Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you wait?  (Read 4303 times)
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

I agree the price will rise but if you bought 1 btc a week ago at 6 k you will have made 1000$ proffit. As long as. You make money thats all that should matter.

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.

I agree the price will rise but if you bought 1 btc a week ago at 6 k you will have made 1000$ proffit. As long as. You make money thats all that should matter.

Good timing and knows how to read the chart in regards with the volatility this is a very quick profit earnings when obtain an attitude of waiting until the market has able to rise up.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

Why so much hurry? 1000 $ is certainly a very good profit, but think about what the price can become in two or three months. Here all the time working for you.
oer4all

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:10:52 PM

I waiting a long time for price goes up, i didnt sell anything yet and when i started with crypto i have a change to sell some for minimal profit but i decided to hold it. The money i put in is what i can miss otherwise maybe i lost it also with online gambling so for me it's no panic if price goes down. My pf is full of different coins and wait for the right one to sell at the right time. maybe a couple years i must hold to gain good profit and some coins dead by that time maybe. we shall see what future brings for us.
lummydee

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

All I have to do is to wait because if I'm panicking now and sell off I will run at big loose so I have to wait till market is better
krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:19:29 PM

I think the only people who can't really wait for the prices to recover are the people who make this cryptocurrency as their main source of income, this is why when the prices drops down even a little, they panic right away, so instead of earning they lose profit, not only that, they also helped the whales to dump a certain coin. Patience is the key here, without it you won't last really long in this volatile world of cryptocurrency.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
[BosS]

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:26:24 PM

Definitely, the ability to wait is one of the advantages of a trader of crypto currency. It is necessary to skilfully wait for the moment of buying and selling a certain coin. To do this, you need to have some knowledge of crypto-currencies and keep your hand on the pulse of all the news on the market.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

Definitely, the ability to wait is one of the advantages of a trader of crypto currency. It is necessary to skilfully wait for the moment of buying and selling a certain coin. To do this, you need to have some knowledge of crypto-currencies and keep your hand on the pulse of all the news on the market.
Of course a very strange question, Can I wait or not. Still, we will have to wait for the market to recover, because any actions on the crypto-currency market can bring failure today.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

I won't be so sure when saying that the market will recover in several weeks. It is so hard to predict the behavior of investors, and the situation itself is so unhealthy that it could take months for the coins to bounce back to their highest price.
Anyway, I am not selling my portfolio now and just hooolding..  Wink

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:53:09 PM

I have no patience and can wait as long as I want. I'm sure that growth is inevitable and that's why I'm so calm.

JackVenedy

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:57:29 PM

Personally, I can wait. I do not need the money urgently- the stable work lets me live well enough. The cryptocurrency is a fun for me. yes, it brings profits, thus I hold BTC and tokens.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

This is a very good suggestion because if you sell now that the price is low and in dip, it will be at loss but if you hold patiently till when the market recover or in the bull run, you will make profit on your investment because the price will rise.
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:00:25 PM

personally I'm not panicking and waiting when the market starts to grow. I'm not going to sell my investment.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:32:30 PM

Maybe the real crypto-enthusiasts are not as panicked as you suppose, friend. Actually, the only ones I see with a fairly high level of stress are those who have wanted to enrich themselves easily and quickly by investing and risking a capital that they could not afford to lose. And these gamblers are not necessarily crypto-enthusiasts, but opportunists who spend their time hunting for opportunities to multiply their money, no matter what kind of investment it is.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:51:51 PM

yes I agree with you, because I also believe that the crypto market price will recover and will give us more profit, so I also agree if we are better to wait for now.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:52:28 AM

This is a very good suggestion because if you sell now that the price is low and in dip, it will be at loss but if you hold patiently till when the market recover or in the bull run, you will make profit on your investment because the price will rise.
i like your suggestion, and now i'm doing it.
this is the crypto tidal journey, we just have to go through all the problems before partying.

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:31:42 AM

That's true if the market was going down the prices of coins some of us now are willing to sell our coins even if a low of prices.
But for me it's not a good idea must better to wait a little more if we need to get some profit through our coins that we have.

Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:35:47 AM

What can I say about this, we are just ordinary people. And not all of us in the couple are ready to experience such stresses for their finances and throw off many tokens at the time of their podeniya. What can be done at all.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:51:37 AM

Your suggestions are needed by investors, if before investing start investors understand and understand with all the risks that will be gained in investing the confidence and patience that is the most important capital

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

The current encryption market is very bad, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen so badly, and it hasn't gotten any better. The cryptocurrency we invested in this year has caused us to lose a lot. I suggest that you should continue to be patient and wait for our profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: