Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4635 times)
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

I'd say it's still the beginning. Total marketcap of cryptocurrencies is around 200 bil. USD, which is actually quite low compared to stock markets. BTC has lots of room to grow and I have no doubt that it'll be worth 100k USD in a few years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

Market has suffering for long now it does not mean the end of bitcoin. Price is struggling so we have to understand the risks. Their is always the uncertainty of the value because of volatile price. Hence, bitcoin will continue it's growth and I think future will be going to be fine.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

I have seen this before the bitcoin price movement but not meaning to say if the bitcoin Price's down the bitcoin will disappear. It is the normal nature of bitcoin sometime the price is high sometimes the is low vice versa but bitcoin i think will not end because it is the future currency and no one can predict the bitcoin will be gone other coins is depending in Bitcoin and other investor willing to exert time to make more money.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

This isn't the end of Bitcoin, rather I would say it's the period Bitcoin has to actually prove itself to the world that it has what it takes to stand firm and help resolve most of the challenges we have in our centralised world using the blockchain technology. This is just the beginning of the blockchain technology as a whole.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

This isn't the end of Bitcoin, rather I would say it's the period Bitcoin has to actually prove itself to the world that it has what it takes to stand firm and help resolve most of the challenges we have in our centralised world using the blockchain technology. This is just the beginning of the blockchain technology as a whole.
difficult indeed, in times like now there are many parties who take advantage of the situation by spreading the news of negative news about bitcoin to continue to suppress the movement of bitcoin prices, for the sake of unilateral profit, for those who truly understand the crypto world should immediately do something in order to fend off the negative news, so that bitcoin will return to its heyday

]
Pahan81

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

К кoнцy этoгo гoдa, биткoин взлeтит нa нeбывaлyю выcoтy. He cтoит бecпoкoитcя. Taкиe cкaчки, этo нopмaльнo.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:21:38 PM

This is not the end of bitcoin ,But the beginning of bitcoin to the world at large.Since I have come in contact with bitcoin I believe other people will.
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

No this is not the end of bitcoin. No doubt bitcoin from last some months is facing many problems and has seen huge downfall but surely it will overcome this loss and will be back again with the great zeal. This is challenging time for bitcoin but investors should not sell bitcoin in panic and should continue investing appropriately. Bitcoin is very unpredictable so this can not be its end.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

No. And it won't be for a LOT of years(we probably won't be in this world anymore). In any kind of investment people panic. It's a well known fact.

However, what will you do? Will you let fear control you?. That is why investments should be started following a strategy and sticking to it. Of course, the creation of that strategy requires you to be fully aware of how every work in the determined market.

If you don't like volatility go to the stock market. This is a harder one to trade for sure.

But be careful you might be creating one post like this in the future:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4861475.0
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:54:41 PM

Since this Fluctuation investors are in a doubt that what is happening to the Crypto market. Since we reached to top in starting this year many holders suffers from this bottom as the total portfolio drops in 70% - 80%. But never underestimate the potential it holds behind. Hence don't leave or exit temporary. When the market recovers all will be benefited but i believe by 2019 Bitcoin will reach to a top level & ALTS market will be boomed too. Top 10 or 15 coins will gain a huge success but patience is the key at this moment. Mostly there will be a price hike but can appear a drop in the market again. Be ready for this fluctuations.

prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:43:03 PM

in my opinion, the decline in prices or price increases in crypto is sure to occur, because the price in crypto is indeed volatile,
in my opinion it is better to hold the coin until it gets profit, even though the price is currently down but I'm sure the market
will improve soon, don't give up and panic facing the current market situation
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:47:18 PM

there will never be the end of bitcoin.. Wink so do not panic and hold it.. sell unless you are in good profit... Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
nurseyman

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:53:36 PM

btc has lost a lot of value in a year. and I do not think btc will lose more value. this would be lost for everyone. but it can take up to a year to rise.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:54:52 PM

there will never be the end of bitcoin.. Wink so do not panic and hold it.. sell unless you are in good profit... Smiley

They say it will be the end of bitcoin because right now bitcoin is on red level, it falls down deeply. For the newbies they can say that because they dont have much experience in crisis moments, all I can say is keep holding and have a patience because it will recover just wait.

Reza1893

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

our steps are:
1. if we have bitcoin or altcoin that we buy at high prices and has decreased, obviously our choice continues to hold.
2. if we have left and taken profits, then the next step is to wait for the drop to the lowest point and do buy. then wait for prices to rise and sell.

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
hASHmETAL

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

That's the problem with you guys. You just spend less than 2 years and you got lucky you didn't enter around 2013-2014 specially right after the Mt. Gox heist wherein the price plummeted for not just a few months, but for years. Now I want you to go and check this: (https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170813/). That's last year snapshot of bitcoin's price, as you can see its $4000. Now, check the current price, you see the difference? We are still on the positive year-to-year. So I really don't get why you keep on complaining about the price. I'm sure that you wanted to see the price goes up, new all-time-high. But this is a speculative market, the price can go up/down anytime. If you are bothered by this, then I think its better if you exit.

My worry is as time passes, awareness and adoption of crypto has increased, however the real economics has not started !! meaning as of today it is just crypto - some may suffix currency or coins or asset ..what not ! only demand and supply of willingness to just HOLD in wallet or Trading (for traders doesn;t matter what is underlying asset that they are trading, only price fluctuations matters) is driving prices on either sides mainly FUTURE CONTRACTS which is dangerous all most all !!

All major governments across globe have not opened up there banking system to trade-on with their respective fiat nor they have allowed to do commerce with goods and services , this means they have not accepted it yet as alternative to fiat currency for the commerce in respective countries nor regulated fully as revenue stream to governments. This is the greater concern for any person to hold crypto-asset(my assumption until I buy any goods or services instead of fiat) with conviction or belief that as probability of regulation outcome is either 0 or 1 and it is greater risk from the point of Investment which is in the quarter "out-of-control" as per theory.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

I really don't understand that why people consider that it is the end of bitcoin when the price ups and down is a very normal thing,
Nat77777

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

“The end of bitcoin” topic comes up in every bear market. Bitcoin has stood the test of time. It has proven to be immutable and secure. It has survived field, negative media attention, and much more. Bitcoin has survived every challenge. Yes the price will fluctuate but I am very optimistic that bitcoin has the strongest staying power across all crtypto.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:13:09 PM

this is not the end of bitcoin. the price is down for now but it is normal, surely soonest we will see bitcoin bounce back and even grow far beyond what it reached last year. so lets just hold and wait for things to get normal and price moves up
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

Buddy, you are talking about the period of 6 months, and bitcoin already exists 10 years and during this time, there have been many such periods when bitcoin was buried. remember or look at the graph in 2013. Then, too, everyone said that all bitcoin is dying, the price has fallen, investors do not see it as a prospect, etc.However, 5 years have passed since that period, and now we are talking about it. So bitcoin will live.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: