Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you wait?  (Read 4303 times)
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:57:59 AM

The best thing to do right now is just waiting the market. Well, this bear market really make everybody disappointing and fear of the market. However, this is not the end of the crypto. It is the way for us to be more and more patient to wait the market to pump. Now, just make the considerable decision of what you want to do right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

panic of traders must have happened a lot in the world of cryptocurrency, so to give a reason why not sell it is very difficult.
I myself am not sure that I will not sell coins on the old ones just waiting for a good moment to sell them.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

I'm so much willing to wait and I've got more patience now knowing that the bull market is about to approach us. The dip is what we have to take advantage of and grab the opportunity to buy and hold more. Good days are coming and there's no space for me for panicking.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:24:03 AM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.

I would like to say that as someone who has been in this sector for a very long time, it is possible to earn a considerable amount of income with just waiting in this sector. As I have mentioned in my previous messages and articles, "Patience is the medicine of this industry". In this sector, short-term working individuals earn labor, but long-term investors who just wait tired and unhappy wins. For that reason, I do not want to go on without long-term investments, without even remembering that the investments made should be forgotten. If a retrospective small examination is made, everyone will see that with cryptcurrency, only long-term patience individuals can become wealthy. At the end of my message, I would like to add another final piece of advice: "Patience, patience, patience ..."
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

Yes I can wait, I have a lot patience in my invest to secure my investment. If I don't have a lot of patience I will loss my investment.
bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

When we do the trading we need to be more calm and patient to do that or we will lose more than we have expected. Do not do the panic trading  is quite reasonable for us.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

Those who wait long, will certainly receive their reward. A matter of time. Weakies have already surrendered, but it's not worth waiting for a quick turnaround, if you think about it, winter can again give a jerk, but these predictions, total bullshit
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

Willing to wait if I that is the best thing to do than losing or throwing money into the crypto market. In the first place, I have enough money to spend on my daily needs. So , its okay to me to deposit or hold all my alternative coins for such a long interval of time.
rumancox99

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

i am still  waiting for raising  market & untill hold.  at the moment i buy some of altcoin which was gainer past & now price are small.
nashmia13

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:40:50 AM

as long as you have a good savings to support your daily needs i guess its very fine to hold your coins for a good reason in the future. In my case i did have some of my saving only for my needs and the others are for investing coins in the market and i dont tend to sell some of my holdings now, maybe i will wait for a good bounce of the btc price in the market
xhibit1

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

yes i can definitely wait to make my desired profit and void selling at loss
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

Waiting is something that is so hard to do these days, the market is dry and red for the longest time but if you know and keep your eyes on the goal which is the great profit that you will get once the prices soar high again. Have that concious effort of reminding yourself on the prize once you hit the goal, you just have to be more patient.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
baotoutq
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:32:28 AM

In life there are different situations. And some simply do not have a way out except to sell at an unprofitable price, because life situations force them to sell. It can be loans or debts, or buying a new apartment or car. We all understand that it is not very profitable to sell crypto currencies, but sometimes we have to do it. The manipulators who created this price drop count on this.

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:35:29 AM

you're right, but waiting for a number of tokens that should have been ico to be a coin but there was a lot of news being extended or postponed, this made the mind restless, especially the coin that was famous like eth also dropped dramatically in the past few weeks causing doubts whether to rise or fall again .

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
kiamankudos

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

why fear? Keep hodling . You've already stayed in the market for the coins to go down and why can't you stay for it to go up? You will regret when you don't have patience. I have always been saying , don't invest what you can't afford to loose...Don't be too greedy. It can go in your favor but can also go against your favor so becareful. When you decide not to wait , you go home with loses. Wait and it will rise and you'll make your profit
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

It will be ok. Time will heal the world of market. We cant predict everything around it. Value exchange will rise and fall it is the game in the world of cryptocurrency. We need more patience to its bounce. Better hold if it is so, it is now more challenging than ever. The long you hold the more chances of bigger earning rewards. Goodluck to all of us.
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

Also agree with the author. We need to relax. Each year we have similar situation and in the past we also had very strong falls and pumps. I think that the market will recover only after BTC price reached the mining cost level. Right now we in the middle of downtrend, and I think we will see even deeper fall and it will be rather soon. And after that price will rebound from near mining cost level and will go into long growth.
At least it is how I see current market situation or what I hope will be Smiley
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

of course we will wait for a price increase that is higher than the current price, so that we will also get many benefits with a good selling price
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

Hopefully this situation will change in the next few weeks, and the state of the market will rise and recover. Always waiting, hold and not selling coins at low prices right now.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:27:04 PM

Hopefully this situation will change in the next few weeks, and the state of the market will rise and recover. Always waiting, hold and not selling coins at low prices right now.
I fully agree with you. Patience is a great quality, you must be able to use it. The market will soon recover and everyone will have a positive mood again, but until dont need lose hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: