Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is useless!?  (Read 3794 times)
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:48:13 PM

Bitcoin is useless for those people who do not believe and trust bitcoin, because they only hate and feels bad about cryptocurrency, but for me and us who already known bitcoin for good and really of help we can say trully that bitcoin is very useful nowadays in our life ,if you work for it hardly and patiently.
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin prices will experience the lowest point just because they don't like bitcoin, this is all nonsense.
bney

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:08:00 PM

who said like that. As far as I know, there can't be happened like that in near future. so don't spread bad news. I think your still new member for crypto. I suggested you read some articles about bitcoin.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:09:17 PM

He said that just to scare investors away from crypto currency, most of their investors have been switching to crypto, they are all been scared of loosing investors to crypto. The more reason they are doing black faming. Who knows if they are not the one behind the price fall
The only people who can say this crazy things are the one who are againts or hate bitcoin. Please stop spreading negative news because for your information bitcoin helps. Especially in financial, to buy our important need that we need everyday to survive. Actually bitcoin changed the life of many here.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:18:11 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."
he also called the cryptocurrency is a
"colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen."
I think this is non-sense, what about you?

Source: cnbc

I think this is just an attempt to frighten people not to go to bitcoin, personally, I don't feel surprised because long before bitcoin was at the peak at the end of last year, many of the so-called experts, economists, etc. always made negative statements about bitcoin like that.
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:25:13 PM

Bitcoin is useless. That is useful. In the world of Bitcoin cryptocurrency is the best currency. Without Bitcoin we cannot imagine crypto. That can help us make money. With the help of Bitcoin we can change our lives easily.
delegend

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

It's a very funny statement from him,I think he has very little or no knowledge about bitcoin or likely mistaken bitcoin to ponze scheme.bitcoin will only grow stronger.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:15:52 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 11:47:55 PM by monsanto

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."

He needs to be more specific: tell us exactly what the time frame is and how low it will go. Otherwise this is meaningless.  He could mean it will crash next month, a year from now, or ten years from now. This is a good example of the need for widespread, cryptographically secure, easily accessible, prediction markets.  Without some minimal specifics (and preferably skin in the game) his voice is just another fart in the wind.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:18:37 PM

bitcoin is useless it's just a statement that has no responsibility, I think bitcoin has a good future and has significant uses. so if you think bitcoin is useless you are wrong. because nowadays a lot of people are successful from bitcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

I think I disagree with you, why do you think like that? bitcoin is an opportunity for investment which means that bitcoin is very useful for the future because bitcoin is a digital currency which I believe will be useful for the future.
Chris_Costales

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:54:39 PM

Only the future can tell us who is right. I just know that the system is against cryptocurrency. This famous person is maybe expecting bitcoin to be near zero so he could buy some. Everything is possible. Remember that negative advertisement is still advertisement. The more popular bitcoin will be, the harder it will be to destroy it totally. He said it is not profitable? What about the blockchain system? I know that the volatility of cryptocurrency is dire. However, we must know that at the beginning, the bitcoin was very cheap. I believe in a future without fiat money.
lummydee

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:00:44 PM

Anybody is free to say what he or she is like about bitcoin but I will never accept that fact that bitcoin is useless because many people as been benefiting from it
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

People saying this that bitcoin is useless, have never experienced the benefits brought by bitcoin. It is just another fake or bad news to make the people panic and tend to leave cryptocurrency. We should have one mission which is to become bitcoin a legally accepted worldwide digital currency as an alternative money for our fiat money because this makes our transaction faster and easier from money transfers, paying bills, buying goods and any other transactions electronically.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:09:59 PM

Beyond technical, I think, we just need to respond to this statement casually, this is not the first time such statements come from a group of people who are skeptical of bitcoin. And I think they won't stop opposing it and they will always try to oppose bitcoin with their theory.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:10:43 PM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?

I don't think so.... bitcoin is useless,  infact a lot of prople who invest their money in bitcoin are now a millionaire because of bitcoin. I think it's depend on us how we are dealing with our investment in bitcoin. Maybe some of the people who invest in bitcoin lost their money its because they have no patience at all...
CCIORACLE

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:11:24 PM

It is the side of his story and am to us is just noise within our ears. We are never intimidated by such words and truly bitcoin has encountered much negatives more than this. And these things really makes us strong because they will be shocked when things turn positive.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

bitcoin is always useful, only people who have no knowledge of crypto say that bitcoin statements are useless. so it's not fundamental and surely bitcoin can be maximized in price and can be maximized in prices to provide profit,
Bloodseekers

Activity: 750
Merit: 121

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:23:07 PM

I agree with you, that not sense, he said it to entertain himself, because people who know crypto have started to left paypal, maybe he is jealous of the rapid development of bitcoin and cryptocurrensy so he make stupid argument.

Bitcoin useless?? NO, Bitcoin and other crypto is very useful, we can buy so many stuff with that, Bitcoin and other cypro also help the economy of the poor people, And many more benefits of crypto

hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

bitcoin is always useful, only people who have no knowledge of crypto say that bitcoin statements are useless. so it's not fundamental and surely bitcoin can be maximized in price and can be maximized in prices to provide profit,

For me Bitcoin is very useful even if I have not earn from it yet because we can get some reliable information about bitcoin that may gives good benefits if it is manage knowledgeably.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Fineyokoma

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

I can't say that BTC is useless. Even today it is a great way to send money all around the world. People don't have to deal with the difficult banking system and they can send BTC fast and cheaply
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: