Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market is all time low  (Read 3112 times)
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

The best thing to do in a bear trend is to hold & buy more. If you think the market is currently undervalued, you can start buying to consolidate your profits.

For example, as you said, you bought ETH @ $500, if you buy the same quantity now, you'll get it @ $260 so, you'll be at break-even when ETH bounces back @ $380 (don't worry, it will bounce back eventually, it's only a matter of time).
firewa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

The current market is as we have seen, and almost investors are in a state of loss. But we should stick to it and understand that the encryption market will recover. Don't worry about selling. Wait patiently.
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:42:02 AM

we can see that the prices of all crypto are down. we must be able to manage our crypto assets well so as not to get big losses. by holding the crypto that we have, we can avoid the losses. if we sell it now at a cheap price then we will get big losses.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

All this is due to the fact that the SEC postponed the hearings on the ETF CBOE as soon as the time is right for the hearings and the SEC will accept the ETF. I think that prices will skyrocket. As soon as it starts people will again carry their money into the crypto currency, but it will be too late.
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:46:41 AM

You just have to wait, this is a market correction, I do not think that the price will fall even lower! You have to wait a little, relax, do something nice!!! Calm and patience, everything will be fine, though the market will improve and go to growth by the end of the year, we are waiting!!!!
Turinglabs

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:48:24 AM

I'm very panic today where I see the chart of the coinmarketcap which show in below. All the coins down approx 15 -20 percent whereas BTC and ETH are also very low. So what can I do where I buy BTC at $10k and ETH at $500

Soon , everything will be fine
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:49:34 AM

it's indeed like as sucks, but anyhow.. it doesn't really ensure that it continues like that, nothing is regretted if we can respond to everything by knowing many things that can affect to the price movements. There is nothing wrong if we hold a coin that's worth keeping, it's better to hold it till the next months.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

I'm very panic today where I see the chart of the coinmarketcap which show in below. All the coins down approx 15 -20 percent whereas BTC and ETH are also very low. So what can I do where I buy BTC at $10k and ETH at $500

We have already withstood so much time that it makes no sense to give up now, we need to go to the end.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:52:29 AM

Hodling is what you can do in times like this, it might hard for you seeing the market declining but that's the nature of cryptocurrency it is high volatile and unpredicted. This situation is not different if you track the past history wherein the market also experienced same scenario, despite the correction the market return back to normal after few months and those investors who keep holding were rewarded. Currently you wont lose anything if you hodl hence forget about the market and make yourself busy in other activities.

cryptoobvolvent

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

Some people also experience panic attacks like you. And they prefer to be safe by selling coins they have, even if they lose. Usually this panic attack is owned by beginners. But it will be different if a trader is old, you won't panic to see a situation like this. Do the right thing, that is, you can hold the coins you have and sell if the price is right.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

indeed the price of coins on the market is currently experiencing a significant decline in prices. as a trader you have to be patient and stay calm. not only do you experience this, but all who invest in it, including me, experience the same thing. my advice remains to hold it for the next few weeks. usually the price decline does not last long, a few weeks later will increase. hopefully
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:59:43 AM

If you bought BTC and ETH at those prices and don't really need the money, the best thing you can do is hold your coins, waiting for the market to recover because sooner or later I think we will see much higher prices. I am also in the same case and in theory my investments have dropped a lot and I have no desire to give away my coins. I preferred to keep everything that I have and perhaps expand the amount of certain coins a little because it is a good time to buy at such low prices!!
cryptoherr

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:03:18 AM

So at the Moment i still have made a big Profit here in the crypto market thats why i do not really mind the Price drop. But most People who bought in decemeber are in the red probabaly

erjanite

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:03:36 AM

If you're in crypto for the past 5 years, you know that this kind of volatility is expected. Nothing to worry about except if you bought at the very top of the surge last year. Be wary that A new low is a lower low.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

You need to
- Sit back and breathe deeply
- Make a decision yourself whether to cut loss or keep holding
- Go traveling or doing something for your family or friends

Regards
he is really serious, friend, you joke when everyone loses, it's not funny at all. please respect him. we are all in distress.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:08:29 AM

if this is not your first time investmnt on any kind, you must have experience something like this. But if this is your first time, just sit back and relax, turn off your computer/gadget, go out get some beer/coffee, meet new people, do those things daily for 1 month. Then after one month, get back to your computer, take a deep breath, and check the market, if it still on red, repeat the activity before.

yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

This is not the right time to stress about the market, If you try look it everyday that will make you exhausted and depressed. i suggest that look for another things to do like engaging on some outdoor activity to forget this bloody market for a while.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:11:58 AM

I think in this position the best thing you can do is just wait until the coin you hold rise again, because if you want to sell now it's already loss. I stil very confident in the end of this year market will rise again, maybe ethereum will be back to 500$.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

There is no another way if you bought bitcoin at $10000 and ETH at $500 just hold till you se the price touch $10000 and $500 again. Except you will take sell and you and you experience a loss and make the worst experience you did.

At the bearish time you will always find this situation. Spreader of FUD is rampant, so as a good news will only slightly affect price increases. Just hold your BTC and ETH, give a more time for the market to recover. Use your common sense to make a decision, don't think this price decline will cause the cryptocurrency to collapse.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:16:26 AM

The same this situation been happened a few years ago, but finally the price back to going up. So now is better hold the coins for long term investment and let see where the market going in next 1 year. Just learn more from this crash to make better management of risk and money.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: