Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10x below coins good to invest?  (Read 325 times)
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:19:19 PM

Altcoins dropped more than BTC during the bearish market. The high potential coins will recover, but the useless coins won`t.
It is better to stick to BTC  as we do not know how long the bear market stays.
The market around the $200 billion is most likely around the bottom, so plenty of cheap investing possibilities.
Yes the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap list are the ones which will surely give profits when market will recover but also do not forget the new projects with high potential and good product especially blockchain projects. They are the ones which will gain 100x in next bull run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

Yes some of them are good to invest in. But you need to make more research on this. And consult with a investment advisor to help you  on investment processes

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

No one knows how deeper this could get, but it is known that coins have gone so deep and the overall crypto is at a comfortable base level for investment. We may not likely have another x2 drop from this level, most coins are at their last year high and whatever happens from here should be another season
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

it's hard to get it back in a year. because there are a lot of investors investing. with rapid enrichment there will be a different balance disorder in the world. big funds will never want that. but after all the goods on the market have been bought. but some of the coins show themselves. it's not worth it.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:31:00 AM

IOTA, ICX, ADA are good coins to invest now. also those are strong coins. so they will get more attraction in the next bull run. also consider some low market cap coin as they may do 100X in next bull run

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:55:14 AM

Choosing one of those top 10 coins can be a wise decision, but from those top 10 coins i prefer to choose either ETH or BTC, I believe those 2 is even safer tho hold for a long time.

Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:58:47 AM

they are good investments, the one I can recommend is ripple, since I consider that his price is not yet established, they have an ambitious goal but a little controversial, which is to turn the cryptos into something institutional, or at least make a mixture of cryptos with banks, that can be beneficial, although it would distort the Satoshi vision.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:59:21 AM

It is good to invest in coins that are 10X below their ICO price now, but before you do, be sure that the coin has the value or have good reputation and the teams are really working so you will not get scammed.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:18:06 AM

i see that some top 20 coins are 10x from its all time high from 8 months ago. like tron , xrp and neo etc. does that mean its safer (because its a top coin) and probably will go back to its all time high within a year?

There is no guarantee these coins regain the same price, however these are good projects and there are good chances they will reach the highs again.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:22:25 AM

definitely any the coins that are 10x lower than their ICO or market price, their prices will rise again but that does not mean that such coin is a good coin anyway.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:35:06 AM

i see that some top 20 coins are 10x from its all time high from 8 months ago. like tron , xrp and neo etc. does that mean its safer (because its a top coin) and probably will go back to its all time high within a year?
Investing in the # 100 top altcoin on coinmarketcap will have a profitable investment!
But in general, still need a little experience and good luck!
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:40:51 AM

Ripple and eos can be attributed to these top 20s, but there are other good and cheap coins like 0x and BAT, so you shouldn’t limit yourself to a twenty.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

Ripple and eos can be attributed to these top 20s, but there are other good and cheap coins like 0x and BAT, so you shouldn’t limit yourself to a twenty.
I agree to the account zrx. I think this is a very promising coin with a great future. I try to buy more coins on drawdowns. And I have high hopes for this token.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:22:13 AM

I agree to the account zrx. I think this is a very promising coin with a great future. I try to buy more coins on drawdowns. And I have high hopes for this token.

There's a lot of altcoins with a great potential that in the cheap price, when the market starts to recover it's definitely give you a profits. But of course you need to analyze the altcoins that you want to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: