Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:17:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is useless!?  (Read 3793 times)
ShannonBake88

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:24:52 AM

"Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."
If bitcoin is not profitable and revenue, bitcoin will not grow until today.
I think Bitcoin will always be priced when people want to buy and own it. Even if the price of the BTC drops to zero, it can still come back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."
he also called the cryptocurrency is a
"colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen."
I think this is non-sense, what about you?

Source: cnbc

At present, BTC is quite stable, the problem is the BTC campaign. A large amount of negative information affects the price badly. Another thing is the lack of legality in this market.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

I don’t think so. The value of bitcoin will never be determined by the likes of them. They never been into cryptocurrency for sure that they are scaring investors out of this world.

So true. If bitcoin is useless why are there still loyal users or somewhat investors loving bitcoin? This is a fake mews, it only wants to lessen the users of bitcoin because of an unknown reason. Those people are the real cowards. Before judging into something we must seek for proofs. Bitcoin has lots of potential, it will not disappoint people.

Giardina

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

Bitcoin is a new word, new technology and new thinking.Many people find it very difficult to understand and accept,so this resistance.I believe that cryptocurrency has a great future.

delegend

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

In life what you don't know is always bigger than you,perhaps what is bigger than you, you will always want to castigate,suspect ,call all sort of names.that is exactly what's in display here..but nobody should be bordered about that ,it's even a means of publicizing bitcoin.and also these  are the sets of people that will want to champion the course of bitcoin coin in their localities tomorrow.all what they need is proper orientation.
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:30:49 AM

Send your btc to me if you think its useless for you lol. Cheesy

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

how do you say useless? bitcoin is worth the value. the price is low. but you will see that when its price rises its value is greater. and you can say this coin is usefull.

Najam11

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

I believe that bitcoin is not useless.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

Bitcoin hedead to zero?
The former ceo of paypal Bill harris said that,bitcoin's value will continue to dwindle until it gets "eventually a whole lot closer to zero."and saying that there's just no value in bitcoin and "Bitcoin makes no revenue, no profitability."
he also called the cryptocurrency is a
"colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen."
I think this is non-sense, what about you?

Source: cnbc

dont panic about that because they are idiots they want people to panic so they buy a lot of bitcoins and altcoins in a low  price so if you scared about that news that is a fud only buy more even you loss a lot of money and i am sure that you will get a lot of money sooon .
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

My country has an idiom. Someone talking who has a mouth. This kind of talk needs to be laughed and passed. I think it is not necessary to get too serious. I can understand those who do not believe in Bitcoin. But does not give anyone the right to blame it!
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

To think that bitcoin is useless is stupid. Bitcoi for many as a breath of fresh air, for someone it's a hobby, someone invests, and someone just watches his history. If it was useless, at least for you, you would not have created this topic. Is not it?
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

Now bitcoin is a digital asset and not a digital currency.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

meh, I don't think so. Just because he says that doesn't mean it will go that way. Bitcoin will always have a price if there someone wants to buy and own it. Even if the price of BTC down to almost zero it will go back up again, but yeah its just based on my own opinion I'm not an expert about this though.

I agree with you, Bitcoin wouldnt be that popular if Bitcoin doesnt seem to be performing, although the price really depreciate at some point what makes this community functional is that it allows everyone who has the capability to make themselves profitsble and I think we should not belittle the value of this forum.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

Bitcoin is a new word, new technology and new thinking.Many people find it very difficult to understand and accept,so this resistance.I believe that cryptocurrency has a great future.
That's right. This statement is very irony. Bitcoin is very useful if you know how to use it well.
muhsyakir

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

who says it's useless ?? bitcoin is very useful for the progress of the world in the modern era now ...
because with the existence of bitcoin makes it easy to do all kinds of transactions ...
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

I also think that this is not so, but people want to make bitcoin just what the author was like

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

so? does bitcoin better than eth or other coin? bitcoin have a high price just because many people support bitcoin. not by bitcoin technology.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

I don't think so.
Until now, I earned very good profit with bitcoin.
Part of this funds I invested in my online business, also bought some staff as computer etc.
Of course, right now btc price is very low compared with the situation in December of last year but I'm confident that it will recover soon Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

who says it's useless ?? bitcoin is very useful for the progress of the world in the modern era now ...
because with the existence of bitcoin makes it easy to do all kinds of transactions ...
That is ridiculously wrong, bitcoin is not useless. Those people who don't trust and believe with bitcoin are those people who have no knowledge after all. They are just making false advertisement to make negative thoughts about bitcoin. They are not aware how bitcoin are useful to the improvement of the economic growth. Bitcoin helps unemployment problem after all.
Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:13:02 PM

the condition of bitcoin is now not good, there are also many issues like this that make new investors seem to lose their confidence in bitcoin. but I'm sure bitcoin will recover and many new investors will join the market. bitcoin will enter a new phase after the recent bear market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: