Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 04:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market is all time low  (Read 3124 times)
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:51:01 AM

I'm very panic today where I see the chart of the coinmarketcap which show in below. All the coins down approx 15 -20 percent whereas BTC and ETH are also very low. So what can I do where I buy BTC at $10k and ETH at $500

The only thing that you can do now is be patient and wait for the whales to come out and play. That is how the price of the coins is going to go up at this point. Don not panic sell your coins because if you do then you are only throwing money away as you would be selling the coins at a loss which is not a good move for you. Just be patient and hold those coins. You are not alone in this.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

Dont panic this is all natural, this is the best time to buy altcoins and major coins, you can easily expect profit for a short period of time.

Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

Be cool man and stop panic. I can tell you for sure that market will recover, just wait sometime. Almost everyone panic now and trying not to lose money or cut loses. Probably at the end of this year we will see a big bump.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

I'm very panic today where I see the chart of the coinmarketcap which show in below. All the coins down approx 15 -20 percent whereas BTC and ETH are also very low. So what can I do where I buy BTC at $10k and ETH at $500

well there really isnt much you can do about it now, and if you think you can trade your way out of the loss is this market you will most likely end up losing what you have left.

My suggestion is to sit back and  forget about crypto for a while. If you are primarily holding bitcoin in your portfolio you should be fine and things should recover after a few years. If you have some shit coins perhap[s look at selling some into ether which has fallen a lot but is relatively safe to hold from a long term point of view.

A few months back you had a lot of people saying they would kill for the chance to buy ether at 100-200 levels, yet they all seem to have disappeared now.

Basically if you are holding BTC/Ether you should be able to safely hold for a few years.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:33:41 PM

I left for a few days from the city and what I saw when I came back shocked me, I did not expect such a sharp and significant fall. But I still can not understand the cause of what is happening, there is no negative information background.
cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

Calm down , there's just what's needed to happen now. Stay away from the crypto money market for a while. When you come back you will see that everything is straightened out.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

If you bought Bitcoin at 10000$ and ETH at 500$. Now you have lost 45% of your assets. There is no need to do anything at this time, continue to hold it and wait for the market to come back
It is not smart to sell everything at this time

starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

Indeed, the market does not inspire confidence, but I think our task is not to despair and believe that in the near future the situation will improve!
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

You just have to take a rest and stay away from the market for now. All you have to do is wait and try not to fear the downtrend because someday all crypto will go up.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Merit: 26

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

I think this is the best time to stop looking at the coinmarketcap to see if any quick magic might just look because it doesn't work like that. This is just a phase in the crypto space that will soon pass away. Yes the market is seriously dropping, we all know that, go catch some fun with friends, family and loved ones and watch how the good things will unfold soonest.
Moblie_Legend

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

yes that is not what the majority of us expected to see. but in this situation, keep thinking about your future and what are you going to undertake to deal with this
if like this I will always be patient and wait until everything is recovered or get a profit from the price I bought. this is a normal thing because crypto world is not always expensive, it will always experience a prolonged decline..
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

Patience patience and patience everything is gonna be fine,just go to the flow for the meantime I mean no need to invest more,you can invest maybe a small amount just like playing the game you must must wait your turn to be able to win.

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

The current cryptographic market is falling extremely deep but I believe that the market will grow back in the future. It's time to collect the coins to patience and hold them up. price and make a profit for me later this year

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

I prefer to the idea that now it is worthwhile to buy promising altcoins that have the potential grow in value, but Bitcoin and Ethereum are not the best options..
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

Cryptocurrency is very easy to experience price reductions, Crypto is very vulnerable to issues, I was very surprised by Crypto because it was very easy to experience price reductions, currently not only you have lost a lot, I have lost a lot and others in this forum also lost, if the situation continues like this, I think this will be the end of crypto.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

how about leave crypto for a while and don't think of it. every time you check the price you will only get more stress. the way you are now means you are not prepared to engage in crypto. we all know crypto is very risky and this is a part of it. i too have crypto but i don't panic because i can still accept my loss.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:28:50 PM

While the new market kriptovalyut will work. We all need to have patience and wait! not everything happens as quickly as we would like. So, now it takes time and faith to restore it. Everything will be fine. I'm sure! All in good time, comrades.
aumusxou

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

Most of the coins on the market are on a strong dump and I'm not sure that in the near future we will be able to resume the courses that we had before the prices fell.
dollurs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

It looks like the market is waiting for something. But what it is? This is not the all time low of the market. Market has just come to the level where it broke last year. Let's see what will happen.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

Most of the coins on the market are on a strong dump and I'm not sure that in the near future we will be able to resume the courses that we had before the prices fell.
Those coins that are evidently useful and beneficial will be able to cope up in this situation, so better check our portfolio now if there still some coins needs to dispose.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: