Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:54:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which alts will survive?  (Read 2167 times)
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

high rank crypto in the coinmarketcap will surely to survive. Just see the rankings in the website (https://coinmarketcap.com) for sure you will get good alts there. BTC is definitely number 1 in ranking and the rest starting from rank 2 downwards are altcoins.

coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

One of the worst predictions is that, except for bitcoin, all altcoins will die. This is not impossible. At present, altcoins does not create much value. If it is only used as a means of payment, then bitcoin is enough.
All altcoins have a common feature, that is, their price will always follow Bitcoin, which means that they have no real value.

Loser
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:46:24 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2018, 07:44:41 AM by Gabteb

Alts which have real life usage and realy strog communty who belive their projects,wouldnt sell and go, if it happens, then noone cant do anything with that and i think sometimes situations like this when we are in bear market for long time help us only good coins and tokens survive so shit ones leave us and money come to good projects.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:07:34 AM

There are too many altcoins in the market and they look so promising these days. It is quite difficult to choose to pick up top three coins out of so many. Well, I would like to pick up Ethereum, Ripple, Stella, and EOS all of these seem much promising to me so I hope all these will survive prestigiously.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

it makes sense to look for such coins in the top 30. but it is unlikely that someone can tell you which coins will survive

If the project is good and when the platform has been developing, the token will survive. I suppose, most of the top-100 altcoins have chances to be used even in 5-7 years. You can look at Qtum, Ontology, Cardano.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

I think altcoin has a large trading volume that will eventually last in the future. so if you want to invest it is better to buy an altcoin that has the top rank

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

I highly recommend the Pundi X NPXS and Credits CS. Those two altcoins are now gaining popularity in the crypto world.
You should keep an eye on those two and let me know what you think about them.

Better pay your attention to the altcoins that have proved: they are trusted. I am writing about the top-20 cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin). As for the new tokens, many of them will simply die soon.
Perie200

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

I support the Waves project developers. Their blockchain platform will be a huge competitor to Ethereum. For the development and implementation of new ideas, this platform is now in second place and this is not the limit. Believe in this project!
harley.kitty

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:13:18 PM

I did not do my own research, I was interested in the link https://www.investinblockchain.com/cryptocurrencies-survive-altcoin-apocalypse/ which discussed according to the theme in this thread, taking this as a learning and not a guide.

Here are a few key features to look at when picking projects that will survive the bear run:

- Strong community
- Actual product with a product-market fit
- Elite team
- Fully capitalized (many projects will be decimated because their treasury was stored as ETH. ETH is down 60-80% since many 2017 ICOs)
- Old projects that are still relevant
- Projects supported by China which, in case you haven’t noticed, is becoming the next technological world leader
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

I think its hardly possible to name the specific names of those alts who will survive in the future. It is much easier to determine the criteria by which companies can survive and grow. I believe that only those companies that will have a legally established business, a transparent financing system, investor protection and a good reputation will be able to stay on the market.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:40:46 PM

I think almost all altcoins will survive. Only the most unnecessary will die, which have died in the growing market. There are many such projects at the end of the list, I do not attribute them to the cryptocurrency market.
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:28:19 PM

The most important coins may not have been released yet. Many altcoins will disappear, but even more will appear on the crypto market. Stiff competition will make good coins survive and grow actively in the near future. But there is no guarantee that these coins can work for a very long time. Ethereum will of course be very long - because too much crypto is tied to its platform.
Gatsby club

keyTango

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:51:17 PM

I believe that the most promising and best coins that can actually make a profit for any investor are not the moments that millions of people know, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. The most promising will be those coins about which very few people know now, for example, I really like the Etheera project as an investment asset, its ETA token shows itself very well even in such a falling market.

clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:43:45 AM

hey all, new to this forum, was wondering which alts do people think will survive? Which ones will gain traction when this crypto winter ends? Which ones have a use that will be taken up by the mainstream? Thanks

I am fully confident that many good altcoins will surely survive in the future. You just need to carefully select the appropriate cryptocurrency to reduce the risks. I now continue to regularly invest in the purchase of Eth, NEO, Ripple and Waves, they will definitely develop in the future.
Jordens

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:19:54 AM

hey all, new to this forum, was wondering which alts do people think will survive? Which ones will gain traction when this crypto winter ends? Which ones have a use that will be taken up by the mainstream? Thanks
We can only guess which altcoins will survive and which will not, however, we can also help to stay afloat this or that coin, so the project remains alive, if we all start selling coins, then a deplorable result is inevitable.
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:21:18 AM

ETH is the one struggling the most. But right now, EOS is doing well and chances are high this will thrive in the market too.
I disagree with your point of view, EOS is not as good as Ethereum. The base chain of the future may depreciate sharply, coins will appreciate, and many mainstream coins will disappear. The market is usually cruel, you can look at the cryptocurrency market in 2014, and now many project coins have disappeared.

demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:35:02 AM

in my opinion this altcoin that can withstand crypto winter is the top 10 altcoins registered in CMC. The 10 coins have long been in the crypto market. and also has a large and well-known capitalization. investing in 10 coins has a lower risk of loss than investing in new coins. and of those 10 coins I will last a long time in my opinion are XRP and EOS. both have sophisticated technology and I am optimistic that in the future this coin will grow.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:59:11 AM

Welcome to the crypto world. When I was introduced to the market some one and a half years ago, I was naive about cryptocurrency and had no idea about which coins would survive or reach the moon. Now I want to give you some genuine tips about picking good coins. You should research yourself, consult with friends and crypto experts, read news surrounding cryptocurrency. And take your decision at the end. You should begin with a small investment to begin with.

GalaxyWorld

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

altcoin still exists, in my opinion, they will soon collapse in 2019, if any longer hold the longer the loss and failure, so do not expect this market anymore.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

Survive means? If you want to make profit out of your investment, you should need a coin you have invested in to increase in prices, but not only survive. And it is almost impossible to predict which coin will increase in prices over the time. I think, ripple, stellar, ethereum, EOS, bitcoin are predicted to survive and increase in prices in the future.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: