Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:49:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is useless!?  (Read 3793 times)
Wasd009

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

If Bitcoin is useless, I'm not sure how many people would invest in such a virtual currency. Bitcoin is well known and has tremendous influence.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:31:44 PM

If Bitcoin is useless, I'm not sure how many people would invest in such a virtual currency. Bitcoin is well known and has tremendous influence.

Bitcoin is not useless. People are investing because they think it will be useful in future. But now bitcoin is not useful as it should be. Bitcoin is now useful for earning money not for its main purpose.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."
he also called the cryptocurrency is a
"colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen."
I think this is non-sense, what about you?

Source: cnbc

It's ridiculous to read such opinions, people simply do not understand what they are talking about. Bitcoin is a new stage of financial development that will take its place in history.

Yes, it's really funny to read such statements from so called ''big players'' in online industry.
I think that they have some secret agenda here.
After all, if bitcoin become successful and enter mainstream, Paypal will loose a lot profit.
Don't trust them!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."

I would not say I pay attention to such speeches. Although they are made by people who have succeeded in doing business. Many celebrities are against the crypto market, but that does not have to affect people.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

Bitcoin cannot and never be useless. In fact, many people get wealthy because of this cryptocurrency. Rich or poor people investing bitcoin to have income. Bitcoin is useless for those people who are lazy and not willing to learn.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

From now on this campaign goes to finish and I can decide what happened to there projects if it will be useless by bitcoin if they will not pay the obligations of the hunters efforts works for almost three months if they give a good result so I can say bitcoin is not useless.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

I remember the story of Nokia and Android, and I think what you say is the same as the story of Nokia and Android. when Android first appeared, Nokia underestimated, and thought it was only a small ant between elephants. don't worry, it will disappear. but now you can see that. They can underestimate bitcoin, but they are not aware of a future that has threatened them. if they don't want to recognize Bitcoin, maybe someday Bitcoin must force them.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

I think the article is not so accurate because the bitcoin price I think will never be predict that's why no one can predict if the bitcoin price will down into 0. Bitcoin for now is so useful than the other currency and the price is so high. If the bitcoin price is down to zero the people Will panic and other I think they purchase bitcoin because they know that if the price becomes high they will make more money.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

I think the article is not so accurate because the bitcoin price I think will never be predict that's why no one can predict if the bitcoin price will down into 0. Bitcoin for now is so useful than the other currency and the price is so high. If the bitcoin price is down to zero the people Will panic and other I think they purchase bitcoin because they know that if the price becomes high they will make more money.
Bitcoin is not useless it is useful. If we see the value of bitcoin today even it is on the droping stage it is till has a value. And I believe that if bitcoin is useless it will not become a very popular coin on the crypto market. Bitcoin is really useful, if it is not useful it will not really become the number one and many people will never show up interest on it.

1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:36:11 PM

this is a complete nonsense, bitcoin is not useless, he is the most powerful, promising and popular crypto currency, he is the leader on cryptology
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:40:47 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 02:06:22 PM by tungaqhd

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

Bitcoin purposes are proved. We can see many advantages like: anonymous transaction, useful payment method, make blockchain become more popular. Your thread is useless !
daringkhan30

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

The more bitcoin prices surge due to its speculative value and increasing demand, the more useless bitcoin becomes as a currency. And as bitcoin becomes useless as a currency, it loses its intrinsic value as an asset. I still believe that the underlying technology is revolutionary
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

Bitcoin will not close to zero. I believe, with the increase in Bitcoin from zero to $ 20K it is perfect. because seeing the whole world is looking at Bitcoin. from sand to gold. this is very real and it is impossible to return to the sand. stay calm and we will see those who make negative news about Bitcoin will cry because of regret.
Remilekun1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

He said that just to scare investors away from crypto currency, most of their investors have been switching to crypto, they are all been scared of loosing investors to crypto. The more reason they are doing black faming. Who knows if they are not the one behind the price fall
luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

I've heard many reviews from expert guys who would say that bitcoin is initially useless to be used as a currency as well as to be a value store of money and Investments source, so yeah, you're right.
Eddi45

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:38:44 PM

That's his opinion  Cheesy .. albiet hilarious..
rolls89

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:43:32 PM

Can anyone seriously tell about the future of Bitcoin? The crypto has a lot to offer,it is still in its early stages.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:29:11 PM

these people say badly only about what that makes a profit. I think the scheme is aimed at a simple users who believes in fairy tales. people who looks far into the future understand the advantage of the crypto currency
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

This sounds a big lol to me as we need to remember when the bitcoin price was high every one started enjoying the profits and the price fall we call it as useless Huh we should not forget the channel of existence once we choose a trending crypto currency and market keeps changing we need to focus on various back up plans to manage everything accordingly.
scholars

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:44:33 PM

Bitcoin is not and can never be useless .the crypto market is controlled by  Bitcoin and without Bitcoin, there is no crypto as it stands today
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: