Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:53:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your experience on finding good Bounty projects!!!!  (Read 454 times)
Hanbok (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:13:20 AM
Merited by mdayonliner (1)

The first thing I want to share for you to look for is to find a good project!
1. I go to the ICORating site to test the project. If Hype Medium is up, ok
2. Take a look at their bonus manager. From rank Member. If it's a legend, that's great
3. Looking at their team and adviser, has gone through many projects? You can visit ICORating to find out, in people.
4. FB, Twitter, Reddit, follow up about 4k
5. View their entire project, website and white paper. White paper on the product clear, Roadmap list timeline specifically.
That is some of my experience to choose one Bounty good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:19:24 AM

This takes a very long time, which is always not enough. I use paid sources, to which companies that have been audited add. For me it is a good opportunity to save time
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

first of all
i check the ico rating,
then i go through whitepaper,roadmap
team behind the project..i study throughly then i join bounty
i think before devoting time to any bounty you should join good project bounty,instead of scam projects.

xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

yes right, what you say is in accordance with my mind. This step is very good to find a bounty campaign
Hanbok (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

This takes a very long time, which is always not enough. I use paid sources, to which companies that have been audited add. For me it is a good opportunity to save time
If you want a good bounty, it is important to avoid bounty scam
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

Search the project on the forum.

1) I enter the section with bounty.
2) I look at the rank of the person who assumes the project (the rank must be high).
3) I look at this person's positive trust.
4) I watch how many people with high ranks participate in this project .The more people there with high ranks, the better.
5) I read the white paper of this project. I like the project, I participate in its bounty.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

2. Take a look at their bonus manager. From rank Member. If it's a legend, that's great
3. Looking at their team and adviser, has gone through many projects? You can visit ICORating to find out, in people.
5. View their entire project, website and white paper. White paper on the product clear, Roadmap list timeline specifically.

Dear friend,
I don't think you are newbei member when read what you share here because they are really true. I agree with you about those things. But i think the team and owner of the project is the most important thing here! I think Krypital Team is one of the best bounty team now. I believe in them. I have join some their project and they are almost success!
Thanks
the-palomar

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest
Etn1se

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:27:07 AM

Most recently I started working in the bounty platform Drop the bomb. This is a new platform, on which the emphasis is on quality and not on quantity. This platform will help you find excellent Bounty projects, and earn on work in bounty campaigns. At the moment, the platform is present project Neironix, which specializes in assessing the risk of your investments. This is a very promising project, I think it can even pretend on hard cap.
Stulovo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

The main command and its vision and promotion of the project. A rating based on the opinions of experts. The manager can be any, as shown recently.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

The fact that you described it all correctly at the beginning I did, but then there were people who started to create in this plan and began to do the same work and sell it to more lazy people and I'm one of them))

pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

As long as the bounty project is active on thier social media ,fb,twitter, and telegram where they answer questions from people who wants to invest in thier account and the bounty manager is a high rank is enough
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

I wasn't so good on choosing bounties but I just join if it has met my own standard.
I joined the Trade.io bounty before and I never thought that it will be one amazing exchange now.
There are some events that even without those factors you gave a bounty can be great.
But you listed a good standards for those that are looking for bounty.
Just avoid if you feel its a scam.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

employees

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

Check icobench and other rating site, if you found a good rated ICO, that must be good in bounty payment.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:35:17 PM

I think you should stop caring about ICO rating sites and number of follower on Facebook or Twitter Smiley. You should know that every ICO project can easily get really high rating score by paying money for these ICO rating sites and they also can use money to buy follower for their social media account Smiley. The rest ideas is fine, I think Smiley.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:29:29 PM

There are plenty of threads with the similar queries and details. I believe you have created this thread in the motive of earning merits for your account. Is it so? kindly bring up with the good knowledge which needs to share for the forum people's goodness.
See the threads via the search bar available on the top it will give more than 50 threads with the same title. Kind of these threads only we are getting most of the threads trashcanned from the forum directly.
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

like your statement above, i never trusted ico listing/rating site, because they are can manipulating data for ico project.
in my experinece i'm looking for team project and how their activity in blog, see the bounty manager and ask to friend for other reference.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

I also advise you to pay attention to the presence of MVP. According to statistics, the MVP projects which are raising money 6-7 times more and very often reach the hard cap.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:10:05 PM

really very good tips, see that you are a newbie. I chose the bounty campaign for now just to see how the manager's reputation is, whether he is responsible or not. because I have participated in a campaign with a large allocation, in fact after receiving a payment, a lot of pieces occurred

cp_underground

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:17:01 PM

oh i see, thank you for your tips explain above, until now i just see bounty from the number participant and the thread reply

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: