Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me so I can help you  (Read 7354 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 12, 2012, 06:28:49 PM

I can work with any investment size, the larger the better.  A 5 million dollar investment now would result in a great amount of wealth in the near future.  As I make more money I will give more back to you due to the fact you catalyzed what would take much longer to accomplish.  I plan on being a billionaire one day and you will have a piece of that.  Most of this investment would go into purchasing a mansion or high-end estate.  The rest would be spent to start my plan, which consists of various business ideas that have come to me.  Once they are in full gear, I will be making ten's of thousands per month from two business alone - a chauffeur service and web hosting company.  I have will have several other sources of income aside from these.

With your help, I will be making 50-100 grand/month within a year, easily.  Plus the value of the property and assets purchased will not diminish to nothing.  Overtime, I will expand my wealth and begin larger projects that will generate millions.  This will be within 5 years, with your help.  Honestly, I could probably do it in 2-3 years and probably would.  Share 5 million now, make 20 million+ within 5 years, and millions more throughout your life.  I don't care about money enough to not give back generously to the person who gave me a chance.  Even if the US currency collapses to nothing, your wealth will be ensured.  I'll take care of everything, you just profit.

Smaller investments are workable, I can always scale things down for the short run, though ideally 5-6 million USD would be soundly sufficient.

PM me if you want to discuss details.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2012, 06:47:13 PM

Man, if someone gave me five million dollars, I could put it into dividend paying stocks and be making a couple hundred thousand a year too.

What I recommend doing is:

Stop acting like your idea is "the next big thing." Even if you truly believe that, we've ALL had those ideas, and it's not very believable.

Get a realistic (not requiring five million dollars) business plan. Detail exactly what you're going to do, where you're going to do it, who you're going to do it for, why there's a market for it, etc. If you're worried about people stealing your "amazing idea" only send that to lenders, and make them agree to an NDA.

Get a real product to show people. If I can touch and see this world changing concept, I'd be much more likely to invest.

The last thing is: People who have great ideas, and have the drive to accomplish them, generally do, and they don't do it by asking for five or six million in capital. They run businesses out of their house, rent a small office, sell things out of their car. Almost anyone can be successful if handed enough money -- the trick to being an entrepreneur is being able to start and run a business with almost no capital, no employees, and no sleep.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 12, 2012, 07:10:24 PM

Man, if someone gave me five million dollars, I could put it into dividend paying stocks and be making a couple hundred thousand a year too.

What I recommend doing is:

Stop acting like your idea is "the next big thing." Even if you truly believe that, we've ALL had those ideas, and it's not very believable.

Get a realistic (not requiring five million dollars) business plan. Detail exactly what you're going to do, where you're going to do it, who you're going to do it for, why there's a market for it, etc. If you're worried about people stealing your "amazing idea" only send that to lenders, and make them agree to an NDA.

Get a real product to show people. If I can touch and see this world changing concept, I'd be much more likely to invest.

The last thing is: People who have great ideas, and have the drive to accomplish them, generally do, and they don't do it by asking for five or six million in capital. They run businesses out of their house, rent a small office, sell things out of their car. Almost anyone can be successful if handed enough money -- the trick to being an entrepreneur is being able to start and run a business with almost no capital, no employees, and no sleep.
This isn't me giving someone else's investment to somebody else to make me money.  This is me getting an investment and controlling completely where the money goes and how much will be made back.  I'm talking hundreds of thousands in the first year, millions after that.  Don't expect the stock market to make you wealthy.

I don't think my idea is the next best thing, it's not anything new but the numbers work out and that's all that matters in the end.

My business plan doesn't require 5 million, as I stated, I could start pretty well with 5k.  If someone were to be generous enough to loan that amount, I would just be more generous back when I'm repaying them.  It's a win-win situation.

I prefer not to deal with institutionalized banks.  There will be real products, world changing?  Perhaps, but still, nothing new.

I have the drive to accomplish what I have planned, I lack the capital however.  Yes, I can make the capital over a few years, or I can work with somebody and get more done sooner, I don't see anything wrong with the former.

On a side note, the amount of business ideas that I've had throughout my lifetime would be enough to support a small town.  If there is a way, which there is, I will find it, which I have.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
February 12, 2012, 07:30:55 PM

"Give me a few million dollars with which to buy a mansion."

Roll Eyes

(BFL)^2 < 0
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 12, 2012, 07:42:16 PM

"Give me a few million dollars with which to buy a mansion."

Roll Eyes
...and make millions in return?

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1129

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2012, 10:44:22 PM

How many investors do you have so far?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 13, 2012, 12:18:06 AM

How many investors do you have so far?
I've gotten loans before but none of any significant amount.  So zero.

red123

Activity: 244

View Profile
February 13, 2012, 04:48:00 AM

5-6 million?

I've seen everything on this site.
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2012, 07:44:12 PM

I like what I'm seeing on this thread.This thread got me thinking and that I should start my own business idea.Why not raise a few BTC for initial capital for my BTC loans business just to get it off the ground. i wish to raise 10BTC to kick start my BTC loans business.I'm not asking for as much as other people with their business ideas. If this post is off-topic,can someone split this thread or move my post into the right area please?

So here's the breakdown:
1.I wish to raise 10BTC for my BTC loans business (just newly created,needs capital to kick start this)
2.To address the issue of ROI,each loan that's given out will have interest charged.This varies on a few factors which will be discussed another time (hint-low risk borrowers who don't gamble with it get the most favourable interest rates of all users of my upcoming service compared to more risky borrowers,etc.)
3.As far as I can see,as long as I stick to issuing micro-loans (to multiple low-mid risk clients) there will be enough capital raised from the interest rates as well at the start of the business.
4.As things pick up,you can expect a dedicated section on a site I own featuring this business.
5.I'll aim to keep things straightforward amd (hopefully) transparent.
6.I'm doing a fundraiser for the business I plan to start.

Back on topic,I'd like to say good luck to the OP and his business venture as setting things up is not easy.

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 09:50:23 PM

Seriously, I'd put my life on this, gimme a damn loan shark already!

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 04:41:36 AM

So now that op can't do a marajana seasteading he's going make millions as a web hosting limo driver that lives in a mansion.

I'm convinced that OP is related to logansyrce and Atlas and may even attend the same elementary school.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 10:56:55 AM

So now that op can't do a marajana seasteading he's going make millions as a web hosting limo driver that lives in a mansion.

I'm convinced that OP is related to logansyrce and Atlas and may even attend the same elementary school.
Why can't I do that?  Who would stop me?  Anyways, enough of the naysaying, might as well shut the fuck up if you can't contribute anything.  And this is my only account, but believe what you wish.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 11:37:52 AM

5-6 million?

I've seen everything on this site.
+1
I can safely say that either. Wow at the interwebs, where all sorts of humans converge.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2012, 12:54:07 PM

Why can't I do that?  Who would stop me?  Anyways, enough of the naysaying, might as well shut the fuck up if you can't contribute anything.  And this is my only account, but believe what you wish.

How old are you? Don't avoid the question, just answer please. And if you say anything else in this thread without answering, we will all know you're really 12.

he is young and full of potential, handle with care, btw i'm 27 and my potential hasn't vanished at all so right now i'm preparing a difficult exam and after that I could use some money to continue working on bitcoin projects and free energy experiments.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 09:31:14 PM

18 yoa.

paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2012, 09:45:53 PM

18 yoa.

stand up straight dude, don't be shy  Wink

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 12:26:41 AM

I thought I have been pretty well throughout this thread.

I'm just going to put this out here: $1000 BTC loan, 2-3 months, $1420 back

vuce

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 10:26:32 PM

I also have a dream of owning a pool hall one day. There's not one in a 30 km radius. I'd be totally happy with half a million, that makes me quite a lot cheaper Smiley send money to 1Nv7tUL7EPi5BkTeVmA738LnR1HhADzSNG
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 02:14:08 AM

I also have a dream of owning a pool hall one day. There's not one in a 30 km radius. I'd be totally happy with half a million, that makes me quite a lot cheaper Smiley send money to 1Nv7tUL7EPi5BkTeVmA738LnR1HhADzSNG
I don't see a pool hall making millions of dollars but when I am a billionaire I will build a pool hall you can run.

Tril

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 05:55:59 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Wqp1r_F0I
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: