Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE)  (Read 95696 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:54:41 PM

I have still my doubts that social media is so important. Sure, some investors will probably learn about the project on Twitter and co. but I think the influence is overrated.

There are many crypto "Gurus" on Twitter, which have thousands of followers.
I dont think that they are not important.
Many medium investors get in contact with projects through Twitter, so it should be well considered to ignore such big networks.

But investors also know that these crypto "gurus" are probably paid to promote a specific project. So they can be a good source to learn about a project, yes, but I don't think a lot of people invest only because of them.

You are right, so I meant it, that it's about getting to know a project, not to be convinced about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:33:24 PM

Finding original stuff and recognizing the team members on telegram is like finding download button in file upload websites. Lots of scammers in the name of team members and spamming the groups with nonsense things is also a headache..

Telegram isn't a very good place to interact with devs in my opinion because as you said, there are many scammers impersonating devs and community managers. I prefer 1000 times slack and discord

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

is MenaPay going to add fiat gateway also?

Wouldn't that need more banked people, in the videos they talk about how many people in this region is unbanked.

ok but how they will get MenaCash in the first place? If everyone will use it, ok, you won't need fiat anymore because there will be MenaCash only but do you think that the reality is like that?

That's what i've been wondering about. Maybe this is the way to give the people a "bank" with an islamic financial rules
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

I cannot believe electronic payments are so rarely used in the Middle-East and North-Africa. Is MenaPay really the first to take advantage of this gap in the market?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:54:55 PM

I cannot believe electronic payments are so rarely used in the Middle-East and North-Africa. Is MenaPay really the first to take advantage of this gap in the market?

I agree. I think there are existing payment platforms in UAE especially in DUBAI which is a regional financial hub though I don't know any other blockchain based payment platforms that exist in there.

In South America, Exchanges like FoxBit, launch an offensive to popularize more and more payments with crypto in the retail, this and other actions around the World, lead me to think that 2019 will be an important year for this niche and even more for the crypto. Chubby and prosperous projects like MenaPay will have their value recognized very soon
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:00:49 AM

I agree. I think there are existing payment platforms in UAE especially in DUBAI which is a regional financial hub though I don't know any other blockchain based payment platforms that exist in there.

Yeah, I thought so. Dubai is overflowing with money. It would be unpractical to do every transaction with cash or they would have to have million dollar equivalent bills.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:07:38 AM

Yeah, I thought so. Dubai is overflowing with money. It would be unpractical to do every transaction with cash or they would have to have million dollar equivalent bills.

Can you make it flow towards Mena ico ?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

I highly doubt it. As far as i know there are multiple blockchain starting in the middle-east.
But i haven't seen anything like this yet. I could be wrong though.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:50:28 AM

I highly doubt it. As far as i know there are multiple blockchain starting in the middle-east.

Its not as popular as in Asia, Europe and US but i am sure the interest is getting higher especially when you have project like Menapay raising knowledge about crytpo in that area specifically so we can all profit from it. 

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:11:31 AM

By meaning electronic payments, are you talking about cryptocurrency or credit/debit cards, bank transfer kinds of things?

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

Its not as popular as in Asia, Europe and US but i am sure the interest is getting higher especially when you have project like Menapay raising knowledge about crytpo in that area specifically so we can all profit from it. 

that region of the world is not really stable. there are a lot of countries run by gangs and warlords that would benefit from crypto adoption. but it's hard to implement.

cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:46:55 AM

Right now its probably easer to start a project in middle east countries since the regulations are still not that strict there as they are in Europe or USA and you can prepare yourself with whats coming at you since you can compare to current situation of ICOs elsewhere.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

Right now its probably easer to start a project in middle east countries since the regulations are still not that strict there as they are in Europe or USA and you can prepare yourself with whats coming at you since you can compare to current situation of ICOs elsewhere.

Somewhat agree to what you are saying. Some countries are becoming potential hubs in the crypto sphere and support projects which can make an impact. Hopefully, Menapay take it as an advantage.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:57:43 AM

That may be true but then you cannot count on the fact of operating in Europe or US , which are quite big market as well

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

You are partly right and partly not in my opinion. Yes, regulations are not that strict but also adoption is not that high compared to other regions. So you gain some and you lose some i think.

No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

In South America, Exchanges like FoxBit, launch an offensive to popularize more and more payments with crypto in the retail, this and other actions around the World, lead me to think that 2019 will be an important year for this niche and even more for the crypto. Chubby and prosperous projects like MenaPay will have their value recognized very soon

yes but what if that doesn't happen, I think people still choose to use mainstream payments and haven't been so interested in paying for crypto. the main reason is that many people don't know crypto, they only know crypto is bitcoin. but the rest are many lay people who don't understand at all. so crypto payments seem to still not be so popular nowadays.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

yes but what if that doesn't happen, I think people still choose to use mainstream payments and haven't been so interested in paying for crypto. the main reason is that many people don't know crypto, they only know crypto is bitcoin. but the rest are many lay people who don't understand at all. so crypto payments seem to still not be so popular nowadays.

agree with you that some people still using mainstream payment, but in short time it will be changed by new payment system, by popularity of some project like this, it will be changed.
it depending how menapay will drive their community and increase their popularity. if they give great offer to newcomer, they will win.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

If you travel trough Europe you'd be surprised, I'm italian and here people just mostly use cash lol, same in Spain, same in Greece, same in Hungary as far as I saw. If you go in northern Europe, Germany and England it's a whole other story

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

The same thing applied in some Asian countries also. There are huge market areas to explore.
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

That may be true but then you cannot count on the fact of operating in Europe or US , which are quite big market as well
In Europe and the USA there is a huge competition, in the Middle East it is much easier to start an innovative business. I like this project)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: