Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] GREENTOKEN - THE LARGEST MINING FARM IN CENTRAL ASIA⚡⚡  (Read 5277 times)
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

Cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. The problem is that no one knows how much they will grow and when it happens. Therefore now it is very promising to build a mining farms.
Not only cryptocurrencies are growing in price, but also the complexity of the network, to produce this cryptocurrency is becoming more difficult, mining cryptocurrency is still profitable, but will have to constantly increase the technical capacity to be in a good profit.

The complexity of mining this or that coin depends also on the number of mining farms engaged in the extraction of this coin.
Now there are fewer miners. I hope the extraction of coins will go faster.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

Cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. The problem is that no one knows how much they will grow and when it happens. Therefore now it is very promising to build a mining farms.
Not only cryptocurrencies are growing in price, but also the complexity of the network, to produce this cryptocurrency is becoming more difficult, mining cryptocurrency is still profitable, but will have to constantly increase the technical capacity to be in a good profit.

One thing is clear for sure that the mining of crypto-currencies brings income, how much this income is high, this is another question.

The plus of this project will be that the electricity for the mining farms will be transferred free of charge from the garbage processing plant.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
NumBit765

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

One thing is clear for sure that the mining of crypto-currencies brings income, how much this income is high, this is another question.

If mining will be handled by experts who have experience in this matter, in addition to the latest equipment, but the profit will be colossal.
Erbetpio

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

I see many people who are enthusiastic about the development of the project, and I really hope with the seriousness of the team in managing this project can attract the attention of many investors.
silvia76

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:55:05 AM

If mining will be handled by experts who have experience in this matter, in addition to the latest equipment, but the profit will be colossal.

I believe that the most important thing is to keep up with our competitors in technical terms, we need to buy only high-tech equipment.
Vampireminer11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

Well, the market again started a quiet upward movement. I very much hope that this will continue for a long time and then I will be able to invest in new projects.
Every experienced investor understands that the fall of the market can not be eternal, therefore, even in today's situation, it is necessary to invest in young projects, no matter what.
foppertc

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

The market will grow in any case. It is impossible to fall all the time. Millionaires will soon buy the number of coins that they need and lead the market up. I feel that it will be soon.

Do you know how to predict the future? Every day on the Bitcoointalk forum you can see people predicting the rapid growth of the market. However, for more than half a year we have been seeing a red color on our exchanges.

What do you. I'm not a predictor and I've never even tried to do it. I see that the market has been falling for more than 8 months. The fall in any case should end so that those who purchased at the minimum price could earn.
That's right, the fall will ever be over, only when will it be? The project GREENTOKEN to last for years, so the market situation is not very terrible to them.
MirclIX

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:29:34 PM

I see many people who are enthusiastic about the development of the project, and I really hope with the seriousness of the team in managing this project can attract the attention of many investors.

I, too, once drew attention to this project. He interested me with his unusual idea and approach to earnings. I hope the developers will be able to implement their plans. But I do not like that it will take about a year to get the first profit from investments.

cryptonuim6

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:15:53 PM

I, too, once drew attention to this project. He interested me with his unusual idea and approach to earnings. I hope the developers will be able to implement their plans. But I do not like that it will take about a year to get the first profit from investments.

Many people have been waiting for Bitcoin to grow for more than 5 years. Imagine in 2010 for 10 000 bitcoins were sold 2 pizzas!
Now who bought in those years Bitcoins became millionaires.
Maybe in a year you can start making big money on mining.
The story is very interesting, and most importantly true. Let's hope that the GREENTOKEN project will make all its investors rich in 5 years.
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

excellent progress, support for this project more and more. and will certainly make all the teams more eager again to make project can be a great success.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:03:27 PM

Greentoken is an advanced project for processing unsorted solid domestic, industrial and medical waste. The project aims to build a garbage processing complex using an innovative German technology — a pyrolysis reactor. Garbage burns inside the vacuum chamber at a temperature of 3000 degrees Celsius, which allows to completely protect the external environment from interaction with combustion products. During the operation of the reactor, a synthesis gas is obtained, used to produce electricity and heat, and coke is pure carbon used to produce foam glass. Foamglass is a universal building material with such desirable qualities as durability, water resistance and heat resistance.

To ensure financing, Greentoken decided to use an extraordinary approach — electricity received from synthesis gas is used to maintain the uninterrupted operation of 6,000 crypto-maming farms. Cryptomining is a fairly popular practice that has developed over the past few years. It is a plant engaged in the production of bitcoins. The main problem is that such activities require high energy costs, so it is most common in countries with low electricity prices. However, Greentoken solves this problem — since electricity is produced at the waste processing plant, it is possible to forget about spending energy.

“Our main goal is to make the planet cleaner”. And cryptomining is the optimal solution, which allows obtaining an effective financing instrument for investors and for the project itself, helping to continue and develop the fight against pollution of the surrounding world.

You are great at copying information from the WP. And in your own words, can you write something about the project?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Arching_wild

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:17:56 PM

It is worth investing in this project, your white paper is quite explicit, hope the team is prepared for competition as we have several upcoming, project with likely vision, what innovation are you coming up with that will enhance sustainability.
MirclIX

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:31:43 PM

Many people have been waiting for Bitcoin to grow for more than 5 years. Imagine in 2010 for 10 000 bitcoins were sold 2 pizzas!
Now who bought in those years Bitcoins became millionaires.
Maybe in a year you can start making big money on mining.
The story is very interesting, and most importantly true. Let's hope that the GREENTOKEN project will make all its investors rich in 5 years.

I agree to become very rich in 5 years. Where to carry the money?))
Seriously, I also liked the Green Token project. I will try to gather money for investment in it.

Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

You are great at copying information from the WP. And in your own words, can you write something about the project?

Why do you pay attention to such people. He came here only to leave a comment and earn a post for the signature campaign.

I do not take such people seriously.

Tell me, are you ready to invest in the project and wait a long time before you get a profit?
this project will be a lot of investors who are interested and invest in this project, hopefully with more and more investors who are interested in this project can also grow wider.
atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

I am sure with hard work and good cooperation in doing all the team. the expected success in the project can be achieved. because I think the cohesiveness of a team that is also very influential towards his running of a project.
sudhakark

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

Greentoken gives an opportunity to all the token holders to become the co-owners of a large-scale and receives lifetime earnings from mining. Everyone's responsibility is to stop working on the regular mining farm and offer new projects to the participants. People can show their interest in mining farm with lifetime free green electricity that can be produced by the electricity received from garbage and this total process is based on the German technology. As a result, a farm gives profits of 25-50% in any country around the globe. Farms play a role to provide their talent to mine cryptocurrencies to their owners.  They are going to give very clear information about the distribution of tokens through the ETH smart contract. This helps to command the revenues from the Green token mining farms to each and every participant.
Greentokens supports the cryptocurrency wallet to distribute tokens to the user's personal account. Participants have to withdraw once in a month, for the purpose of reducing the transaction costs. Each and every token of Greentoken project give the right to mine cryptocurrency and these depend on the GTN tokens purchased.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

I think that this project is not only a good idea, but this is what brings benefits for the environment.
Your token will be an ERC20 standard, and you do not plan your own network?
In what form will the dividends be? If the GREENTOKEN token is, this is the right to receive dividends.
Thanks

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:15:57 PM

If I understand correctly, dividends will be added to the wallets of the owners of the token.
Well it is clear. But in what way will this be expressed? I so expect it to be a ETH. What else could there be? After all, the GREENTOKEN will be on the purse of the ERC20 standard.
Jasuper

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

excellent progress, support for this project more and more. and will certainly make all the teams more eager again to make project can be a great success.

the most pleasant thing is when an idea gets a good response and support. Greentoken concept like that, this project will develop and get a good response from users and investors. I think the development will be amazing.
MirclIX

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

In the crypto currency market, the best time for investments has come. Look at how much everything has fallen in price! If the crypto currency does not die, then growth will be inevitable.
I have more and more doubts about the rapid growth of the market. It seems to me that this situation will last at least another six months.

You are too worried about it. I repeat, if the growth of the crypto market is, then I'm ready to wait for it. In this case, my capital will not only return to the original amount, but also grow several times.

If you know in advance what will be in the future growth, then everyone agrees to wait. I also think about the inevitability of growth. In this situation, there are prospects to invest in long-playing projects such as GreenToken.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: