Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto in the present moment?  (Read 3979 times)
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

Volatility - this is the feature of the market that you just need to accept, because it can not be avoided. Therefore, you just need to monitor the current situation.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:26:39 PM

Now the most important thing is not to sell your coins, giving in to the general panic. The price will rise, you can be sure.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

Panic when prices fall is absolutely useless. It will only do you harm, or worse, you will sell your coins and be left with nothing. Learn bitcoin better and then you will understand that there is nothing to worry about.
Aweasadbek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:23:16 PM

Most people unfamiliar with crypto and think that it will disappear. After BTC doped down they sure that is very risky and don't want to succeed. But this is how human brain works.   
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:38:37 AM

People who able to patient and confident with their investment will take benefits from market when market recover again. Most people panic when the read negative news on market and its not good for our investment if we easily panic when market high fluctuation
icreative998

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:03:46 AM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
  I see people often sell when the price of crypto hits bottom because they are afraid they will lose more money even though they know if they keep long time the market  will increase but the problem is,  if keep that time too long they will not Have money for other things like paying taxes, living expenses, tuition fees for kids or somethings like that .so they need to sell to turn around capital
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:13:51 AM

What happened at the ETH can cause panic and we see the results. This is the lowest price I have ever seen ETH and I think it can still go down. Take advantage of people who have given up and sold their coins.
olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:27:00 AM

Cryptocurrency is not good right now and almost of the coins are not in good condition especially bitcoin compared  last year but even in that situation i think that is the right moment to buy coins hold and wait patiently,the market will recover soo.

What if the market doesn't recover by year end, what would be the impact of that to traders and hodlers.if that happens , what future do you think for cryptocurrency then.
Of course it is the right time to buy, but it can gets dippers as it is.just saying
Cheers
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:31:29 AM

Coin prices that continue to fall make some people doubt in determining investment, they must believe in themselves and make decisions to go forward.
Lien1411

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:37:49 AM

Coin prices that continue to fall make some people doubt in determining investment, they must believe in themselves and make decisions to go forward.
After BTC doped down they sure that is very risky and don't want to succeed. But this is how human brain work, so we need to have patience.  Cheesy Cheesy
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

There are different crypto in the crypto world. Bitcoin price now is very low and there are other cryptos that are rising. But don't worry bitcoin will rise soon just have faith.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
*kimcil*

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:51:45 AM

The price of Bitcoin in the crypto market remains that way in its fall. Also, there are people who are still panicking and frustrated with the current situation which I hope will sooner or later bring it back to normal and in a positive way.
olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

hello guy!

There are different crypto in the crypto world. Bitcoin price now is very low and there are other cryptos that are rising. But don't worry bitcoin will rise soon just have faith.

This is not a matter of Faith but crypto market generally, let's hope ETF comes with positive news next time.
Also, there are other coins mooning at present that can be invested in
Cheers
swifer

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

The price of Bitcoin in the crypto market remains that way in its fall. Also, there are people who are still panicking and frustrated with the current situation which I hope will sooner or later bring it back to normal and in a positive way.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:30:34 PM

the market is unpredictable and autumn can be very hot for bitcoin, it is possible that the market reversal may begin after the new year

Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:20:19 PM

Everyone who has gotten into cryptocurrency, must have been fully aware of the uncertainty and unpredictable volatility.
What to do when the market hoes down depends on the currency you're holding, I mostly flip altcoins lower in terms of market cap for tbose high up on CMC.
Ethereum and litecoin are my favorite alts.
ZazaG7

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

Current market circumstance isn't useful for crypto, over and over the cost goes down. We can utilize this minute to contribute and hold not to offer. Utilizing this circumstance we can purchase more bitcoins and hold it for long time. From beginning itself this year isn't useful for crypto. All are expect before the current year's over the cost will increment. Be that as it may, as indicated by current circumstance the shot is less for the bull run. We can't pass judgment available it might happen or may not.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:26:23 PM

Crypto is currently experiencing a decline. And this makes everyone who holds a coin panic even frustrated. But we must remain calm and believe in crypto. That crypto in the future will have the potential and grow again. You must be patient with what is happening now in Crypto.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

in the world of trade two things that we must always remember and will not escape and we will not be able to avoid is the price between up and down, right you say the decision is in the hands of all of us whether we will survive that situation or want to end it and that means we lose.
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

I think the crypto showcase is beginning make a little recuperation and most likely during the time spent change which just took somewhat longer for it to produce results. Be that as it may, individuals ought not question the ability of btc as it has demonstrated as of now with what occurred in the last quarter of year 2017 wherein btc had about achieved the $20K USD maket esteem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: