Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:05:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🎮KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE | 100M Players | $57M Revenue 🎮🎮🎮  (Read 36272 times)
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:29:32 AM

so in game exchange can we convert our tokens to eth or fiat or sth?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:59:55 AM

The real activity of the project shouldn't be questioned.
I went to the website https://www.pokerist.com/ru/ and see the logo of the KAMAGAMES.

kamagames

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:23:14 AM

Please keep in mind that our mission is to provide a new way for our players to gain in-game currency. That said, we have no control over how you decide to use your KamaGames Tokens (KGT) after purchasing and receiving them.
KamaGames Tokens (KGT) can be exchanged for chips but there's no way to exchange chips for fiat money or back to KGT.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:27:44 AM

Game interesting becomes more and more popular. People spends a lot of time playing games and spends a lot of money for playing. I think in blockchain the games will be popular too.
xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

This is a great idea to provide tournaments during Roulette game, where players can compete with each other whilst playing at one table. The result? KGT token will be in high demand from players!
bitcomaster007

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

If there's any new news on the token sale of the project. Nothing is transferred, everything remains in force on dates? Of course, I wonder how investors will meet this company? The whole market is in a bad condition - will it affect investors?

The whole market (mainly btc and eth) doesn't relate to KGT. The business of Kamagames is absolutely independent to any crypto market fluctuations.
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

Hello, it is a fair price for the private pre-sale. In addition, we would like to remind you that KamaGames Tokens (KGT) is not an Initial Coin Offering in the conventional sense. We are providing a Token Sale, which uses crypto technology, but should not be confused with an ICO. The Token Sale was not established to generate funds from investors. Our mission is to provide a new way for our players to gain in-game currency.
It sounds very convincing. I hope your product will find its application

You don't understand that Kamagames has already had dozens of products (mobile games) + 100 million players using them. So no need to find "application for product"
Dr.Lecter

Merit: 134

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

Do you have a Onepage? I just saw some other similar projects and want to find out the advantages of your on the competitors Smiley

Here is your: https://www.kamagames.io/docs/Onepage_kamaENGLISH.pdf
hope you enjoy, Grin feel free to take a look it, and give some feedback.
Sergey69ay

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

In the kamagames applications, you could exchange KGT only for in-game chips. If you want to get eth for KGT then you can use forkdelta. This is why KGT is ERC 20 token.
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

Game interesting becomes more and more popular. People spends a lot of time playing games and spends a lot of money for playing. I think in blockchain the games will be popular too.

Especially when a player could get a valuable prize. This is the very good idea to create competition in its Roullet game. 
bitcomaster007

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

KamaGames Tokens (KGT) can be exchanged for chips but there's no way to exchange chips for fiat money or back to KGT.

After I buy KGT and get it on my personal eth wallet, Kamagames has no any control of how I will use my KGT. I could exchange it on in-game chips or sell to my friend.
Sergey69ay

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

After I buy KGT and get it on my personal eth wallet, Kamagames has no any control of how I will use my KGT. I could exchange it on in-game chips or sell to my friend.

Yes, you are absolutely right. But it's better to wait for a smart contract audit to be sure that there is no any burn function or smth in it. 
Dr.Lecter

Merit: 134

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:59:42 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 02:18:10 PM by Dr.Lecter

yes, recently i have seen so many ICO projects about game base blockchain technology. Blockchain has transparency, so it make the games will be fair play. Grin
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

yes, recently i have seen so many ICO projects about game base blockchain technology. Blockchain have transparency, so it make the games will be fair play. Grin
all true guys and think how much more when bitcoin and blockchain is already in the mainstream, a continues merging and users of blockchain system still kamagames will be ahead of the game. Moreover, the better things that it gives to anyone's privacy would much not expose inpublic.
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

Can we organize a multi-table tournament among investors of the project Grin? Or among those who support the project in this topic Grin. I think such an initiative would be a cool experience Grin Grin Grin

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:30:54 PM

An interesting project with huge potential. It has a good track which assures success. A huge opportunity waiting for everyone. I hope this project will be successful.
all of us as members expect success for kamagames projects, but all of them are in the hands of the Kamagames team, and I see this Kamagames team is very active and experienced so no need to doubt that, let's support Kamagames
Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

By the way, now the popular format of poker is "spin and go". Will the Kama offer such a sub-type of game?

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
peivanov

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right. But it's better to wait for a smart contract audit to be sure that there is no any burn function or smth in it. 
Who usually does smart contract audit?
Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

15 thousand users online is an excellent indicator. And what is the max record for this indicator? Somewhere I can see the dynamics of traffic?

kamagames

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:50:38 PM

Who usually does smart contract audit?

Hello! Smart contract is being audited by external experts now. It should be deployed in coming weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: