Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98317 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
DeMoNloK

Activity: 43
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

The Genesis blockchain visualization site is almost ready Smiley Just adding some final exchange metrics and we'll release.

Then we're well on the way towards having our own custom built explorer which will integrate PoS and MN tracking.

After that I'll be looking towards integrating these features into the wallet. Stay tuned for more updates.

It's great that you can now begin to visualize our continued support and growth. If you concentrate on the central graph you can see that hashrate has steadily grown since release. Thank you so much for standing by us and to all the new miners we have attracted. This is an excellent platform to launch our soon to be released PoS and MN (updates specifically on that are coming soon - including screenshots Smiley)

Can't wait for this!!!! I wonder what else you guys pull outta the hat!

This will hopefully be released today.

This Looks Clean!

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P & Proof-of-Sale Ecosystem │ POW-POS
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeMoNloK

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

I am not able to reach the Discord channel, while using link from EP here,
or from the forum.

Is that just me or the invites are expired?

Could someone drop a new invite link, please?

Here is this one https://discord.gg/Y2PGjKH

stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:02:36 PM

yeah I need that darn merit too!

signed up with BCT in nov 2017 and still stuck at Member with only 12 pitiful merits pts.

I dared say that my contributions to BCT in the Mining-Hardware section (during the golden era of mining at last year ATH) has warranted more than these 12 pts.

BCT admins! are you reading this?!!!

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
SSowellSVT (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

yeah I need that darn merit too!

signed up with BCT in nov 2017 and still stuck at Member with only 12 pitiful merits pts.

I dared say that my contributions to BCT in the Mining-Hardware section (during the golden era of mining at last year ATH) has warranted more than these 12 pts.

BCT admins! are you reading this?!!!

I tried to send you merit. This is what I got:

Code:
You have received a total of 101 merit. This is what determines your forum rank. You typically cannot lose this merit. You have 0 sendable merit (sMerit) which you can send to other people. There is no point in hoarding sMerit; keeping it yourself does not benefit you, and we reserve the right to decay unused sMerit in the future.
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

Thank you for your kind thought to send me some merit pts.

Unfortunately the sendable merits (sMerit) of yours and many alike who tried to send me, are zero.

BCT started this merit pts system and its an epic fail.

Alot of new members can't get promoted because of this. And they left BCT for good.

A good lesson for those forum mods/admin wannabes, please don't try something new like this merit system and everyone is fine, don't fix whats not broken!

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
DeMoNloK

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

In the years passed, I've only used BCT as a ANN look up. Also new miner links. Just recently learned the struggle of this merit system. Seems pretty un-intuitive.

Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

or from the forum.

thanks a lot for that!

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

DeMoNloK

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:08:52 PM

or from the forum.

thanks a lot for that!

No Problem! Sorry for the late reply, This one should never expire.

luckydoky

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:31:06 PM
Merited by DeMoNloK (1)

The discord is great, the team is extremly responsive and interacts with the community all the time.

I really hope this project will seriously take off someday, it really deserves to.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
DeMoNloK

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:34:30 PM

The discord is great, the team is extremly responsive and interacts with the community all the time.

I really hope this project will seriously take off someday, it really deserves to.

Agree, The Dev team is Great! Open and Active! 10/10

themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

Thanks! Much appreciated. Don't forget to join us on the forums too. Lots of stuff like bounties, guides, etc can be found there!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

Thanks! Much appreciated. Don't forget to join us on the forums too. Lots of stuff like bounties, guides, etc can be found there!

I dunno if I want to... I get enough of you over here already, lmao. Smiley
Ok, fine you convinced me, I'll be over in a sec.
CptWhsikeyjack

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:19:58 AM

I have a question. rather than post so many posts on your ANN why cant we post like 5 on other threads and 1 on the ANN?

POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
CptWhsikeyjack

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:22:04 AM

I am excited to see that the team has released a white paper. This will actually guide people to know the goals and objectives of this project, which I think is good.
I read the Whitepaper of Genesis.
To be honest, the whitepaper looks well-written, and contains many interesting, unique ideas, from which the project can be further developed.

Yea even i think the same. The thing is they are putting in so much time to build the project. Unlike some airdrops where they give away coins and then pump and dump.

POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
CptWhsikeyjack

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:23:10 AM

Just a friendly reminder, Airdrop #4 and most likely the last airdrop rules have been released.  Sad to hear this might be the last airdrop, but still excited to start staking these coins.
There might be another set of airdrops Cheesy

There is a campaign airdrop going on. check their discord for more info.

DeMoNloK

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:58:44 AM

lolminer 0.5 Quick setup!!

Download lolminer 0.5 https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/tag/0.5

Extract Zipfolder to Anywhere you wish. Remember to extract it where you can find it.

"Example" C:\Users Or drag zip to desktop and extract.

Once Extracted open the newly created lolMiner_v05_Win64_Bugfix folder, Look for the file user_config.json right click and scroll down to properties.

There will be a window that pops up. There you will see the type of file it is. Look right below that you'll see "opens with" and a button that says change.

Click change a new window will pop up, From there you will have to click the more apps and find notepad click and ok.

"By the way you can download notepad++ https://notepad-plus-plus.org/repository/7.x/7.5.9/npp.7.5.9.Installer.x64.exe and skip all the default app to open the .json"

But now you know both ways!!

Hang in there!!

Now go back to the lolminer folder. You should see that the user_config.json looks like a notepad.

Right click and hit edit.

From here copy all text and delete. Either CRTL+a to copy all or drag over it all with your mouse.

Once deleted, copy this code into the .json.

{    "DEFAULTS" : {        "DEVICES" : "AUTO",

"APIPORT" : 0    },     "GENX" :     {        "COIN" : "GENX",        "POOLS" : [            {"POOL" : "us.fomominers.com",             "PORT" : "6110",             "USER" : "YOURADDRESSHERE!!!!>RIGNAME",             "PASS" : "x"},            {"POOL" : "us.fomominers.com",             "PORT" : "6110",             "USER" : "YOURADDRESSHERE!!!.RIGNAME",             "PASS" : "x"}        ]    } }

NOTE: LEAVE THE " " THERE

Paste into where you deleted all the lines.

Before you save, Change the pool, sever port and the address you wish to use.

Now just save!

Almost done!

Now back to the lolminer folder where you found the .json file look for the batch file named run_miner.

Right click run_miner and edit. Click ok when windows uac pops up.

Once notepad open look for the string set "PARAMS=--profile %PROFILE%".

Change the to this.  set "PARAMS=--profile GENX"

Go ahead and save!

Run the run_miner all should work! If not check to make sure the pool address is right. The port is right for that pool. The address you're using is correct and finally, you set the right line in the batch file "PARAMS=--profile GENX....

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:22:00 AM

Just a friendly reminder, Airdrop #4 and most likely the last airdrop rules have been released.  Sad to hear this might be the last airdrop, but still excited to start staking these coins.
There might be another set of airdrops Cheesy

There is a campaign airdrop going on. check their discord for more info.

Are you referring to airdrop 5 that occurred recently? I haven't seen anything in their forums, website etc suggesting yet another airdrop!

There is a bounty campaign for signatures, articles etc. So is that what you mean?
luckydoky

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

For the GENX miners out there (with nvidia cards) I would advise to try gminer if you haven't yet: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5034735.0

It got me a ~10% hasrate increase with 1070s compared to EWBF. Great stuff !

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Ni-in

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

The Genesis blockchain visualization site is almost ready Smiley Just adding some final exchange metrics and we'll release.

Then we're well on the way towards having our own custom built explorer which will integrate PoS and MN tracking.

After that I'll be looking towards integrating these features into the wallet. Stay tuned for more updates.

It's great that you can now begin to visualize our continued support and growth. If you concentrate on the central graph you can see that hashrate has steadily grown since release. Thank you so much for standing by us and to all the new miners we have attracted. This is an excellent platform to launch our soon to be released PoS and MN (updates specifically on that are coming soon - including screenshots Smiley)

Can't wait for this!!!! I wonder what else you guys pull outta the hat!

Looks great, i'm no miner, but seeing that POS will be visualised and being able to be tracked, means we are getting loser to staking, which i do.
riksen

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

I made a translation of signature bounty topic. I hope that more people from my country (Dutch) will participate now. it is easier to read in your own language.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Anonymous Transactions! ➢ New Roadmap ★
[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[https://privcy.eu/]✅[Privacy-enabled and Secure.]✅
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: