Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto in the present moment?  (Read 3979 times)
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:23:03 PM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

These is understandable when people worry. They invest in crypto and it includes the money they put into it, of course worry comes when they see the loss they acquire in the recent trend. But instead of making them look awful, let's just encourage them to stay positive and be patient to wait for another market rise.
As of now crypto is still recovering we all know that these past few weeks it is really dealing with a big kind of trouble. Well it's in good situation now and everything is under control. We don't need to worry on the current state of crypto because everything will be alright. In the present moment crypto is now getting stronger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

The wrong decision is when they sell their at lower price. Actually some people sell their coin on purpose, that is opportunity selling. So they will have USD to buy more bitcoin at lower price. I personally don't afraid about the future of cryptocurrency, I am still sure that this technology and the decentralization is better than fiat system

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Finnong

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

People need to agree and see things that are happening in bitcoin as normal in its case even last year. If they don’t see it that way, it will lead to their own downfall. Patience in waiting is really important in times like this.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

At this moment the market is awful as compared with the beginning of this year! We are just hoping to see big changes at the end of this year.
it will never be stable though
I do agree about you. The pric is still low, if you will compare it last year and to last first two months of the year, you could see a big gap. Right now, I am waiting until it gets high.

nurseyman

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:10:18 PM

some are checking the markets and people like us are expecting things to go as they hoped. there is a long recession. of course there will be a rise. we have to be patient until then.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

In my opinion, the current market is not good for cryptocurrancy. You must invest Bitcoin and hold it and not sell. I think, the Bitcoin market will rise again. You might be able to find some comfort by thinking that prices will definitely rise after the ETF decision date. The decision will be the most awaited because it will affect the price. So you have to wait until the market goes up.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
Crypto is a volatile investment you need to be patient during the bearish market as this will not steadily rising until it reach the top it will fall many times before it will strongly make a rally to soar higher. Make a strong habit of patience in every situation and nothing to worry as after the fall it will bounce back.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
ahamir

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

current market situation is not good for crypto day by day price goes down this time we can invest and hold to sell. In this situation we buy more bitcoin and hold it for a long time. We expect end of the year then price will increase. So current situation the change is very loss for the bull run
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

Current market situation is not good for crypto, again and again the price goes down. We can use this moment to invest and hold not to sell. Using this situation we can buy more bitcoins and hold it for long time. From starting itself this year is not good for crypto. All are expect by the end of this year the price will increase. But according to current situation the chance is very less for the bull run. We cannot judge the market it may happen or may not.

I agree with that , the current status of the market may not be pleading as of now but if you think that this is the end, you are wrong, Bitcoin is just about to become in a better state, stay working and keep making things productive while you were waiting for the market to come up with a better price. It is the way for this platform to move further and take a rest because of the skyrocketed price last year.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

currently crypto prices are still low and will continue to change so that perhaps by holding the crypto that you have will be the best choice right now, no need to panic, keep calm because crypto will slowly start rising

For the past few months prices have not stabilized until now. but we should wait for prices to rise again later this year.
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:18:31 PM

As far I know from the last update the market of bitcoin is start rising and it can be hoped that within this year it will reach to a stable position.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:26:27 PM

Currently am sure most of us had some convincing momemt due to what we saw in 2017 but it seems things has turned around and making some worried. To me i see most are currently not in good modd looking at all the red pools for all coins. All i hope is a change in things and i hope people will have some sense of participation. And this crisis thus not nullify the fact that bitcoin has a glorious future.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:38:13 PM

Coin costs that keep on falling make a few people question in deciding ventures and investments, they should put stock in themselves and settle on choices to go ahead. Despite the fact that the counsel I got over the most recent couple of months was to hold a coin for quite a while, I didn't do it, yet I sold a portion of the benefits that I needed to cut my misfortunes and get them back in the market at a value that secured my misfortunes
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:17:13 PM

As of now, the best coin is AML BitCoin. This coin has AML and KYC technology so it can't be hacked.

Very interesting - I might find later the information about it. For me, the best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin now are the following alts: Ethereum, NEO, Cardano, and Stellar.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

Cryptocurrency is currently in a waiting and waiting position, really waiting for help / support to free it from numbness and back and forth slow motion.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:18:08 AM

BTC price is $7,223.91 and ETH price is $ 297.97. but i think that before the end of the year both bitcoin and ether will sky rocket. but right now the current market is not good for the crypto but it is an advantage for us to be able to buy some coin and invest in em because very soon there will great profits to poccess be a part
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

At the present, crypto is still in not a good shape. The price of Bitcoin in the crypto market is remain as it is in its downfall. Also , there are people that is still in panick and frustrated to the current situation which I hope that sooner or later will bring back to normal and in positive way.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

hello guy!
If you know that the market is a volatile investment you don't need to worry about it if the market is going down. As a trader I took advantage of the situation because it maximize my profit in a short period of time and I think there this nothing wrong with it because that's how the market works.
Alamin9884

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

The Crypto market is very bad, This is just sad,don't worry. Anyway hopefully market price for the cryptocurrency will recover sooner.
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

I hear people talk of the future of bitcoin is bright and brighter but as for me I have I gotten to understand that without the past and present the future can not unfold in good posterity. and we can all do our best to better the present state of crypto because what ever we do in the crypto world now will affect the future. Let us not lose hope and believe in the course of crypto and work hard to make the crypto world a better and much better place for the world.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: