Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:15:12 AM

During the recent days, around one week, the price of Genesis Network has been very stable around 9 satoshi to 10 satoshi.
The project has been in its early phase, so it means there will be massive promising things to come later.
I also got my 50% payment last week.
In a word, I am happy to join the campaign and support GENX.

I agree, there are big things to come from genesis.  Although GenX price has been stable all along, floating between 9-11 sats, IMO, it’s like a sale period for this project.  It’s going to be huge, all that needs to happen is for the development team to deliver as per the roadmap.  Everything I have seen so far tells me they will more than deliver.  Just look at what has been done already considering how long the project has been going on for.

Yea and once they get onto bigger exchanges the prices will gradually increase.

Yeah they'll probably try to time it so they go on more/bigger exchanges once more news and dates are settled regarding transition to include MN's/Pos. Will help generate/maintain enthusiasm for the project in my opinion.
chipr

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

$GENX Signature Campaign Week 2/8

Welcome to the new members to the $GENX Signature Campaign!
All payments for this week have been made!
This week we paid all members, regardless of their join date. Those of you that joined late, rather than give nothing, we opted for 50% as a welcome!
Our community is number #1 to us...!

Glad to be participating and believe in this coin project. Now, I'm not sure if I joined under 1 or 2, but I think I received the partial payment; so that must have been for last of Week 1. Many new features under development or on timeline for near future.

Great campaign and paying coins very quickly when earned too.
#genesis #GENX $GENX genesisnetwork.io

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

During the recent days, around one week, the price of Genesis Network has been very stable around 9 satoshi to 10 satoshi.
The project has been in its early phase, so it means there will be massive promising things to come later.

I agree, there are big things to come from genesis.  Although GenX price has been stable all along, floating between 9-11 sats, IMO, it’s like a sale period for this project.  It’s going to be huge, all that needs to happen is for the development team to deliver as per the roadmap.  Everything I have seen so far tells me they will more than deliver.  Just look at what has been done already considering how long the project has been going on for.

Yeah they'll probably try to time it so they go on more/bigger exchanges once more news and dates are settled regarding transition to include MN's/Pos. Will help generate/maintain enthusiasm for the project in my opinion.

Coming sooner than you might think. Stay tuned for some welcome updates (hopefully on Monday). Again, not a concrete deadline.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

9-11 Sats excellent time to buy, good to see some people posting about exchanges and prices, i bought some weeks back, low on funds now, having some regrets to probably miss this opportunity.
Things are only evolving, now is the time to get some cheap GenX.
Scoobers

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

Very good time to buy, I got in from the beginning and benefited from the Airdrops. I can't stretch to a MN at this time but that'll be my long term goal.

riksen

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:54:28 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 03:29:08 PM by riksen

9-11 Sats excellent time to buy, good to see some people posting about exchanges and prices, i bought some weeks back, low on funds now, having some regrets to probably miss this opportunity.

Yes, the price of Genesis is low now. But he certainly will not stay that way. Hope the price stays on this level for a week or 2. Must still make money to buy more Genesis.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Anonymous Transactions! ➢ New Roadmap ★
[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[https://privcy.eu/]✅[Privacy-enabled and Secure.]✅
DeMoNloK

Activity: 43
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

This Project is just getting started! Just wait and see how much content, features and other things they have in the pipeline other than MN and staking!

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P & Proof-of-Sale Ecosystem │ POW-POS
cfa_3322

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

This Project is just getting started! Just wait and see how much content, features and other things they have in the pipeline other than MN and staking!

this is the beginning of a great journey ! enjoy the ride  Grin
SSowellSVT (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:55:39 PM

We'd like to welcome our new pool - The Dirty Dozen Pool

Code:
:loop
miner  --algo 192_7 --pers GENX_PoW --server genx.thedirtydozenpool.com --user YOURWALLET --pass x --port 20505 --eexit 3
goto loop
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:35:15 AM

Coming sooner than you might think. Stay tuned for some welcome updates (hopefully on Monday). Again, not a concrete deadline.

woohoo, Monday is upon us, once again!

Awaiting further updates from Mods/admins/Devs with regards to PoS/MN.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:11:36 AM

Awesome! Not sure if you're referring to MN/PoS, new exchanges, or a combination of the lot but excited to see what you come up with Smiley

The total mining hashrate has stabilised a bit, but hopefully with more news, more miners will come in and price will keep increasing. Although I am also happy with how stable it has been lately, great result for a new project minting a lot of new coins.
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:09:45 AM

Genesis Network stood strongly above 9 satoshi for weeks.
It seems that 9 satoshi is a strong support, and the coin need news or motivations to take off.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

It seems that 9 satoshi is a strong support, and the coin need news or motivations to take off.
very disappointing, especially those who joined the Genesis campaign, only get 1-5 $ per week, GENX requires great promotions and good exchangers, hopefully the price can reach a minimum of 100-500 satosi is already very good

stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

very disappointing, especially those who joined the Genesis campaign, only get 1-5 $ per week, GENX requires great promotions and good exchangers, hopefully the price can reach a minimum of 100-500 satosi is already very good

just so you know - not everyone joined the sig campaign because we want to make quick bucks from it.

I for one, genuinely wishes that Genesis will do well. Doesn't really matter if its 10 satoshi or 100 or 1000.

cheers

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

It's early and we're setting the foundations. Once we implement pos and mn, restructure the block rewards etc we should witness a wealth of new users.

It's interesting to see many people in the rich list with big bags preparing for these features. Some have several millions more than the founders.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

It will occur someday, when whole crypto market blossom as in the year of 2017.
For now, let's accumulate more coins at cheap price via mining, trading, etc.
cfa_3322

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

i dont think the ppl who are in the signature campaign are dumping at this price , i dont see a reason , they dont need to pay elect bills, even the miners dont sell all the amount for the electricity, it is too early to evaluate the price, just my opinion..
sfr2017

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:51:34 PM

The price is good to buy more $GENX Now  Smiley

chipr

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:16:27 AM

Yes, good deal I like your approach. Some say the price is too low but as a community that is just budding, and starting to blossom in time, I agree that it's better to look at this as an opportunity to invest with purchasing more GENX while the value is low, or reasonable.

chipr

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:22:09 AM

It's early and we're setting the foundations. Once we implement pos and mn, restructure the block rewards etc we should witness a wealth of new users.

It's interesting to see many people in the rich list with big bags preparing for these features. Some have several millions more than the founders.

Wow, @jimmybob_007, that is a nice fact to know that there are several members filling their bags in anticipation of the new features with huge growth potential. I also believe that with the masternode and Proof-of-Stalking (PoS) rewards planned, the value will rise when the are in full force and live. MNs and staking I think are both pluses for this coin!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: