Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:52:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market is all time low  (Read 3124 times)
vejonkaren

Activity: 90
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

Bull run is coming.
I feel it.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

They are not at all time low, most coins are worthless, so after the hype now they are at price that they deserve, and bitcoin is really good now but eth might be undervalued.

vejonkaren

Activity: 90
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

They are not at all time low, most coins are worthless, so after the hype now they are at price that they deserve, and bitcoin is really good now but eth might be undervalued.

What's about EOS?
Taiayam

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

be patient don't panic easily today i see in the market is undergoing price recovery, if you panic you will experience a loss if you sell it now stay calm, the decline in the market price is a natural thing
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

Be patient when the market is low it will help us to remain calm in the emotions of the market. Leave the market first for a short vacation so the brain can be refreshed and get a good idea again to be able to make good decisions.

Piapia

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

Your panic will make you experience a loss, but be patient the market is experiencing a recovery and it really takes a long time
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

Yes everyone will panic see market conditions crypto this year. Decline great occur in the coins in my opinion, well for the future as bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, stellar.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

Summer, a time when people start to relax, now the market is happening that something very strange market began to come alive very quickly and it is obvious that people who understand what's the matter already earn on it not bad money, so I think that we just need to observe what is happening .
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

Do you have more patience? if you have that, you should keep holding, or you use it for trading, it's better because it makes your trading skills honed. but if you are not strong enough, immediately sell and make your money back. and leave bitcoin and other crypto currencies. because crypto currency is a big risk, big profit.
Rosaleen18

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

I'm very panic today where I see the chart of the coinmarketcap which show in below. All the coins down approx 15 -20 percent whereas BTC and ETH are also very low. So what can I do where I buy BTC at $10k and ETH at $500

Yes the crypto now is down but dont panic maybe few weeks or months it will rise again. Be patient and hold your coin until the market is rise to get big profit.
yakumo

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

what I think about when the price of altcoins on the market goes down is the right time to invest, because we can assume that we get a discount when prices go down and do a hodl for long-term investment or wait for the market to recover
Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:35:26 PM

I think it can definitely recover, after all, the market is volatile, it can drop one day and pump to the moon the next, it is all about having patience.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

You need to
- Sit back and breathe deeply
- Make a decision yourself whether to cut loss or keep holding
- Go traveling or doing something for your family or friends

Regards
so as not to be too stressful, in my opinion, this is what we really need when prices in the market are falling, especially on vacation with family or friends, this is very helpful...believe me, for now, the prices of Bitcoin and other crypto coins are low, but in the next few years the price of all cryptocurrencies will definitely be high, just wait.

ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

This pullback allowed me to nearly quintuple my position in just about every holding. I'm still down for sure, but I'll break even so early if we get nice slow sideways growth.

Not being greedy and taking profits is really important - something I obviously wish I did better in Dec/Jan... but money is made when there is blood in the streets, and if you haven't been expanding your position when we broke below Oct 2017 prices, then you probably shouldn't be investing in this space, because you don't believe in it longterm.

The whole market is insanely oversold right now - still, today. You can draw any trendline you want, but if you are looking at a timeline a year or more, it's pretty clearly well oversold.
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

I think that it is normal to have a major correction on the priceIn as a lot of "cheap" and scam projects will just dissapear when the drop is over.So crypto market is all time low.
Ilefotobad

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:40:31 AM

I Don't use to check my coin portfolio from time to time instead of doing that, i focus on my work for a living all the money I've  invested in crypto should be consider half loss already. Since in this business you only should put up some money which you are willing to loss, so I'm not panic when it is low.
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:58:09 AM

it is not stay like this but it will increasing or decreasing so you should wait, don't worry market is not low all time because now some correction is going on market, so market is low.

Jianailiang

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

I think only Bitcoin can be purchased now. Buying bitcoin now will not lose money in the long run. However, other coins are not recommended for purchase and the market may continue to decline.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

just wait for the market back up again in some time in the future. selling a loss certainly not the best choice to do let alone actually crypto still has great potential in some time to come. If the results are worse then cut losses is also not a problem before the price getting down too deep.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

I think only Bitcoin can be purchased now. Buying bitcoin now will not lose money in the long run. However, other coins are not recommended for purchase and the market may continue to decline.
Well i think that there is a certain coin also that you can afford to have beside bitcoin like , there is a lot of altcoin out there that are potentially to not have to lose too. And this is for those only that are cant afford to take the bitcoin on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: