Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto in the present moment?  (Read 3979 times)
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
Everybody get rid of simply because they would like to reduce manages to lose, it's very regular which crypto decrease alongside, however for their very own factors these people get rid of, they're not really money grubbing, they're simply scared away, simply because they noticed absolutely no improvement on the market in support of the downtrend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

The fact that bitcoin is subject to constant price hikes, you need to learn from the very beginning to each investor, then not to succumb to the panic.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:22:50 AM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

I think I will hold a lot of coins and I will wait someday someday the price will rise by myself.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

The fact that bitcoin is subject to constant price hikes, you need to learn from the very beginning to each investor, then not to succumb to the panic.

As long as this bearish will continue it is better to keep calm and don't loss emotions for this crisis cryptomarket. Maybe this coming fourth quarter crypto will have a great recovery that make all great faith bitcoin holders gain more profit and happy at most.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:27:03 AM

As long as this bearish will continue it is better to keep calm and don't loss emotions for this crisis cryptomarket. Maybe this coming fourth quarter crypto will have a great recovery that make all great faith bitcoin holders gain more profit and happy at most.
i also hope so, my belief says that at the end of this year will be an advantage for the coin holders. that's why until now i still hold my coin.

i hope that the recovery in prices will be faster after the SEC decision comes out.

Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

Cryptocurrencies are known of some people and some countries all over the world. The price today is very low now, some investors and holders want to quit and already looses hope. But in the future, it will recover again. We just need to wait.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:57:54 AM

Through the months since i participated in crypto industry, i have already implanted to my brain the things that i really need to do as much as possible when the market is bleeding. That's when i hold on my crypto assets and waith patiently for the proper time to dispose it and buy/invest more if i have extra money when the price is low.

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:25:58 AM

hello guy!

Some people just want to make quick profits. They want make 10x profits in just one night, and thats impossible dream. Cryptocurrency and bitcoin is new investment and i think we should able patient with our investment. Market always fluctuating and its normal because supply and demand. Holding our coin and plan to long term investment is good thing to do i think

zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:33:04 AM

Many people leave crypto. They went into the market to get rich. And the market falls all the year 2018. Only the most faithful will remain.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

Sell ​​in panic and fear the market will collapse only with newbie entrants to the market. Those who have experienced the market, the sudden price increase is a very normal thing. The down market is a good time to be able to invest, buy at low price and wait for the market recovering will make them profitable.
Ayasena

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:04:16 AM

for this botcoin is too slow and the price drops and falls too deep that's why there are many bitcoin users who have panicked against bitcoin and they choose to sell at a low price but hope that it will come back again. let's wait for the continuation of bitcoin.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

hello guy!

Some people just want to make quick profits. They want make 10x profits in just one night, and thats impossible dream. Cryptocurrency and bitcoin is new investment and i think we should able patient with our investment. Market always fluctuating and its normal because supply and demand. Holding our coin and plan to long term investment is good thing to do i think

Cryptocurrency at the moment is experiencing so much dump and the price is getting lower as time passes by. But we, crypto users should not lose hope no matter how bad the market situation is because it will probably recovers eventually.

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

This year is not the lowest btc price, but it can be said that this year is a bad year because many people compare prices at the end of last year, this is natural, many people are disappointed because they expect too high, but really hold back btc now to not sell is a wise choice there hopefully with that price btc will improve at the end of this year
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

today is the best day for me to invest more money in crypto currency because the price of coins is very low.
ethereum and bitcoin will be the best, this is one of the best coin and bitcoin is the first coin exist and it is unstoppable also.

This is a good opportunity for people who have excess money to invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin has great potential to be more expensive than last year.
therefore, with our investment now while the price of bitcoin is still low, the profits that we will get will be large. because bitcoin is a promising investment place and has the potential for rapid price increases as well
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:21:30 PM

today is the best day for me to invest more money in crypto currency because the price of coins is very low.
ethereum and bitcoin will be the best, this is one of the best coin and bitcoin is the first coin exist and it is unstoppable also.

This is a good opportunity for people who have excess money to invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin has great potential to be more expensive than last year.
therefore, with our investment now while the price of bitcoin is still low, the profits that we will get will be large. because bitcoin is a promising investment place and has the potential for rapid price increases as well

Some people will worry about that because Bitcoin is not a coin that can be guessed will rise in the future and has the possibility of going down. but the thing I'm talking about is just a parable.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:22:08 PM

If you know the past this is not the only dip in the cryptocurrency market. I suggest every one to collect as much as possible in this bear market.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

This year is not the lowest btc price, but it can be said that this year is a bad year because many people compare prices at the end of last year, this is natural, many people are disappointed because they expect too high, but really hold back btc now to not sell is a wise choice there hopefully with that price btc will improve at the end of this year
Indeed, it's not the lowest price, it's still big though, but yeah there's a big loss, that's why some new investors are disappointed. I guess we're all disappointed, but somehow there's still investors who keep their faith despite the losses that they experience, because they know that there's a bright side after this bearish trend.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

The current cryptocurrency condition or at the moment is not improving. You could say that the red or coin conditions on the price, including bitcoin are down.
Crypto's actual condition for now has experienced a tremendous decline, it is very likely that prices for the future will be very bright, investing for the time being and will benefit in the future
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

Now the crypto market is falling and almost all of the coins are down, I think we can use this moment to buy more coins and hold. do not be affected by negative issues about crypto! because now all are expecting that at the end of this year the price will rise. But according to the current situation, the chances are very lacking for a bull run. We cannot judge the market that might occur or not.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

the situation right now when the price of bitcoin is down and down is makes people that dont believe in bitcoin again and i think there are many people that invest in cryptocurrencies and bitcoin stop their investment program and withdraw their money

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: