Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4635 times)
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:38:31 AM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

The smart is always making money out of Bitcoin irrespective of its price on the market. Don't be too greedy. Invest now, sell when there is a small increment. Repeat this over and over again and see your profit at the end of the month.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:39:54 AM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

Short trading is the solution for now rather than just being quiet and holding back too painful. everyone has a different way of thinking and knowledge, which is why I have short-term trading for several months. because large growth will not occur this year.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:40:15 AM

bitcoin will not die, even with fake news like that, just make bitcoin stronger and can not be stopped. the progress of time is very fast. bitcoin also so. Indian news blocking crypto currency is fake. they just want to drop the bitcoin. so they can buy at low prices. that's an old excuse to drop the price. because bitcoins run without rules like fiat currency.
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:42:34 AM

Bitcoin is backed by a very innovative and reliable technology. And for anyone that understands Blockchain a bit, they understand that Bitcoin will surely bounce back and bitcoin can never end .
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

this is not the end of bitcoin, bitcoin will never end and bitcoin is always moving and can provide huge profits from year to year bitcoin prices will always move up and down and you must be able to use it to be able to get a lot of profit from the circulation of bitcoin.
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

bro, if you are a long-time person in this forum then surely you often see this topic, and 90% of people will advise you to keep bitcoin. maybe it's true but you have to be prepared for the reality that will be faced, so if you think that bitcoin is a short-term investment then you are wrong. bitcoin won't die it is absolute.
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:57:02 AM

I would always choose to hold bitcoins. Besides, that could be the right thing to do. Imagine selling your bitcoin higher than the price you bought it before? That could be look more futile as you didn't earn profit and just accepted the fact that your account would turn into zero's.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

We need lot of patience in this kind of business or work, because market is not stable sometimes is good, sometimes is bad. Bitcoin will never end I believe bitcoin will recover and rock the crypto world again like last january. I suggest you need to hold and patiently wait until market become stable.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:25:13 AM

I do not think so. bitcoin isn't over yet. because in my opinion, bitcoin is still much in demand and still developing well until now, even though bitcoin is currently falling in price but that doesn't mean bitcoin is over
right, the longer the bitcoin user gets more, and this is what keeps bitcoin alive. especially if government has legalized it in many countries, of course bitcoin will be a companion of money
if you look at the marketcap now, you can see bitcoin marketcap has reached hundreds of billions of dollars. seen from any aspect, bitcoin will not end in the near future to see the size of the bitcoin trading volume, moreover the user continues to grow and will certainly make demand even higher, and that is what keeps bitcoin alive
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:21:35 PM

The fall of the market or its uncertain movement is only evidence of certain factors accumulated and preventing investors from doing their business. I think the situation will change after the holiday season and when everyone returns home and they want to make the next vacation - that's where we'll see growth, and even what! So this is not the next beginning.  Tongue

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

No, you're wrong, my friend. Bitcoin will still live. There have already been such UPS and downs in the history of bitcoin, and then it rose up and now will rise. Patience is important
dFRGOLDMEN
Copper Member

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

I think that bitcoin will never end and he will just pick up a celebrity and will develop more and more!
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

No this is not the end of bitcoin because we are all aware of the very fact that bitcoin is volatile and therefore you don't expect it to stay at one price always. it may fluctuate to a lesser value but stay calm and it will rise again.

tushin4

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:25:32 PM

Well, I want to say that this is not the end of Bitcoin, this is just the usual decline. Did you know, we are all really waiting for market conditions to recover. And bitcoin will be back  again in the market. Do everyone  keep your bitcoin  in the future.
Christine Tavares

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:53:50 AM

Nope. Decrease doesn't mean the end. Just keep calm and don't be panic. The underlying technology of Bitcoin is Blockchain technology, the future technology. The fluctuation of prices is attributed to the imbalance between demand and supply. Bitcoin can dip then rise or rise in short term and then dip. But one thing for sure is that it'll not going to die now.
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:10:50 AM

bitcoin cannot be considered at the end, because bitcoin is still a lot of users and almost large countries use bitcoin to find currencies.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:15:55 AM

now it's not the end of bitcoin bro. but bitcoin has a strategy to make the price go down. but what needs to be noted is that every price will definitely go down again. and that happened not only once has often happened ..but one day it will definitely rise again
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:26:40 AM

It's common on cryptocurrency industry as the market is very volatile but it doesn't mean that if price keeps declining it will never recover. People are beginning to understand the use case of Bitcoin and more investors are coming in everyday so in the longrun Bitcoin price will surely go up.

doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:10:49 AM

Usually, quitting or thinking for another option like to sell out your bitcoins because its price is going down and up and you are a little bit confused on what is happening now in the market is the most common thing that most people suggest or already did in this forum. You are just looking on a tree that is in front of you, why not look on the entire forest(I mean you are looking on the price of bitcoin that is why you are panicking), instead of looking for its price only, why not look for its capability to pump even more in the long run, bitcoin will not be devalued just like that.

Thinking this way that bitcoin is going to end because of its price means that you are not that knowledgeable about Bitcoin, there is a term called "volatility" on its price so I guess it is just normal for pump and dump to happen.
mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:52:40 AM

i thought it is not possible but last some months we have seen so market dump so maybe some loss but it is not end of bitcoin. now it's not the end of bitcoin bro. but bitcoin has a strategy to make the price go down..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: