Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:15:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto down trend market  (Read 987 times)
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

The same way the market thought that the bull trend will never end. They believe the Bear trend will never end. Prices are still very high compared to a few years ago when these coins just started out. Once we see 3 months of consolidation and a floor being set we will be ready to enter a new bull run. Where and when that happens we dont know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:35:13 AM

I believe in this period of dip, most shitcoin will crash to zero because the market keeps falling that even the most potential coin is also affected and the price still fluctuates. Although no one can really say when the market will recover from the bear but I am sure by the time the market recover, the potential coins price will be high while some less potential one will try to raise back again. This is a very good period for intrested investor to buy as many coin as they want and hold it for long term.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:45:32 AM

All the major currencys are down. What's your opinion on the upcoming market situation?
Do not worry. When cryptocurrency loses price people start investing in it, and then the market goes up. This is more about the main coins, as you see ETH is already beginning to recover.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

All the major currencys are down. What's your opinion on the upcoming market situation?

What revelations are you waiting for? The market is falling, all are depressed cause bears have delayed in the market, that's obvious. We've passed the stage of panic and enter to the stage of apathy - many people sell coins, others close their computers and go on vacation. All hope the growth will be in winter, but the market may "sleep" till next year!
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:21:06 PM

In the current crypto market, many crypto investors lose their money, even lose all when the token they invest in disappear in the crypto trading exchange.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

situations of this kind are already common. Crypto market sometimes indeed uncertain cycles up and down and no doubt will always happen in any time. so don't be too think of this problem of excess and better wait and hold the crypto for better value even though it takes time which is long enough
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:43:24 AM

the market keeps going down and down just be patient until the market recovers and that will make the market increase a lot so dont miss the chance to buy in the market now while the price is too low.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

This trends is not for the whole future crypto's life and I think that you have to wait here only, waiting and holding will help you to survive in current situation.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Runtown042

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:00:20 AM

Yes that is true the market is really taking a down trend and the prices of coins are dropping rapidly this is really a very bad condition for the market and investors are being sceptical right now but I feel things will take a turn for good soon
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

My opinion about the market it will back to normal sometimes the market is down and eventually the market will rise. Just put your patience in your investment for getting a huge profit not lossing a money.
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

I think this situations is quite normal especially in crypto market , sometimes going up and sometimes down , I am sure just wait for a couple month will recover and back to normal.
trns.txt

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

Actually, I am also afraid with the market trends recently. Bear market seems to continue till the next year. On the other hand, there are some negative issues about crypto existence in the next year. Indeed, it is a difficult situation. So, I think it will take a rather long time to see a better upcoming market situation.
cabin

Activity: 604

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

Though the price of all the major currencies are down because of the current condition of the crypto market but I believe the potential coins will survive the market and the grow when the market recover fully from the bear but the shitcoins may not be able to survive the market.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

The upcoming market situation would be bullish scenario since ETF some days ago got rejected, so that indicates bullish can might happen.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

Actually, I am also afraid with the market trends recently. Bear market seems to continue till the next year. On the other hand, there are some negative issues about crypto existence in the next year. Indeed, it is a difficult situation. So, I think it will take a rather long time to see a better upcoming market situation.
Can be say, we don't need to worry about the market trends. Just let it go, it will definite automatically recover. If it continues to be discussed, there will be no end and conditions will not change. Movin' on and hold your coins as long as you can even it will kill yourself.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

but now, the market still low courses of cryptocurrency. but this only period. although some coins already show a positive trend. now is a good time to buy altcoins.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

it's all just a game of big players out there, but in my opinion this is a natural thing because the name of the market must go up and down in price.
I think with conditions that are falling in price now it's better not to panic. wait for the price to come back again and we feel we have benefited from selling again.

Surrapatt

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

the situation of ups and downs is often the case but for the time being the decline was very large compared to the increase, only a few people predicted the market would improve at the end of the year.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

I think this happens yearly and if you are new into cryptos then you will really lose hope because of the situation of crypto market these past few weeks. Recent FUDs also contribute to it. Some people I know says whales are accumulating and preparing for a huge pump in the near future. For me I just sit back and wait for the market to be bullish again. I know this will end in no time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

with current market condition my portfolio was affected to much it is already -82% and I am worried if i can still recover my paperloss. although majority of forecast has a positive outlook in bitcoin price but fhe actual crypto market are not directing in a positve trend
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: