Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98318 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:07:23 PM

At first glance - an interesting coin and technology is outlined in general terms adequately. But, I would like more details. The site did not see information about the developers, on white paper on the exchanges, which will be traded.

The development team are on the website with full disclosure of their identities and background. We are setting up a LinkedIn group so you can better see our histories.

The whitepaper and exchanges are detailed within the roadmap but we have no details at present. All of our efforts are focused on ensuring a smooth launch happens. Furthermore, we cannot register for exchanges just yet as there are no coins - 100% PoW, no ICO/Pre-Mine.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:08:45 PM

I already realized that this coin is for a long time, the company already has a working business, but it did not interest investors, the coin did not grow after entering the exchanges
Not sure I understand what this means. Could you elaborate please?

YayHash

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:07:54 AM

In Discord chat I read that the wallet would be released before the mainnet and I thought it would be today as I'm in time to mine from the start, I hope you'll announce it soon.

We launch tomorrow at 08:00 CST / 13:00 GMT. Wallets for Linux/Windows will be launched shortly before. Please stay tuned around that time for announcements. In the meantime, get some sleep. Another ~13 hours to go...

I wanted to sleep, then I remembered that I use amd graphics cards and I'm checking that the mining software still doesn't support the algorithm they use lol
wafdawg

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:42:20 AM

Can the CPU participate in the mining?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn
You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects
- We provide service shared masternode

Fantastic, thank you for the publicity.

serega5054

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

when will the launch of the wallet
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:58:34 PM

I already realized that this coin is for a long time, the company already has a working business, but it did not interest investors, the coin did not grow after entering the exchanges
Not sure I understand what this means. Could you elaborate please?

I think this person is talking about Safe Cash /  FlashCoin by Chris Kitze.   

BTW congrats again on the launch!  Exciting times ahead.

Your signature here
superlative1974

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:45:24 AM

join the pool https://scash.magnificentpool.com/workers and then very few miners. spill power.
SSowellSVT (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:32:19 AM

We currently have two pools up and running with no issues. Nibiru and poolofd32th

Come join us!!
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

I've added SCASH to Suprnova:

https://scash.suprnova.cc

BTW: Your current pools aren't confirming the transactions correctly, SEGWIT is not implemented correctly on them. Your "fix" yesterday was me testing my pool Wink

I'm still working on a few stats and numbers, but the pool is fully working, finding blocks and paying out fine.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

SafeCash is a fast, honest, reliable and reliable payment processor that can be used by ordinary people in the real world, everyday transactions. SafeCash has a committed team that focuses on developing, real-world applications, marketing, and community engagement.
hashtobewild

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

Sounds cool ocminer Smiley The fix was not to implement SEGWIT. It was put in, to be able to get transactions marked with segwit enabled from the mempool, during the getblocktemplate call. Nothing more than that.

Our timing must have been synched at a cosmic level if it was you testing your pool solving all the issues... things only seemed to work when blocks were found by the pool we implemented the change on.

Thanks for getting the pool up, it is gonna be awesome!
delatour

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

Hello :-)

I know it's my first post...

I follow Suprnova on twitter and saw they added you. I am mining scash right now (until you answer, or not  Grin ) but i have a question, i hope it's an easy one.

It's great that you are an old poster on bitcointalk but it allows us to see what you have posted. It looks like you promoted deeponion and pirl. I hope you wont be upset by my question as it's not my intent, i just wonder what is your intent between safecash and those others coins. Where your interest is.

Have a nice day !
SSowellSVT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

I follow Suprnova on twitter and saw they added you. I am mining scash right now (until you answer, or not  Grin ) but i have a question, i hope it's an easy one.

It's great that you are an old poster on bitcointalk but it allows us to see what you have posted. It looks like you promoted deeponion and pirl. I hope you wont be upset by my question as it's not my intent, i just wonder what is your intent between safecash and those others coins. Where your interest is.

Have a nice day !
Simply community managers for both. I figured the question would be brought up eventually. As our group is all cryptocurrency enthusiasts, we have all been involved in other projects. Pirl and DO were a couple of projects I have been involved with. Other projects were how the majority of this group met.

We have no ties to our past projects, though I still support Pirl, and are 100% focused on SCASH. Any groups that want to join us, we're happy to entertain. After all, it's about bettering the community as a whole Smiley
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

Hello.
Do you have translation bounty?
Already join your discord channel. But can't find those bounty rooms.
I translation bounty available, can i reserved for the translation? Native language Indonesia.
Thankyou.

delatour

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

Have a nice day !
Simply community managers for both. I figured the question would be brought up eventually. As our group is all cryptocurrency enthusiasts, we have all been involved in other projects. Pirl and DO were a couple of projects I have been involved with. Other projects were how the majority of this group met.

We have no ties to our past projects, though I still support Pirl, and are 100% focused on SCASH. Any groups that want to join us, we're happy to entertain. After all, it's about bettering the community as a whole Smiley

Thanks for the answer :-) I think too it's important to promote the coin you believe in, and you seem to do it well. It's part of choosing a coin to check the team members profile ;-)
SSowellSVT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

Hello.
Do you have translation bounty?
Already join your discord channel. But can't find those bounty rooms.
I translation bounty available, can i reserved for the translation? Native language Indonesia.
Thankyou.
Bounty info will be added soon.

Have a nice day !

Thanks for the answer :-) I think too it's important to promote the coin you believe in, and you seem to do it well. It's part of choosing a coin to check the team members profile ;-)
Indeed! No worries! Thank you for the question and glad to have you onboard
SSowellSVT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:45:55 PM

Please check out our twitter at https://twitter.com/safecash_io for the latest SafeCash news!

We've submitted listing applications and fees for two exchanges today!

https://twitter.com/SafeCash_IO/status/1031219908040949760
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

Suprnova link is wrong in the ANN.. it's not suprnova.com it's suprnova.cc .. so the link is: https://scash.suprnova.cc

Please correct it

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:20:34 PM

SafeCash is already making a splash! Today The Crypto Show will be doing an unbiased review of SafeCash, in addition to other coins.

Tune in at 6:00pm EST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVUG7ZdEico

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: