Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto in the present moment?  (Read 3979 times)
bratuha

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

If you know the past this is not the only dip in the cryptocurrency market. I suggest every one to collect as much as possible in this bear market.
I think the cryptocurrency will go below the current price ( 6000$ -> 4500$)
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:23:36 PM

Therefore, it is very important to understand the cryptocurrency, the behavior of the market, and then you will be calm during any price fluctuations.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

Yes, the cryptocurrency market in recent years is absolutely not happy, but the main thing is that we have no serious reasons to worry. And just keep your coins to yourself, don't mind the alarmists.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

Just be patient. I understand that faith in bitcoin is lost with such strong price declines, but believe me, it just needs to wait out. And your expectation will be rewarded.

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:17:07 PM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
Asking for others to hold will only encourage them to sell their portfolio. If you believe in cryptocurrency and your holdings better be quiet and let others sell their holdings. We cannot buy cheaper altcoin if you stop them selling their coins.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

At the present time, the value of bitcoin is constantly increasing and decreasing, causing the value of all of them to make investors hesitate because they can not determine when to sell or when to invest and keep all number of them.

As I see it, this period will last for at least 2-3 months more. After its end, the bull run time can come. Naturally, no one knows if it happens for sure but I believe in the market growth.
LOVEUMUM

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

I have just notice that the present state of crypto seems to be having alot of investors flooding everyday irrespective of how market value seems to be and most are using it alue as an opportunity to gather more and sell when price rise. Only lacking thing currently for old holders is how they anxiously expecting a boom in prices and we still hoping for that.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:15:51 AM

It doesn't matter if at the moment the price is declining, more important is it continue to spread across the globe. More countries now are adopting it and legitimize it, sooner or later, more and more people will be interested in cryptos. We all know that the price of btc will eventually bounce back since it is volatile.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:33:48 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 07:00:31 PM by manfredmann

hello guy!
I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom,

Yeah there are some people who actually are risk takers and would definitely buy more when market price goes down. They know that the market will going to recover and most of them are seniors when it comes to investing on bitcoin.

WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION?

This because we know how valuable our money is and when we saw the equivalent its descending probably you will resort to selling it than losing all of it.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:36:03 AM

Now the crypto market is falling and almost all of the coins are down, I think we can use this moment to buy more coins and hold. do not be affected by negative issues about crypto! because now all are expecting that at the end of this year the price will rise. But according to the current situation, the chances are very lacking for a bull run. We cannot judge the market that might occur or not.

Despite negative trends we can see that a lot of people that are in the game for a long time are very bullish mid term and long term. Its like they are sure there will be a bull run in a few months,a year or two  Roll Eyes ?
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

Not everybody understand the concept to hold a coin some do but the fact is that once you can hold hold a coin for a period of time time definitely that coin will will raise again and you will make your gain out of it but quite unfortunate some investors panic and sell because platform are also scam.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

In the present moment, as we all see bitcoin can't manage to go under $6000 for a long time now. For me, this is a signal about the trend change in the future. Of course, the market can stay without a trend for some more months, but after that it will most likely we will see bullish trend.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:40:00 AM

Current market situation is not good for crypto, again and again the price goes down. We can use this moment to invest and hold not to sell. Using this situation we can buy more bitcoins and hold it for long time. From starting itself this year is not good for crypto. All are expect by the end of this year the price will increase. But according to current situation the chance is very less for the bull run. We cannot judge the market it may happen or may not.

Then it is good for the market. But not in the cryptocurrency. We can say thait will really rise before the year ends because bitcoin works at this and no doubt about that. This is a cycle and we can expect good things to happened. All we can do is to trust bitcoin.
Henri Cartier

Activity: 236
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

People always think about the predictions and future of cryptocurrencies. It is always important to know the present. We know the prices will fluctuate and goes up and down.

When the Bitcoin price came down it created disappointment amongst the crypto folks. Later they accepted the price fluctuations of bitcoin.

Bitcoin price today is $6427 with a market cap of Bitcoin is USD 111,056,073,687 with 17,277,962 btc circulating currently.

Always hold the coin for a long-term profit.

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

Manipulation definitely is a factor but it does not define the market, the market is defined by all participants psychology and right now it states that we still are in bear market.

manipulation can happen easily just because the volume is low and whales can go through order books easily.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
raking

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

The current situation cryptocurrenncy not very good. The price of bitcoin and stable altercoin are falling. The best thing for you to do is wait patiently for the price of a stable crypto market. Be calm, do not panic because profit or lose it depends on your strategy.
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

At present the market is still stable at this price, maybe later this month it will go down when the SEC refuses or resumes the date of the proposed bitcoin ETF.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

I agree with you on this. The greedy fish are trying to swallow up this market, many predicted that by the end of this year the BTC would explode again but now it is very unlikely. I think we should hold long-term holdings, which will help us avoid this fall and hope that things will be better in 2019.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

These is justifiable when individuals stress. They put resources into crypto and it incorporates the cash they put into it, obviously stress comes when they see the misfortune they gain in the ongoing pattern. Be that as it may, rather than making them look terrible, allows simply urge them to remain positive and be patient to sit tight for another market rise.
jirene21

Activity: 140

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

Current market situation is not good for crypto, again and again the price goes down. We can use this moment to invest and hold not to sell. Using this situation we can buy more bitcoins and hold it for long time. From starting itself this year is not good for crypto. All are expect by the end of this year the price will increase. But according to current situation the chance is very less for the bull run. We cannot judge the market it may happen or may not.
Based on my observation, the current happening in the market is good than a year ago. Just be happy on the things that the bitcoin have and gives to you. Let us just be truthful and trust the bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: