Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is useless!?  (Read 3791 times)
BitCent Exchange
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

I think he said that because bitcoin will be fierce competitor to paypal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:30:51 AM

As a bitcoin user I find PayPal useless. Oh, and expensive, insecure, and slow to resolve.  Wink 
There is nothing useless which is of more popularity around the world is something which do not deserve such statements. You need to be very careful in saying something about useful things negatively so you will not get opposite replies. Bitcoin is a currency or coin which is best for investment while Paypal is a money transfer system which is public friendly as well.

Dont forget dude that you are in bitcoin territory so you should follow the rules and RodeoX is right that paypal is inecure and expensive.yeah it is not totally useless but with the presence of cryptocurrency specially bitcoin this is Un comparable

To OP bitcoin os usefully to all people around the world if only given a chance to prove its capabilities and functions
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

How can someone say that Bitcoin is useless if there are people who works hard on it and earn in Bitcoin and helps them in providing their needs? If you are going to say useless it means that you that people didn't expect something from you or you don't have any contribution from the first place.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

Headed to zero, the price still high and it will become higher and higher after few months needs only cooperation of the people who in the cryptoworld now. He said that because he knows bitcoin is one of the hard competence of paypal he wants to gone bitcoin so they spread negative news about bitcoin which is wrong.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

Headed to zero, the price still high and it will become higher and higher after few months needs only cooperation of the people who in the cryptoworld now. He said that because he knows bitcoin is one of the hard competence of paypal he wants to gone bitcoin so they spread negative news about bitcoin which is wrong.
thats right, should only people who don't know about bitcoin says bitcoin is useless, because of the fact that many rich people from bitcoin, and ya I agree the prices will be more expensive from year to year, as more and more people who believe with bitcoin.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

I think it doesn't make sense if bitcoin is useless, bitcoin is a major coin in crypto and so high in value that many people want it. so your thinking "bitcoin is useless" is wrong.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:58:32 PM

That is his thought Grin. Paypal and cryptocurrencies (as a whole not just bitcoin) will always have issues. Paypal is a centralized body and bitcoin vice versa. Blockchain technology has come to stay and improve our life. How can this be useless? Undecided. Only he cannot influence the price. The power belongs to the masses to decide.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:40:31 AM

I don't think so, even though bitcoin prices have now dropped again but bitcoin has technology that will continue to grow and many people still believe and invest in bitcoin so that the price of bitcoin will definitely recover again and will be profitable again

Obviously, bitcoins price will always recover no matter how low it drops because people will still continue to invest and that is the reason why you should be investing today while the market price is currently low.
Of course, it's foolish to say that weakening prices then make bitcoin useless, meaning they don't know anything about the market and price changes in cryptocurrency. it happens naturally, and the important thing is that weakening prices on bitcoin will not happen forever, recovering will surely occur...
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that, bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero." and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue.

Bitcoin shares all its revenue with the community unlike traditional companies like PayPal, Facebook,. Its model is unique and seems to be sustainable.

This is probably why it doesn't feel like addiction spending lots of time on Crypto communities unlike on Facebook or other non-blockchain platforms where it feels like I waste most of my time.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:24:32 PM

The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that, bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero." and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue.

Bitcoin shares all its revenue with the community unlike traditional companies like PayPal, Facebook,. Its model is unique and seems to be sustainable.

This is probably why it doesn't feel like addiction spending lots of time on Crypto communities unlike on Facebook or other non-blockchain platforms where it feels like I waste most of my time.

Now that the price is still low,  for me its still not useless because even the situation is like this,  we can still hold our investment so that the market price will not affect my money.  Also while waitibg to increase the price of the bitcoin we can do signature campaign that will give us stakes and in the end will distribute the rewards of all the participants.

A thing that can help other people will never be useless. Even the price is low we know that the price is not stable, the fluctuation of the value is worrying .  but like never lose hope the value might go high again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:39:36 PM

I think this is a problem of the oldies. Thwy hate this new technology and to me, I think they're contributing a lot to te FUD by doing that. Anyways we are stil waiting for a good time once again.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:51:13 AM

If you find it useless better stay away from it because many countries and many companies want to declare and to list bitcoin in stock exchanges. Today blockchain is widely adopting by many companies because of Bitcoin only. Try to understand how we are going to be beneficial instead of thinking in a negative way.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:42:41 PM

If you find it useless better stay away from it because many countries and many companies want to declare and to list bitcoin in stock exchanges. Today blockchain is widely adopting by many companies because of Bitcoin only. Try to understand how we are going to be beneficial instead of thinking in a negative way.

It is pretty obvious that the bitcoin is really in a condition that will worry lots of investor's especially those who do not have so much knowledge of it.

But even the mrket is really not good I will still stay calm and wait until the market rise again.  It really proven that it  help other people to gain and reach their dream.  So for me one thing that can help other people to improve one personality will never be useless.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:55:30 PM

Just keep it with you, IMO. We have our own perception about bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies around. If you really find bitcoin to be useless, then you can stop using it, investing or trading it? We have also the right to make decision whether we wanted to stay or leave from crypto.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
dr blowfin

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:04:35 PM

Kind of agree. Mine are just sitting on the blockchain doing nothing. Pointless.  Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:52:08 PM

Just keep it with you, IMO. We have our own perception about bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies around. If you really find bitcoin to be useless, then you can stop using it, investing or trading it? We have also the right to make decision whether we wanted to stay or leave from crypto.
Exactly we have our own decisions and own belief in bitcoin. I agree if a person does not happy using bitcoin anymore we do have really choice to leave or use still. Anyway, bitcoin has a features to use even in the future.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

it seems you don't know the benefits that you can get from owning and using bitcoin as payment, it's true that this bitcoin price movement will only contain up and down prices but you can use it all to grow the bitcoin that you have so you can have a very bitcoin a lot and will directly make you rich and the point is, bitcoin has a very high risk but can also provide a lot of profit.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:00:04 AM

I never think bitcoin is useless. Infact, it is already proven that many people are benefited with this crypto business industry. Though it is not widely accepted as a currency as expected but, some businesses are already accepting bitcoin as payments and that proved bitcoin's usefulness. 
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

Who is that person even? Does he even invest?
Warren Buffet and Bill Gates say a lot of things about bitcoin. They are all not true so far. I dont believe in what those people say anymore. We are crypto community; we have trusts and believe in what we do. That is all.
Bitcoins is different from stocks and other assets where the views of these personalities matters but not in cryptocurrency. This is different field and I don't think the opinions of any billionaire can influence bitcoins.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

Who in the world cares about that Bitcoin can bring revenue or not or can be used as a payment method? The real fact is people know that Bitcoin has value, so their concern is to just grab Bitcoin as much as they can through investment, Earning or any legal means. This kind of negative news about Bitcoin people usually spread to create FUD in the market to make people panic & making them sell their BTC at a lower price, so whales can fill their pocket with BTC at a cheap price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: