coins belong to James, you don't know how many of those coins belong to John.  I could have changed my user name 100 times and all the coins are mine for all you know.

My point is this:  Enough already.  You bought a product you are not happy with and you think you got taken.  We get it.  I didn't.  I have a coin I am very happy with and I am proud to bang the drum for neutrality.  Move on.
coinmilker

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:22:31 AM

Hey Guys,

I hope you understand.

Regards
John

Thank you for that.

Look guys, no matter what James may or may not have said, he is clearly a marketing guy and selling a marketing product and the marketing product is targeted at a coin - and the only difference I can see between him evidently doing the same with Doge is timing and access.  Since he started with the coin at its beginning and seems to know the devs, you guys are all up in his face about this being his coin, and it is clearly not.  In fact, it is your coin and my coin.  You got yours because you bought into one of his marketing products which had a mining contract built in and you got your 20,000 coins.  I got mine because I found the coin and installed the wallet and pointed my very expensive miner at the pool.  You probably paid less for your coins than I did, and if you got your money back, you certainly did.  You do not know how many of those coins are my coins, you don't know how many of those coins belong to James, you don't know how many of those coins belong to John.  I could have changed my user name 100 times and all the coins are mine for all you know.

My point is this:  Enough already.  You bought a product you are not happy with and you think you got taken.  We get it.  I didn't.  I have a coin I am very happy with and I am proud to bang the drum for neutrality.  Move on.

Oh yeah, fuck all the people that got scammed so you can protect your investment.

Dude, you are not listening and only seek to protect your bag!  I am in the exact same position as you and have quite clearly explained that, I probably do not have anywhere near as many as you do, but I earned mine exactly as you did, by mining them.  I still do not like finding out that this coin is taking a shit because it was a fucking scam to begin with and I sure as the hell am not the type of person to want to see myself gain from others being scammed, I am sorry pal but I got fucking morals!

You are comparing this to a normal marketing or training product provided with value, you are not hearing the fact that all these people were lied to and this coin was HEAVILY manipulated by James.  YOU believe James is not behind this coin and I think you might be sitting in a pretty lonely spot on that cause it's pretty obvious to most that he IS!

Yeah, I get the whole "it's our coin" and it should be, but not while James is behind the seat so ready and willing to manipulate things as soon as he gets the chance.  He's already admitted he is not a team player and doesn't like competition, so you think he gives a fuck about making this community or it's investors any money?  Scam coins some and go everyday, some have started as scams and seen impressive success, after the garbage was taken out of course. 

What this guy did was WRONG dude, don't you get that, don't you think the community that this coin should belong to have a right to know that?  Don't you think this community has the right to decide their own interests in this coin, knowing the TRUTH behind the guy that DID start it, who's still calling the shots, oh that's right you believe the fucking bullshit you are being spoon fed?  Would you not want to know this, if it were true, and you were considering investing your last dollars (something MANY do in this insane crypto world!)?

I think it's YOU that needs to calm down man as you don't know what you are talking about, you don't know the FACTS and that is all that is clear in your posts!  You speak with common reasoning, fact less common reasoning however.

Dude, you need a new calculator too bro, these people got their coins for less than you do, that's what you said right?

Let's break that silliness down!

You have already mentioned several times you have acquired "millions" with your mining, lets be ultra conservative here and call that just 2 million K:-)

So, 20,000 goes into 2,000,000 exactly 100 times, pretty sure just checked it twice for you.

These people paid $400 dollars, pretty sure again on that, it's been shared now enough times.

100 X $400 = $40,000

So you're telling us with 4-6 weeks of mining, you have spent $40,000 in electrical costs.  I think I would wager these people got SCREWED looking at it in your light!  Yes, I know your equipment was VERY expensive, but you will mine MANY coins with it so please don't compare that to what these people paid. 

Regardless of what they paid, THAT is not the problem here man!  He LIED and manipulated people to line his fucking pockets, in what fucking universe does anything justify this?  "Got their money back", I employ anyone to post here that they got their money back from him, he ain't gonna give nobody their money back man, what are you not getting?  He's a fucking scam artist!

You are right, no one knows who has what really, BUT what I do KNOW is HIS fucking account mined over 12% of the entire network dude!!!  That is still there for all to see, the only "unknown" account in the pool, I can't believe the fucking balls it takes to lie with that fucking evidence right there for the world to see!!  Again, you speak with fact less common reasoning!  Add this FACT in there and your whole spiel makes you sound desperate to save your precious NTCs:-) 

My point is this:  Enough already!  You got your coins and didn't get fucked over by this asshole and you want to make them worth something.  We get it.  Your happy because you got a huge purse so you want the drama to just go away.  We get that too, now go to sleep and wake up with some fucking morals and give a shit about all the people that DID get fucked over by the guy BEHIND THIS COIN!!  THIS is what will help this coin, getting rid of his ass by seeing the TRUTH. 

In case you have not yet realized too dude, this coin has gone NO where and will continue to do the same until someone else is in the driver's seat.  We have time though, he can continue to take it nowhere but on and off a couple exchanges.  Was that a record in de-listing lol, next day all talks of doing it again!  Do you really think this is going to do anything to bring value to that over sized purse of yours?

Wake up dude!
NuDev

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:20:56 AM

I don’t really understand what truth are you talking about? As I said before, James has nothing really to do with this coin other than marketing.

He promoted it via his channels, so did many other people.
What do you want to hear from me exactly?

Source was available on github from day one.
Pool was open to anyone from day one.
0% premine

If some people decide to follow some strategies that is really beyond from what devs can do for the coin.
Just because a few individuals have their own agenda it should not affect the effort that we put into this coin, and issues that you raised may or may not be valid but the thing is this coin is beyond any individual, so whatever went between you and James should be worked out by you and James and should not be flamed on this thread as it brings really negative perspective and that is what we are trying to avoid.

So please get in touch with James and workout whatever issues you have.

Personally I like conspiracy theories about people being screwed as you say all the time and it is somewhat interesting to read, but its really off topic and we want to talk here about Net Neutrality please.

Regards
John
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:00:06 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 02:57:23 PM by Neutrality

In case you have not yet realized too dude, this coin has gone NO where

@ coinmilker. You have repeated your points several times to the point of ad nauseam. You stated that you want this coin to succeed. If that
truly is the case would love to hear your specific positive thoughts on how to make this coin successful.
emeraldforce

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:24:26 PM

Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:37:19 AM

The best argument yet for Net Neutrality comes from Major League Baseball

http://qz.com/241250/the-best-argument-yet-for-net-neutrality-comes-from-major-league-baseball/
emeraldforce

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:57:42 PM

John Oliver with an interesting video about Net Neutrality.

http://youtu.be/fpbOEoRrHyU
ace321

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:43:21 AM

What's the status of getting NTC back on an exchange?
Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:20:29 PM

What's the status of getting NTC back on an exchange?

We are working on having people continue to mine and getting the word out about net neutrality. As the community grows we will get it back on an exchange. When it is put up we want to make sure trading volume is there.
nova_doge

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:28:46 PM

Wow...  I haven't been here in a while.  Quite a controversy about Neutrality Coin and James.

I am one of the 50 people who purchased the package from James.  The following is just my opinion and I don't have any strong feelings about either side of this "argument".  I think I paid $350 for the deal though, not the $400 like has been written here.

I haven't received any $$ from this coin yet.  I'm pretty irritated by this, but James did deliver what he said he would in the webinars:  There was a series of training sessions and interviews, he mined coins on our behalf (he did ask us not to mine until the contracted time was over), he did some promotion (not enough in my opinion) and the coin was on an exchange (even if for only a short time).  I feel that I didn't get $350 worth of information from the webinars and other services, but, I don't feel like I'm getting $6 worth of soda or $9 worth of popcorn when I go to the movies either  Grin  James is a marketer and does sell a lot of information that some would call "crap", but others rave about how great it is.  The real value is somewhere in between those opinions.  So that is my "eh" opinion about the cost, value and deliverables.  I could have used that $350 towards my mining rig, but it's gone now and what can I do at this point?  I'm not going to waste time and energy crying over spilled milk as they say.

My negative comment about it all is that I was under the impression that James WAS the creator of the coin and would be VERY active in promoting it and dealing with it's daily functioning long term.  But, I don't have a clue what his arrangement was with the other people apparently involved and if he was just some kind of spokesperson (or not).  He was very optimistic in the webinars that the coin would be worth something in the future and his own excitement was definitely something that swayed my decision to purchase the deal.  Regardless of what I "felt" was going to happen, he did say throughout the meetings that he HOPED that we'd all make our money back within a short time, but that like all other crypto-currencies, he couldn't guarantee anything or any profits.

At one point early on, I did think about asking for a refund (although it was pretty clear that this didn't have a money-back guarantee like his other products have).  But, after considering the things outlined above, having buyers remorse didn't seem like a good enough reason so I didn't pursue it. 

James is highly regarded on the Warrior Forum and if I see something interesting that he's offering, I'll still probably buy it.  His products are definitely on the light side (short, large font, etc), but the ones I've seen are usually like $7 or something.  Most if it can be found by doing your own Google search.  I look at it like this:  I can pay $7 for "cliff notes" on a topic, or I can spent an hour or two researching it myself.  I can assure you, my time is worth way more than $3.50/hour so it seems like a reasonable price to pay SOMETIMES.  Those products DO have a money back guarantee to fall back on, this $350 whopper did not.

I have about 130,000 coins right now... not going to mine any more because I'm actually making money mining other currencies that appear to have an active community or more involved team.  But, I'll hold on to these and see what happens.   

Neutrality (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:31:10 AM

Only two weeks to go to comment on Net Neutrality. Let's keep up the fight.

http://mashable.com/2014/09/02/dont-break-the-internet/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: