Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto in the present moment?  (Read 3979 times)
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

two things that we will not be able to avoid in the world of trade, namely about prices going up and down, both collaborating alternately as well as the price of bitcoin there is time to go up and down. how do we react to it can we still survive or will we spend what we have.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onaiwusun

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:51:08 PM

No one can tell if the market has hit the bottom, we see new lows each time we are getting used to the price. Those who are able to hodl for long will eventually triumph
onaiwusun

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

The price of Bitcoin in the crypto market remains that way in its fall. Also, there are people who are still panicking and frustrated with the current situation which I hope will sooner or later bring it back to normal and in a positive way.
The fears or panic of some investors are not unfounded, because we are expecting the approval of the etf  and as such all the money bags are out to manipulate the price to the detriment of others
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:57:30 PM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
I think now in this area all is well, and do not differ much, the coins show a good amount of work, which was expected of them, and we hope the situation does not deteriorate.
kiedis

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:02:51 PM

BTC dropped again to 6k levels. Will see how the support holds. Staying positve, every other bull run we are close to breaking the resistance and going for 10k levels.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
kavindipa

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

In the present moment most of crypto coins are in a very lower price. But you should not be worried about that because it is the nature of the crypto market. It goes up and down always but you should be in patience. It will give you a good profit. So you should not be worried about the present moment. The price will go up in near future. I think this present moment is better for invest and wait for a good profit.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:15:14 PM

At this moment, cryptocurrency is facing some slippage of prices in the market. Bitcoin price is now $6,389.97 although is down but it raised its price by +3.52% and ethereum's price now is $202.00 that also raised its price by +4.85%. The market prices of the two coins is very low at this moment, so bad for the hodlers.
robin1991

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:44:07 AM

The present moment of crypto is not so good because of its lower price there is no any doubt about the crypto  market that it go up and down so there is no worry about it i think this is the best time to invest in crypto because the price is lower and in future the price will definately goes high.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
You should also manipulate your grammar. But, it is true that a lot of users and buyers are in panic right now because the market is almost dropping dead. It is very ideal that one can buy in the bottom pit value and sell on the high pump. Nonetheless, let them have their own decisions because our statements can only contribute to a portion of their own decisions.
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:43:02 AM

Now the whole market position is down but many other altcoins like cs,cred is pumping in eth but eth price is low.Btc price is stable now but i think when the marlet recover its price is again hit $8k.
Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

What we are experiencing in the crypto market today is simply a show of market forces ( demand, supply, fud, positive news e.t.c), the people that loose out are those that panic sell at a loss, while those that will hold through the storm of up and downs will be in for so much gains at the long run. This is how crypto works. Hold your positions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:53:20 AM

this is the risk of investing in crypto, the price can go down and up anytime no one can predict it, people who invest in crypto already have to understand what the risks are, so stay patient and keep hold until the price goes up because panic will only worsen the situation.
ReneFigaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:45:05 AM

At present, the crypto market is still manageable. However, many investors are still worried about Bitcoin prices.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:46:48 AM

hello guy!
The current market situation is really bad. Because everything seems to be overpowered. ETH's price has dropped below $ 200 and I wonder what the hell is going on here. I feel I'm losing confidence in this market.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:00:44 AM

The current market situation is not good for crypto, again and again the price drops. We can use this moment to invest and continue not to sell. Using this situation we can buy more bitcoin and hold it for a long time.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:06:04 AM
Merited by mimienamphine (1), Jaran goyang2712 (1)

Crypto is growing stronger each time since the inception of this great technology. This means the awareness creation is effective and must be continued. The people are gradually getting to know the concept and how the crypto market operate. Although the market is showing red, it is far better than the previous years irrespective of the attacks and regulations coming from the governments.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
rjrajonno

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

During Bitcoin’s most recent dive, Coinbase’s announcement of Coinbase Custody helped reverse the price trend of Bitcoin as it is one of the four coins you can purchase on Coinbase.The Coinbase exchange, founded in 2012, has over twenty billion dollars in cryptocurrencies on the exchange and a user base with more than twenty million users on the platform. New this week, Coinbase announced it is providing an easy way for institutional investors to enter the market through its launch of Coinbase Custody.
Ava Duvall

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:56:08 AM

The price of Bitcoin in the crypto market remains that way in its fall. Also, there are people who are still panicking and frustrated with the current situation which I hope will sooner or later bring it back to normal and in a positive way.
Those who have been with bitcoin for a while are used to the ups and downs and have lot of patience when it comes to the drops in price. Yes we were expecting the situation to be better by fall, but with the current estimates we shouldn't expect much,not util winter of 2018.
Jaran goyang2712

Activity: 171
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

Crypto is growing stronger each time since the inception of this great technology. This means the awareness creation is effective and must be continued. The people are gradually getting to know the concept and how the crypto market operate. Although the market is showing red, it is far better than the previous years irrespective of the attacks and regulations coming from the governments.
FYI, also when the market is red
That's the sign, that you must buy from the panic holders. Then they will know who's the winner of crypto concepts
Ridersss

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

hello guy!

I think someone's freedom to choose something is absolute. if someone chooses to invest in cryptocurrency and stays afloat even if in a downturn it is something that can be appreciated, because I think there is indeed a game in crytocurrency stocks. so many will leave the investment, so the fraudulent players raise their stock prices again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: