Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto down trend market  (Read 987 times)
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:24:18 PM

BTC is approaching the 6770 level - one of the most important resistance points in the trend. This is also the area that I call "water surface", because in the past BTC has accumulated very long under this area. I believe Bitcoin will break the downtrend next week

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:25:59 PM

I think that the SEC Commission will not approve ETF funds for more than a year, and now everyone will forget about cryptocurrencies.

lafter

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

When the bitcoin grows stronger, the market will recover. The strongest altcoins in the TOP will grow fastest and soon after the bitcoin. The recent market downturn has also benefited the market, the weak altcoins can be discounted forever such as dead or scam projects, developer projects leave ...
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

This market situation will kill lot of the coins and most of the shitcoins will not recover even if the market
turns into bullish. Only the strongest coins which represent value will survive.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

The situation will remain the same if there is a decline so there will be an increase in the market, so if we experience a decline in the market then we try to buy some assets so we can enjoy profits after the increase after the decline and such conditions will continue to occur Crypto because the market will move with the issue -What happens in Crypto is currently the market is experiencing an uptrend, of course if you buy at that time, now you will get short-term profits.
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

Well, no one can predict the market trend, but we see that the coin can not grow at present.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:39:21 AM

The trend is very important for the current cryptomarket that  goes not so good that it has to go and I suppose that we'll be able to solve this one very soon.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:53:15 AM

All the major currencys are down. What's your opinion on the upcoming market situation?

I think that it makes sense for an ordinary investor to perceive the forecasts of the bitcoin and other currencies not as a direct guide to action, but rather as an indicator of market sentiments that may to some extent influence the further development of the market situation. If everyone is optimistic and predicts growth - it is quite possible that this will lead to an increase in demand for cryptocurrency and an increase in its value. Also, the specifics of the cryptocurrency market makes it an ideal field for speculation and manipulation. In view of low capitalization, almost any player who owns a large number of coins can swing or crash the price of a cryptocurrency and develop market dynamics in the direction necessary to him. Therefore, we can not foresee for sure the further way. In any case, I remain calm about the future of the currency. This can not be bad.
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:55:55 AM

All the major currencys are down. What's your opinion on the upcoming market situation?
The situation will still be the same. The market will remain bleak and it will last until the end of 2018. This is the time when we should invest in the long run. Take some money you feel good for investing 2-3 years and invest in the altcoins. The market will soon return in 2020.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:56:06 AM

When I cast my mind to last year and how the market was fruitful and attractive,it makes me even lose appetite for the market to continue with my investment. I do have hope market comes back immediately.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

the current market is indeed being down. a great many, maybe even all the coins are having dropped the price. This may have something to do with inflation which reportedly was going on. Hopefully this condition is fleeting. Green market and be right back.
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

I think that all cryptocurrencies have fallen. This is a very normal thing. Whether it is in the cryptocurrency world or in the stock world, I think that since people have chosen to join the cryptocurrency world, they have to wait patiently, cryptocurrency. The market will only get better and better,
Albertio

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:05:48 AM

I will wait for the market to recover because it is difficult to know what will happen next but let the time be answered because I believe the market decline is only part of the cycle in crypto.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:08:01 AM

My opinion is that big investors are dumping the market with bad news and ETF rejections because they want to invest for the lowest possible price.
They are smart, they know that only investors in panic will sell them Bitcoins for cheap price.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

My opinion is that big investors are dumping the market with bad news and ETF rejections because they want to invest for the lowest possible price.
They are smart, they know that only investors in panic will sell them Bitcoins for cheap price.
I agree with you, the fall of the cryptocurrency is due to the will of large investors who want to buy bitcoin and other currencies at a low price
Jazvebtc18

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

I think what happen to the crypto market today is just normal. Cryptocurrency is very volatile in nature, sometimes tlit will pump and sometimes it will dump. I'm sure bitcoin can recover from the downfall and it will soar high again. Not only bitcoin but all altcoins in the crypto market. Don't lose hope andate don't panic. We can overcome this crisis soon.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

well, i guess the time has come to rest them for being worthy. in general i hate to see this market getting lower, but what one can do about it?

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Redhead5

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

I will wait for the market to recover because it is difficult to know what will happen next but let the time be answered because I believe the market decline is only part of the cycle in crypto.

You have a good point. In addition we already experienced so many crypto down trend but it always recovered mostly happened before year end. So we can expect it that this will happen again in which history will repeat itself. Hope this will prevail soon.
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

I think this market condition is very normal condition is the crypto world because we know every time there are have up and down. These the pattern in the crypto market. Sometimes market running down-trend and sometimes market running up-trend. So don't be scared. Be optimistic. I'm pretty sure the bitcoin's downfall recovering very soon and the whole crypto market recovers soon. So, Don't give up your hopes...
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

I think this market condition is very normal condition is the crypto world because we know every time there are have up and down. These the pattern in the crypto market. Sometimes market running down-trend and sometimes market running up-trend. So don't be scared. Be optimistic. I'm pretty sure the bitcoin's downfall recovering very soon and the whole crypto market recovers soon. So, Don't give up your hopes...
I think crypto market sometimes indeed uncertain cycles up and down and no doubt will always happen in any time. so don't be too think of this problem of excess and better wait and hold the crypto for better value even though it takes time which is long enough
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: