Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you wait?  (Read 4303 times)
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

I prefer long-term investment, so I have the opportunity to wait for the Crypto currency to grow in value. For long-term investment, I prefer ETH. I understand that you will have to wait for a long period of time to make a profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

the actual conditions under which market decline is a normal condition. We just have to be patient, because the patient is the key to success in crypto. Then I will wait, until the market returns.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

at the moment I can only wait because I have run out of capital to buy coins. so I will wait until the market recovers.
but for large investors this is the right time to buy and hold it for the long term because sooner or later the market will rise.
khanza

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

many panic with the current situation, how much better you relax and be patient if you are afraid to invest long term you better just save your coin wait when the price starts You just use your coins to invest in the short term I hope you get the benefits you want

●● ⚫ CRYPTONITY ▐ | Pertukaran Komunitas Crypto ▐ |
Penjualan Umum 1 Mulai: 1 Nov, 2018 ▐ | ● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

That is true the current situation of the market really caused panic to investors because of the losses they had encounter. But as for me i would still wait for the market to rise again and for sure it will rise lets just be patient.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

I can wait all day and all year it doesn't matter to me if the market goes down as long as I've already joined crypto world when it is still young because I know for sure in the future these kind of technology will be very huge.
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

I agree with you. by trying to survive and waiting for the situation to recover. no need to worry or panic. This is the usual thing in cryptocurrency, especially price fluctuations. we look forward to the time that will answer this situation. keep your spirits up !!
thank's !
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

I can wait all day and all year it doesn't matter to me if the market goes down as long as I've already joined crypto world when it is still young because I know for sure in the future these kind of technology will be very huge.
I, too, can wait and are ready to wait for the moment when the market is recovering, let it take a couple more months or even a couple of years. I believe in the future of Crypto-currency.

arnoldspicemerchant

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:47:06 PM

And why wait? If even all of us have been patiently waiting for 8 months and have not had a positive result, we do not need to sell everything in a panic. You need to think and change the strategy of your behavior in trading on the crypto exchanges.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

The same can be said about myself. I bought ETH for $ 30, bought BTC at $ 1,500 apiece. On average , all the coins that I have increased in price during this time 4 times. This is a very large yield. But on the other hand I like we all want to sell his cryptocurrency as a lot of money.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

And why wait? If even all of us have been patiently waiting for 8 months and have not had a positive result, we do not need to sell everything in a panic. You need to think and change the strategy of your behavior in trading on the crypto exchanges.

I agree with you, that surely there will be a good time for crypto can increase rapidly again, even though we don't know when it will happen.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.

Bonwin, pay attention to the fact that if you are crypto enthusiast than you will not sell anyway. Because what wrong happens with crypto? - nothing, crypto remains same crypto.

This is money enthusiasts, so there is nothing to worry about - the come here to play a game, not to figure all the things out

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Hopetruel

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

Bonwin, pay attention to the fact that if you are crypto enthusiast than you will not sell anyway. Because what wrong happens with crypto? - nothing, crypto remains same crypto.

This is money enthusiasts, so there is nothing to worry about - the come here to play a game, not to figure all the things out
I can wait until the market is fully recovered since i already set my of token into a desired price value.
The big reason is i really need a bigger earnings for future profit. All i need to do is to accomplish my goals in life, patiently wait don't panic and hold better future.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

I agree! The money market will rebound in the near future. This decline is only a normal and frequent fluctuation of the market. Therefore, I am very confident in the decision to hold and wait for the market to rise again.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

i totally agree with you mate. there is nothing to panic with. because if you will it just gave you hard times. maybe you will panic sell your tokens after a week or months it will rise back to normal and it will just gave you a big disappointment to your self. the best way to do in this market situation right now leave it first. it will just rise back and just relax.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

yes i can definitely wait to make my desired profit and void selling at loss

Same here, I never get bored or even panicked whenever a bearish market is on the lose because I know that after that, it is time for the "Bullish Trend" which means profits. Selling your tokens without making any solid decisions could make you frustrated and disappointed at the end, so before selling any of your tokens, make sure that you won't regret it in the end.
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

Of course, stay calm and patient to wait in the face of a situation if the market experiences a downward trend. But not everyone will apply to hold their assets when the market is red, because they have their own strategies and needs.j
bapangkiran

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

I will continue to wait, because I believe the crypto market will improve in the future. I still really believe that until now, I still hold my coins and don't panic to sell them, because I don't want to regret the end because I was in a hurry to sell them.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

yes i can definitely wait to make my desired profit and void selling at loss

Same here, I never get bored or even panicked whenever a bearish market is on the lose because I know that after that, it is time for the "Bullish Trend" which means profits. Selling your tokens without making any solid decisions could make you frustrated and disappointed at the end, so before selling any of your tokens, make sure that you won't regret it in the end.

Sometimes I don't want to sell but when i need money it is obligatory. I have a few notices and have considered carefully before selling, i choose to sell the tokens that i think the value won't be high in the future. I think i won't regret it, i still patience with the other tokens.

Oksan89

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

And do you think we have any choice? I don't want to sell altcoins for such lower prices, it is just madness, of course, I will wait for 1 or 2 years, as it will need.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: