Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] GREENTOKEN - THE LARGEST MINING FARM IN CENTRAL ASIA⚡⚡  (Read 5277 times)
JuleGulie

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:15:45 PM

Greentoken pursues a very good purpose both for nature and for mankind! Impressive what technology uses Greentoken! Have you already found investors for mining companies?
Let's be honest, few of us potential investors care about the environment, because we are only interested in the profit from the investment, right?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

Look. All current coin transactions are handled by the miners. If this were not profitable, then all the mining capacities would be turned off. And if someone is engaged in mining, it means that it is profitable.
Earlier, equipment for mining paid off for less than a year, now this time has increased.
Mining will be profitable as long as the profit from it is more than 0. And such projects that can provide free or very cheap electricity immediately put their investors in a more profitable position in relation to other miners.
[/quote]

Electricity is completely free of charge can not be. Only if the owners of the plant are in part in the share with the miners. Otherwise, it is more profitable for them to sell it to other campaigns.
GyramCripto

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

The cheapest way to recycle garbage is to dig it into the ground or store it in landfills. But this is a very bad way for our nature.
I believe that states can find different ways to encourage various campaigns to sort and recycle garbage.
What kind of incentives and benefits are you talking about? Recycling is as much a business as any production. After all, the result is electricity that can be sold or used by yourself.
NumBit765

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

I am interested in the price of tokens during the start of ICO. Does anyone have this information? Need an accurate price including all discounts.
MaratHuendo

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

I am interested in the price of tokens during the start of ICO. Does anyone have this information? Need an accurate price including all discounts.

During the pre-sale, which will begin on September 15, you will be able to buy GTN for about 5 cents per token. This is the minimum price, will not be lower.
UIXID

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:13:56 PM

I personally do not do separate collection of garbage. For what I need it. Tariffs for the removal of garbage are huge and there are no discounts for those who are engaged in sorting. Therefore, you correctly say, the state should interest people to do this.
In my city just starting to enter the sorting of garbage. People are not used to doing this and do not want to sort it.

If the authorities do not come up with measures to stimulate separate collection of garbage, then this will continue.

We have in some shops began to appear machines for collecting plastic bottles, for the delivery of bottles people are paid money. And in the store drinks in these bottles have an added value. I think this is a good example of a way out of the situation with the accumulation of garbage.

Paying people money for the given secondary raw materials is a very good method of stimulating sorting and garbage collection.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:31:38 PM

The idea of mining cryptocurrency with lifetime free electricity on the basis of a waste-free waste recycling plant is very relevant and necessary in our time! Greentoken guarantees 100% recycling, I wonder how safe it is for the environment?

In the white paper of the project, it is written that they can process even waste from batteries and accumulators, while eliminating emissions from the co-ing of heavy metals into the environment.
When burning, smoke is released, which contains various harmful additives. How will air protection from these supplements pass?

I'm not an expert in this field. Here in the topic we already talked about this, that a special pyrolysis technology is used, this allows to remove negative emissions into the atmosphere. It seems fantastic to me, but I trust experts.

HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

I would like to calculate my profit from their investments in the future, do you have any calculator to do this? I want to see the numbers.
MorenoBry

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:19:14 AM

I would like to calculate my profit from their investments in the future, do you have any calculator to do this? I want to see the numbers.

On the website of the project there is a similar calculator as what you need. It makes it possible to calculate the income for 3 years in advance.
silvia76

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

On the website of the project there is a similar calculator as what you need. It makes it possible to calculate the income for 3 years in advance.

It is very convenient to calculate your income, but we all understand that these are just approximate figures, everything will also depend on the situation in the cryptocurrency market.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

It is very convenient to calculate your income, but we all understand that these are just approximate figures, everything will also depend on the situation in the cryptocurrency market.

[/quote]
The profit of people or companies that are engaged in mining cryptocurrency always depends on the market situation, in another way. It is necessary to understand that there are costs and income from which we make a profit, and if the income remains the same, but the company GREENTOKEN will be able to reduce costs, then the profit will automatically increase.
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

I am interested in the future, so I have to ask how you will distribute the income after you start mining the farm to work? What will investors get?
Yuliaryder

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

I am interested in the future, so I have to ask how you will distribute the income after you start mining the farm to work? What will investors get?

Very interesting question. I know only one thing, that most of the profits will be paid monthly to all holders of GTN coins, in the form of dividends.
MaratHuendo

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

I certainly tried to read more information about the technology of rubbish disposal on the Internet, but I do not understand how you can burn garbage so that harmful substances do not enter the atmosphere?
There are special filters that do not allow harmful substances to escape into the atmosphere. This is a very serious technology, which we do not have to understand.
silvia76

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

I certainly tried to read more information about the technology of rubbish disposal on the Internet, but I do not understand how you can burn garbage so that harmful substances do not enter the atmosphere?
There are special filters that do not allow harmful substances to escape into the atmosphere. This is a very serious technology, which we do not have to understand.

I am generally not interested in this waste recycling plant and how it works, I am interested in mining equipment, where it will be purchased? What models?
Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:49:54 AM

Look. All current coin transactions are handled by the miners. If this were not profitable, then all the mining capacities would be turned off. And if someone is engaged in mining, it means that it is profitable.
Earlier, equipment for mining paid off for less than a year, now this time has increased.

Anyway, I can not say that investing money in mining is very effective. The only plus that can be is to work for the future and when the market starts to grow you will get much more profit.

Do you still hope that the market will start to grow?
I think the current situation will last for a long time. Although if you now purchase the mining equipment, when the prices for it fell, you can get a profit in the future.
Like any market, the Crypto market had growth and decline. The price will find its place. We forecast the growth of the Crypto soon.
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

I am generally not interested in this waste recycling plant and how it works, I am interested in mining equipment, where it will be purchased? What models?

We will buy various types of mining equipment. This will be the ASICs, video cards, etc.
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:48:35 AM

What is the total token supply? Is there a lock-in period?

500 000 000 GTN tokens. No lock period now
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:20:04 AM

Greentoken pursues a very good purpose both for nature and for mankind! Impressive what technology uses Greentoken! Have you already found investors for mining companies?
We are negotiating talks with several large investors . Soon we will tell you about it
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

Anyway, I can not say that investing money in mining is very effective. The only plus that can be is to work for the future and when the market starts to grow you will get much more profit.

Do you still hope that the market will start to grow?
I think the current situation will last for a long time. Although if you now purchase the mining equipment, when the prices for it fell, you can get a profit in the future.
Like any market, the Crypto market had growth and decline. The price will find its place. We forecast the growth of the Crypto soon.

I would be happy if this happened and would invest a couple of extra ETHs in your project for your forecast.
I agree with you, the market must constantly move up and down.
Right now is a good time to buy some ETH and after some weeks invest in our profit. You will get additional profit then
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: