Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto in the present moment?  (Read 3979 times)
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

this is the cryptocurrency market, many people are looking for profits from their speculation, but behind that the market is more speculating in determining its net and this is manipulated by the whale and bear market

tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

just a my opion, at this period is not good for crypto, in the coinmarket the price go down so much for all altcoin, specially ETH has losed so much price then before. Now we should to invest and hold some token, and hope the price of altcoin will increase in the end of this year.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

I think that at the moment is the time when cryptocurrency is most developed in 2018. Both markets are showing signs of green. Since I started investing in Cryptos, I've had my way to buy only when their value drops to around a few percent and hold them until their value reaches the highest level I've had.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

For those who bought bitcoin very expensive now, there is an excellent chance to buy it at a very cheap price in order to reduce its losses much more quickly when bitcoin begins to recover.

Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

At the moment, crypto-currencies represent a very suitable environment for investment. Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies have been falling in price for a long time. It lasted almost a year. And now it's time to start the reverse process.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:32:52 PM

just a my opion, at this period is not good for crypto, in the coinmarket the price go down so much for all altcoin, specially ETH has losed so much price then before. Now we should to invest and hold some token, and hope the price of altcoin will increase in the end of this year.
according to what I see all affected by the market price, it is true because the market underlies all the profits and losses in trading. and the situation of altcoin is now a difficult choice to invest in investing because of a significant decline. but in this month I saw altcoin starting to shine again and return the value of the price.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

People always think about the predictions and future of cryptocurrencies. It is always important to know the present. We know the prices will fluctuate and goes up and down.

When the Bitcoin price came down it created disappointment amongst the crypto folks. Later they accepted the price fluctuations of bitcoin.

Bitcoin price today is $6427 with a market cap of Bitcoin is USD 111,056,073,687 with 17,277,962 btc circulating currently.

Always hold the coin for a long-term profit.
Sad to say the situation of crypto is not good, as you compare from last years situation, very far. No one can predict what will happen in the next more months or years and all we need to is just to wait for the market to recover to price to rise up again.

narginDalmasca

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:42:35 AM

At present, people are still not understanding the market so they are very afraid of risk. The market is relying on governments and ICO projects are tailored to the needs of everyone.
I still hold Crypto's coins until the market really develops.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:56:15 AM

crypto conditions are currently at the bottom line so that this is the right time to start buying and holding, wait for prices to rise again because crypto prices will definitely recover and rise again

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

Why do you think the price should go up? I am a crypto-enthusiast but I understand that the high price for Bitcoin is not something good. If we are looking at Bitcoin as something more than just another investment tool - we should understand that a low and stable price is what Bitcoin really needs to become adopted and useful.
in my opinion the cryptocurrency will experience a fairly good development of confidence and the best capital patience is currently taking advantage of opportunities to gain profits in investing

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

In the present moment I see the crypto industry in a massive accumulation period and developments. GUYS! Sorry for the hard caps but I wanted to really get your attention! Once we get in a bull market again this will be huge, the growth you will see will be astonishing. Prepare your bags!
srsandokan

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

I think we all talking about markets & assets while we should talk about usability.
Main problem is all the growth from "investors" and "traders" did not bring a real usability on the sphere.
People using crypto to pay for services are all people who bought before may / june 2017, too much people afraid of using btc if they bought it too high. Usability will come from those who buy now without expecting a super-big-growth-by-holding.

alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

In the present moment I see the crypto industry in a massive accumulation period and developments. GUYS! Sorry for the hard caps but I wanted to really get your attention! Once we get in a bull market again this will be huge, the growth you will see will be astonishing. Prepare your bags!

We are all waiting for the bull market, but the question is when it will happen again? Is it this year or next year? or is this a chance it will happen again or not anymore?
williamweber

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

If the majority of us HODL patiently (which seems to be the case)... does it mean that those price fluctuations are just the consequence of low liquidity, especially for alts ? Even though those price drops look dramatic, it is just traders playing with a small part of the tokens?
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:20:28 AM

this will always happen if ordinary people trade, they do not believe in themselves in trading so in getting bad news and then panic, most sell at low prices

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
brookecooper

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

How do I find new cryptocurrencies to invest in? "Do your own research", I know. But, there are thousands of them, and I don't have time to read thousands of whitepapers. My plan is to go through the top 200 and make a list of currencies that are worth looking further into. Are there any red flags I should look for as I go through and Google each one, or any criteria to look for to add them to my "look into further" list? Am I even approaching this correctly?
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

Current market situation is not good for crypto, again and again the price goes down. We can use this moment to invest and hold not to sell. Using this situation we can buy more bitcoins and hold it for long time. From starting itself this year is not good for crypto. All are expect by the end of this year the price will increase. But according to current situation the chance is very less for the bull run. We cannot judge the market it may happen or may not.

This is true. This kind of happenings is a natural process in cryptocurrency im which you do not know what will going to happen next or sometimes you cannot predict the future happenings. With this you need to be smart enough to analyze the current market situation. Jist like today, where it is not good, then probably hold and wait for the perfect time. It is about playing wise.

NeMa94

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:37:13 AM

People invest in crypto for different reasons. This is why someone is frustrated and why someone is patient. Investors that trade need change on the market, while people that want Bitcoin to be used and accepted everywhere as a payment method need as stabile as a price can be.
Evacarter

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

The whole idea of bags is flawed. Your assets are now worth whatever they are worth. The future doesn't care how the present came to be.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:07:22 AM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
Probably fighting for their survival, because the development of cryptocurrencies has stopped and is not moving anywhere, and change something you need, because without it it will be very difficult to cope in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: