Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long time will take to market rise ?  (Read 6846 times)
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:25:31 PM

How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
No one knows and that's the problem. We don't know when will this down trend come on its end. But there's one thing for sure; selling won't be a good thing to do in such situation. Holding no matter how long will it take in order to earn bigger profit, is more advisable. Be patient and make it a way to calm yourself down. Dumps in the first place are temporary.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 11:28:40 PM

We know market pump and dump is natural for crypto market.But normally market is down and again would be pump around 1/3 weeks but now market huge down, so need time to recover, i think last time in this year market again would be recover.   

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:38:13 PM

How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?

noone could give you a factual or definite answer to this , as market trend in bearish. All we can hope is it stabalize and rally again. The only thing we can do is wait or do trade from the volatility and earn something in it.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

Yes you wait more time or months possible the market recover. But even a short period of time if everyone have unity to buy and to hold bitcoin and altcoins to their pocket. Patient is the key to pump bitcoin and altcoins.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:45:14 PM

I think it will take a bunch of regulatory guidance to see the market slump dissipate. If the Bitcoin ETF would have been accepted, the good news alone would have caused a decent uptrend, how much exactly, I don't know. The world would have to announce a complete acceptance of cryptocurrencies by tommorow, if you ever want to see the price reach $19,000 anytime soon.
   In other words, there is no choice but to wait, unless your impulse is to short your shares.

Just my two cents.

bagas79

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:47:40 PM

My advice, be patient, because the exchange market cannot be predicted to see the condition of coin prices now continues to fall.
Who knows tomorrow the price will skyrocket again and you will get a big profit.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:52:25 PM

The market will start to rise up between October and November this is because year per year the value of digital currency will increases up to it highest peak commonly at the end of December.
Samohunk

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:16:12 AM

The market will start to rise up between October and November this is because year per year the value of digital currency will increases up to it highest peak commonly at the end of December.
In my opinion, in the coming months, in the end of the year the market will still be in correction and only after a certain time will begin to restore its positions and then we will be able to redirect and profit again. JUst wait a little more mate. Be patience.
frankbeard

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:24:35 AM

I think the market is getting ready to go full on bull market.  I'm worried about the September 30th BS announcement regarding the ETF and all the drama that may cause.  Other than that it seems like clear sailing with nothing but good news. 
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:34:31 AM

for how long then would not we can expect. Because the market is also very easy to change. And even now increasingly difficult to predicted. So, I think that the market will still remain below, and may be increased later this year.

anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

I think it takes more time for the market to recover. It may be better by the end of the year.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:08:00 AM

If you want to anticipate big losses maybe patience is the main key so that the opportunity to create success is still maintained and certainly your motivation in playing investment becomes very large.For the sake of creating profit every time.

daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:12:10 AM

The force of demand and supply plays on every market. Business circle is accrue to every business or economy Prosperity or Boom Phase, Recession Phase , Depression Phase and Recovery Phase. These four faces keep occurring is every business. Crypto community is not an exception to it. So relax, the market will be green again.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:16:59 AM

When the whales finally understand that they need to correct the situation and invest their capital. Simple investors with minimal fees will not be able to correct such a correction, and of course when the crypto currency will be positively evaluated in the world.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:28:23 AM

Crypto are so violated so, It's hard to predict How long time will take the markets go high!! but it's true that This market getting worse day by day. But i believe that the market recover again in the end of this year.  but when people starting investing large amounts of money in crypto currency than again the market will rise.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

this is too tough to answer your question about the market recovery as this is unpredictable and I don't think someone can ever give your the more specific answer when this will gonna happen. I see the market had been better than the previous days and I hope that this will continue.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
artem30011994

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

I think that the final decision of the SEC will decide the future fate, or rather the direction of the market.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

That is very unpredictable. No one can tell for sure will the price of cryptos will rise again. It depends on the movement of trading. You know, the law of supply and demand. Actually, it's good for buyers so if you still can afford it, now is the best time to buy then just sell it once the price rises up again.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

Go up and down is the normal thing with the financial market. This market has been recognized, so the recover is just sooner or later. If you have enough patience, you will be rewarded worthy

KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

Now that the market is down, do not be idle and think it won't get better. The time for the bullish run can't be predicted easily. But we are optimistic about the prices that it will go higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: