Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto in the present moment?  (Read 3979 times)
aftab.436

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:34:13 AM

Some people are thinking that crypto now a days are going down their graph but i am asking that there is no need to take fear in such situation as big investor which we can call whales they are enjoying such a moment as they are getting opportunity for investment more and more here. So its best time to invest more and more as if you are doing business other wise if you have crpto currency already then i will suggest you to hold them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:54:34 AM

Its been a tough year for the prices of crypto currencies but it gives us a great opportunity to invest because the prices are in dip. Maybe now is the best time to invest on it and hold it until the prices hike again. Crypto might be boost by this last quarter of the year, get ready for a bull run.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

I think cryptocurrency is currently experiencing a very large decline and makes a lot of traders who are confused and frightened and even suffer a lot of losses because not being able to control the patience they have makes them lose a lot, cryptocurrency you must know the right time to buy and sell so you don't experience losses.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:26:55 AM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
Loosing a track in crypto world for a while make me anxious but it doesn't mean I do not believe nor loss my belief in crypto. It just a matter of acceptance that crypto may always experienced ups or downs and of course its up to people if they can take every risks.
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:43:44 AM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
Crypto situation is currently experiencing a decline in its development and currently it takes the confidence and patience of its investors to invest only that is the most important capital in investments with crypto currencies
ay0d1

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:59:33 AM

Crypto at the moment can be said to be stable, not really sure the price will plunged down beyond what it has reduced to. You observed many coins have reduced below 80% of the alth and some are even more than that. Personally I don't see much doom anymore
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

At present all crypto prices are not stable, this is the time for investors to invest, I believe in the future the price of bitcoin will definitely return green again.
Yes it is true that in this time all cryptos are in trouble. Cryptocurrency are decentralised in nature and because of this they have no regularity in their production and distribution and this thing ultimately reason for its volatility. And Because of this many economist consider cryptocurrency as bubble and many people also consider it as a same. And Because of this its price is going down.
In this time cryptocurrency has positive progress too. Many big companies start accepting it for their commercial uses purposes. And this thing will be help cryptocurrency in its future.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

hello guy!

The condition of crypto so far was not good actually, honestly speaking. Majority of them are mostly in red market, then only experts can make profit on making trade in the market then for the normal traders much better if you have coins my advise is hold in a long term for a moment and wait til you know you are earnings.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

hello guy!
I think that the main point is not running out of patience rather than being frustrated from the current situation because what happened in December damaged a lot the market and we kinda lost 1 year of growth. That's what really bothers me.
Dolarin

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you! You need to keep the coins and buy more btc for free money. The future of bitcoin is great!
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

hello guy!
Selling now is not reasonable at all so I keep it. Wait and patience a higher price. I did not wait in vain. Few predictions have shown a positive outlook for crypto in the coming months. It is now also a good time to invest in altcoins. Euthereum and Litecoins. It can bring you high profits in the upcoming price rises.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:39:56 PM

hello guy!
Now the crypto market is falling. However, there is still a lot of news that it will increase again. To me this is a reliable prediction. Prices of altcoins are no longer high and the opportunity to invest. Euthereum or Litecoins are 2 potential altcoins I want to invest more. It promises to bring a lot of profit.

magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

hello guy!

I also wonder About those people who always worry about the future of cryptocurrencies.  As soon as they see that the market is in the critical condition they will already sell their coins right away and that will cause the market more to go down and thats the reason why im wondering.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

it's not wrong if people make a sale when prices go down, they save their money by doing cutloss, bitcoin prices fall more than 50% from a year ago, my prediction that bitcoin prices will not be high this year, bitcoin prices will be at $ 10000
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

today is the best day for me to invest more money in crypto currency because the price of coins is very low.
ethereum and bitcoin will be the best, this is one of the best coin and bitcoin is the first coin exist and it is unstoppable also.

This is a good opportunity for people who have excess money to invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin has great potential to be more expensive than last year.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

Bitcoin in present time is using for payment in various countries and those who have hold bitcoin future they are coming to market for selling bitcoin so the price is affected and now bitcoin trading price is $6333 while some time it reached to $6400 but in this whole year bitcoin does hit 100k while it was expected that in the year 2018 it will more than 23k and we have seen that bitcoin were listed and traded for the no 1 currency inn the world and it is no 1 in the crypto as well.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:20:31 PM

We all know that Crypto's value is going down and no one knows when it will go up or recover again. But one thing is for sure, it will survive. Someone said that it will be better again before the year ends. But all I know is to HODL all the coins that we have and be patient until the market becomes green again.
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

We all know that crypto in the present moment isn't that encouraging in the crypto market.  The value is depreciating every now and then and we are aware of that so the only option to earn is to hold your coins for sometime now until the market recovers.
Sandijoee

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:34:51 PM

The current cryptocurrency condition or at the moment is not improving. You could say that the red or coin conditions on the price, including bitcoin are down.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:35:21 PM

I feel that crypto is not good at the moment. Crypto is at a low price. Every time we feel lost income, we tend to panic and think about the short term and lose long-term benefits, in this period one must buy and not sell. There is a lot of confusion, and people repeat the same mistakes again and again. I hope people will buy at a level when prices are low and hold for the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: