Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto in the present moment?  (Read 3979 times)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:47:03 AM

i can't predict about the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but i think if bitcoin in this situation again and again i think it will affect the bitcoin user and investor, they dont want to use bitcoin anymore and it will makes the price of bitcoin is dropping, and if the bitcoin dont have value bitcoin will can't be the currency anymore

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:11:11 AM

Currently bitcoin market is very volatile, it's make more people who just enter the crypto world become panic and keep sell their bitcoin once the price go up. We need to guide those people who just enter the crypto market to have patient and start to believe in yourself rather than trust FUD news.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

sheyicrypto

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:28:01 PM

The market is not encourage at all because a lot of red lights on different coin and this has not given bitcoin good encourage in buying and selling of coins
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:54:29 AM

the crypto market present moment is very badly. Because all crypto value are going down.many buyers and traders hold their crypto. So market volume fall in this situation. Don't need to panic all the crypto price will again green.
AliceSusana88

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:57:01 AM

Everybody has their own thoughts on how to invest coin. There are many reasons for the crypto market to fluctuate, however, the information on the crypto market a lot and is updated daily. Everyone has their own decisions, whether right or wrong
DavidDWatkins44

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:35:53 AM

At present the crypto market is down, the mentality of any small investor is worried, but they also know that they have no other way, they can not compete with the large financial corporations.
Laura45Banks

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

Is cryptocurrency in the present moment a bubble? I feel that things are returning to a stable level and that is a positive signal.
baddertin9716

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

Today, most people feel scared when the market is always unstable. It can be seen that some people have completely withdrawn from the crypto market. Hopefully, in the near future, the market will increase strongly again.
Antony85

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

Now the bitcoin market is very volatile, it makes more people who just enter the crypto world panic and continue to sell their bitcoin once the price goes up. And we need to guide people who have just entered the crypto market to be patient and start to believe in themselves rather than trust the FUD news.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

Can't blame to panic by some people.they are just worried to lose their money. Cutting the loses and wait for the new waves to come is what some people do. They don't want to risk everything in the market that nothing is certain. Some people like me is just holding it for so many years waiting patiently in the bull market return.
infliv1

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

Infliv is a world-class Digital Currency (Cryptocurrency) Exchange, Infliv is the only Cryptocurrency Exchange in the world that allows you to trade on a monthly subscription, you do not have to pay per trade in the Infliv Exchange, In the revolution of the world's digital currency. Infliv aims to provide all crypto traders more profits without fee. It's the first complete exchange supporting multiple cryptocurrencies/tokens on a single platform.

We saw that Cryptocurrency is the currency of future and Blockchain is the new discovery of this century, so we are provide a fast and secured trading experience to our customers in BTC, ETH, USDT and IFV trading options, Infliv prioritizes security of funds and user information by requiring users to enable 2FA using Google Authenticator, or a U2F Security Key. To protect security of funds, majority of system funds are stored in cold wallets and only approx. 0.5% of crypto assets are accessible in hot wallets for day-to-day platform operations.
https://www.infliv.com/
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

if you look at the state of crypto prices on the market now. really fell sharply bro. until some people have thought that the world of cryptocurrency will end. not even a few of those who invest must hold their crypto. some even sell it in a loss ..

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:14:43 AM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

Yes there are investors who are afraid and worries about their investments those are the investor who lacks knowledge about crypto currencies and they are the so called newbies. To be able not to panic study first the flow of crypto currency and if you think that you equipped enough knowledge and can face risk then you can invest.

Horraygram

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

Crypto are fluctuated so it's naturally have up and down of it's market value and need to be prepare for both if anyone willing to invest on it. So now the time to be patient it will be increase again.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

Every financial market is a risky market, crypto is also a risky financial market, where your investment may to up by 10X and the same time it may go to 10 down a some couple of days, people have seen it in these 3-4 months, I best thing I like about crypto is there is no margin trading so atlease your investment cannot go to Zero 99% of the time, if market is low today it may come up in future, investment should be as per your risk appetite, do not put your money of need, always invest a spare amount, it will surely decrease the fear of losing.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:14:41 PM

Crypto in the present moment is quite good but if you fall in love with that it  more good
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

the crypto currency market is just something we can not stop talking about as it offers a variety of solutions wherever and whenever it is presented or wherever it presents itself. the present moment for crypto is indeed a challenging time but i know it will come out a success.

cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

Everything seems like it's crashing with speed of light, but it doesn't mean that it is the end, it's just a phase that would pass by soon.
HeXecutor

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:10:54 PM

At the moment it is a new (at the moment) and very promising technology. However, any technology to allow time to prove its advantage relative to the old similar technology ... And at the moment there is a stage of origin-evidence of the utility of using this technology. So...will wait for it...I hope it'll happen soon
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

At present all crypto prices are not stable, this is the time for investors to invest, I believe in the future the price of bitcoin will definitely return green again.
Yes don't lose hope be positive about the value of bitcoin this is only temporary cause soon bitcoin will recover and rise again. The investor's believe that bitcoin will surely survive to facing the risk and give us big profits in our investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: