Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto in the present moment?  (Read 3979 times)
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

Being too worries is one risk with being bitcoin when you became too anxious the market will fall or is falling fear creep in to sell their coin, but don't be just relax and wait patiently,above remember there is always a massive rise to after free fall, just keep waiting and hodl.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

Expects have spoken but most of the predictions seem to be observations that people are making about the current situation and only sharing their views.Some are saying that the fall in eth prices are due to many icos panic selling their eth collected but which was researched into and shown to be false.The current situation is quite a worry to all the industry players and no one really knows the reason behind these events especially the drastic fall in eth prices.We hope that if ETF is accepted come September ending maybe things will pick up from there.Crypto can never collapse anyway as many people are panicking but that that is future impossible tense.

izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

Because they absolutely do not know anything about the crypto-currency market, its whole essence and meaning.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

it is true that all decisions in selling and buying are in the hands of all of us, and I don't think we should panic sell in a bad market situation, do hold to wait for price increases.
tracy2233

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

For the moment crypto sounds very down in the market, its all through this year. May  be it will shine again next year.
icobountypay

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

crypto in the present movement is very good for new investors they can invest in cryptocurrencies all the prices are at low prices
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:46:39 AM

If you have invested in this market, you should be familiar with this. This time last year, the price of bitcon and altcoins dropped, but increased dramatically by the end of 2017. I think this is a good opportunity to hold coin in the long run.Do not worry, The market will be green back.
eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

Indeed, recent developments in the crypto currency market do not leave many investors alone. but many have completely withdrawn all their means. I think now there is a period of optimization and certain speculation, after which the market will take a course to increase. Investments are a long-term investment, so we can only wait.
taivan11

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

The current or present crypto are not good this days, the continuing dump makes crypto community or crypto people panic and makes them forced to sell their crypto if they have weak hands.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

Current market circumstance isn't useful for crypto, over and over the cost goes down. We can utilize this minute to contribute and hold not to offer. Utilizing this circumstance we can purchase more bitcoins and hold it for long time. From beginning itself this year isn't useful for crypto. All are expect before the current year's over the cost will increment. Be that as it may, as indicated by current circumstance the shot is less for the bull run. We can't pass judgment available it might happen or may not.
do not sit waiting for big movements up, Now you need to ride the hills and collect profits. here, the strategy today is to buy cheaper, sell more expensive to buy. buy and hold and maybe in 2019

Qwerts

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

At the present time, bitcoin do not look good as the prices continues to go downhill, the values are at its trough and no one knows when will the prices go up. It is a good move to buy bitcoin at this time since the prices are low, and when the time comes that the value are high, this is where we gain profit. This is the best strategy as of now and no doubt, that when the prices stabilizes, we can sell at a higher price.
avarnet

Activity: 868

Enterapp

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:12:41 PM

Crypto is growing stronger each time since the inception of this great technology. This means the awareness creation is effective and must be continued. The people are gradually getting to know the concept and how the crypto market operate. Although the market is showing red, it is far better than the previous years irrespective of the attacks and regulations coming from the governments.
FYI, also when the market is red
That's the sign, that you must buy from the panic holders. Then they will know who's the winner of crypto concepts
it's true that when we buy from panic holders we can get a cheap price, because the holder will definitely sell the coin at a cheap price

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

The fact is most of small & Medium investors need immediate money & sudden boom in the market to make profit. We should understand that when market is in down trend & it runs for many months, it is not going to ruin the whole process & lose your money. This is where we need the patience to cover our investment & earn big money. Most of them enter in the market without studying it. Lack of result may lead them to stress their self & final result is selling the coins after holding for long term. After selling the coins at last stage they might see market is rising again & whole effort is in vain. Strong mind set, Understanding the market conditions, is vital & should not act immediately to market fluctuations without proper study.

colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
Well done ✊
Its the truth the Market can not be stand by all the time it needs to go up and down,  thats what make it an open market and show that people are trading.. Where the problem lies is weither u are to sale when the market price is dropping or your are to buy more the decision is left for you to make..
D.boss

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:27:57 AM

Not everyone is whining about current market or the future of cryptos, basically the FUDsters and manipulators who are here to spread fear among investors are doing this and to be honest, not everyone is falling for it. People who have been with cryptos know very well when to HODL and when to sell, these mere manipulative posts won't make much of a difference.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:37:35 AM

hello guy!

I think crypto is currently normal normal because the name of the investment will definitely be dropped, but the problem is panic among people, most of it is because the price falls, then we watch for the future.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

At the present time, the value of bitcoin is constantly increasing and decreasing, causing the value of all of them to make investors hesitate because they can not determine when to sell or when to invest and keep all number of them.
The price of crypto now is down and good opportunity to buy more again. It seems that many made a decision to sell what they have and taking another chance of gaining it for much lower price. Time to get ready for the change before the year ends because we do not know what really is going to happen.
primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:24:30 AM

At the moment,Crypto Market still at lower level.But we don't have to worry that's normal in crypto.If you have capital this is the right time to buy coin and hold it.
yesterday I have increased the number of ETH I have, by buying 1 ETH because the ETH price is very low and I can buy it. I will save it until the price goes up or for the next 2 years for a profit. for you to immediately buy ETH and BTC, this coin will be good in the future.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:29:29 AM

today is the best day for me to invest more money in crypto currency because the price of coins is very low.
ethereum and bitcoin will be the best, this is one of the best coin and bitcoin is the first coin exist and it is unstoppable also.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:32:26 AM

hello guy!

That is indeed happening right now in the cryptocurrency. I also would like to add that the situation of the cryptocurrency now is that it is slowly accepted by people. In addition to that, some banks and places are now allowing cryptocurrency circulate their world. Although it is volatile in the market, people are being interested in joining and using it. I hope that it will continue to prosper and progress.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: