Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4635 times)
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:36:24 PM

Many people say that bitcoin will end this year, but I'm optimistic that the future of bitcoin is still long and bright so I never worry when prices go down.
When the price of bitcoin falls, everyone says that it's over. And when it raises, everyone tells what a bright future he has))

many people have high hopes for bitcoin, the decline in bitcoin currently does not make it weak and instead gives many people the opportunity to buy at affordable prices, imagine if this coin is very expensive, then the nature of decentralization will disappear

everything is still within reasonable limits, we must adhere to the principle that to make goods expensive, their use must be distributed evenly to all points of investors, so that there is no dominance that will damage prices in the future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mamarried

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:36:34 PM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

We need to constantly remind ourselves that bit client was having a price of 0.1 dollars and it was ok for it to be, the guy was buying two pizzas by 10000 bitcoins, and now we're having a bitcoin for $6,500 price.
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:05:23 PM

I won't definitely advice to hodl, there is surely going to be a good season soon for bitcoin. And probably you might have bought them at prices higher than this and it will mean u will ran at loss. In such a situation, you better hold because I actually believe this not the end of bitcoin.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

It is not yet the end of Bitcoin the market will continue is just that this time the market is in dip but still it will recover soon because not all the time there is gain we have to wait patiently and do not loose hope.

yeah bro, I'm always excited and patient
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

his is no break come when compared to the BTC altcoin market is doing very well. ETH fell by 50%. We have to be patient...
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:19:58 PM

well the decision to hold is up to you. for now bitcoin is facing some challenges which it has faced before in the past, coming out stronger and better. for the fact that the value of bitcoin is down now doesnt mean it wont bounce back stronger in the coming months. the pump and dump will surely come to an end soon.
daffa68

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:01:53 PM

As for me no, this is not the end of bitcoin, I think bitcoin will run well again in the future and we have positive thinking
nastyabor

Activity: 322
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

Nope, we cannot say bitcoin is dead now. Bitcoin is still alive and most used digital currency in the world.. Bitcoin price has been dumped  by panic seller and some big whales
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:08:46 PM

Well, I want to say that this is not the end of Bitcoin, this is just the usual decline. Did you know, we are all really waiting for market conditions to recover. So, keep calm and save your Bitcoin savings to wait for prices to rise again.
Yes this is not the end of bitcoin it is mormal in one investing to make down the value  but it is not right to say that bitcoin is end now. It is always a scenario in bitcoin the price value is up down and we know that bitcoin is down  but this only temporary cause soon bitcoin will recover and give us again a good profit in our investment just be calm don't panic cause one day bitcoin will rise and shine again.

Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:16:15 PM

I don't think so, in my opinion this is a new beginning to make bitcoin rise again, so my advice do not worry and hold until the bitcoin price is fully recovered.

marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

End of bitcoins?
It is big NO for me .
Why? Even though bitcoins still gradually dropping .so what?. I am strongly believe that bitcoin can stand strong and can recover again.
This is the part of business there are always struggles and problem.
But through our support. We can win this fight against crisis.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

Bitcoin is still not over. It's too early to conclude that Bitcoin will end, just by seeing the price go down. Think positively. There is still halving in 2020.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:01:08 AM

End of bitcoins?
It is big NO for me .
Why? Even though bitcoins still gradually dropping .so what?. I am strongly believe that bitcoin can stand strong and can recover again.
This is the part of business there are always struggles and problem.
But through our support. We can win this fight against crisis.

Yes right, I also agree that bitcoin is still early so if anyone says bitcoin end is a big mistake, they don't like change so they do everything to prevent bitcoin, but I'm sure bitcoin won't be stopped.
Megazord

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:08:12 AM

the end for bitcoin will never come, bitcoin is a new step in the future, and in September, bitcoin will begin to grow dramatically in value that will be the proof of its strength.
kamini

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:15:30 AM

Pr3ko

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:36:18 AM
Merited by uszaty43 (5)

This is not the end of bitcoin mate i believe it is the normal fear and panic messages that some folks have been spreading around about bitcoin investment which has caused this reduction in price but once people see again that bitcoin is not just a bubble but a solid investment platform the market will be restored again.
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:54:04 AM

I don't think so, because bitcoin is currently in a bad condition, does not mean this is the end of bitcoin, if I think there are other factors that make bitcoin increasingly down now, not ending...
daotan123

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:02:32 AM

bitcoin and altcoin have been down a lot since the beginning of the year, people have had doubts about bitcoin but I do not think so, this is not the end of bitcoin, its potential is huge and i Believe it will recover as it did earlier
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:20:33 AM

This is not the end of bitcoin. I'm optimistic that the future of bitcoin is still long and bright so I never worry when prices go down. I will hold my Bitcoin and wait until the price becomes good. My advice do not worry and hold until the bitcoin price is fully recovered. No one will be able to tell the future of Bitcoin but I bet in the future Bitcoin and other crypto will still be around.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:36:56 AM

This is not the end of bitcoin. I'm optimistic that the future of bitcoin is still long and bright so I never worry when prices go down. I will hold my Bitcoin and wait until the price becomes good. My advice do not worry and hold until the bitcoin price is fully recovered. No one will be able to tell the future of Bitcoin but I bet in the future Bitcoin and other crypto will still be around.

i agree . bitcoin wont come to an end because bitcoin is not a scam or a bubble as everybody keep on complaining . bitcoin did already lived for about 8 year and beyond and there is still no signs that bitcoin is betraying us  .

i guess people are only doubting and seem too scrared because they'v invested too much on it and now they are worried that their investments will loose just because bitcoin didnt increase . id say, theres really nothing to worry about because the ups and downs of bitcoin are only a normal occurence  . patience is only the key to our success .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: